Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its Safiah I feel sorry for. Florence is doted on, Poppy is literally glued to her Mother like the prop she is. Safiah doesn't seem to get either the love or the attention.
I know what you mean, to be honest I didn’t think about S, I do think S will outshine them all as she gets older, maybe she will leave the place that she knows as home, spreads her wings and off she goes into the big wide world, something her parents have never done (apart from given free holidays abroad). 👍🏻 to Safiah.

Reactions: 7
and let’s hope that Rebecca had hand sanitiser at the ready when taking that photo of S posting the letter to dear grandad. Why would you allow a child to put her full hand down a post box not knowing who has touched that recently? Pretty sure Royal Mail are not sanitising mail boxes 🤦🏽‍♀️ I swear she only captures these photos as a fingers up to us on tattle calling her out on her lack of awareness during lockdown. In the last 2 days she’s had those kids touching someone’s ponies and fences, touching tables outside of the ride cafe which other members of public have been near recently, and now her hand down a postbox posting a letter. So much more exposure to those girls than necessary

also Rebecca safer to send grandad an email or FaceTime him than sending him a letter that’s full of germs due to everyone touching it from where it was posted to end destination.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Defo Baby #4 will be on the cards, without a question of a doubt, did you not see Lee doing a fake yawn, says that he was hiding the fact they've been talking about it and she did make a big cheesy grin when they were talking about it.
They'll have to do something to upt their game on gaining new followers, Bertie will soon be shoved to the side when she gets bored of him to make room for baby talk!!! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
Defo Baby #4 will be on the cards, without a question of a doubt, did you not see Lee doing a fake yawn, says that he was hiding the fact they've been talking about it and she did make a big cheesy grin when they were talking about it.
They'll have to do something to upt their game on gaining new followers, Bertie will soon be shoved to the side when she gets bored of him to make room for baby talk!!! 😂 😂 😂
He’s had a vasectomy???
Ahd I think you need to have sex to get pregnant, which is something that ain’t happening in Murder mansion. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know what you mean, to be honest I didn’t think about S, I do think S will outshine them all as she gets older, maybe she will leave the place that she knows as home, spreads her wings and off she goes into the big wide world, something her parents have never done (apart from given free holidays abroad). 👍🏻 to Safiah.
I hope so. I really do think she will be the one to leave this all behind as soon as she can. She's more extrovert than F but not as attention seeking as P, who is definetly mini Grabby!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
God she says she finds 3 children hard. Why would she try and have another one?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's no way she'd have another if Lee hadn't had the snip! She's one of the least maternal women I've ever come across, I'm amazed she's got the 3 she has 🙈
I think she likes babies and kids for content, but doesn't actually like them iykwim

Reactions: 12
Oh yes they get on her nerves. They are a total accessory for her. Only when they are babies.
When they are toddlers and older she couldn't give a tit and passes parenting off to whoever will take them

Reactions: 2
Not a chance in hell that she would have another baby. She can’t bleeping cope with the three she has now, let alone another one. Back then she was getting freebies left right and centre, so made the hard work half bearable to her. Nowadays she’s all about the me time, boss babe, gym bunny, Avon rep lifestyle. Another baby doesn’t fit into that, plus no one would gift her much as she is as much use to them as a chocolate teapot #fact

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But she has so many to learn.
Florence
Flossy
Florry
Flobel
Florenzo

Sure there are more.. help me out!
Favourite? 😜

I’m sorry, Florence is 5 and in school - she needs help to spell her name?

At Home With Tanya got the exact same thing for her 3 year old a couple of weeks ago to practice her name. Beggy will legit take any shite going for free.
the 14 day offshore countdown will be no use if Lee moves to 3/3 or 3/2 rotation. Is he still working towards being a golf instructor?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hope so. I really do think she will be the one to leave this all behind as soon as she can. She's more extrovert than F but not as attention seeking as P, who is definetly mini Grabby!
I think it is a bit unfair saying things like that about the kids to be honest. Poppy is almost 3, all kids at that age want attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do think Safiyah has something very special about her. I think so long as her mother doesn't interfere and lets her be the sensitive, arty one she will grow into a real beauty inside and out.

Reactions: 9
this line 🤣🤣 I HATE when people call their child everything apart from their actual name.

@G&TGal I'm sorry for your loss. I’ve looked for you a few times, I love your posts. Glad you’re back.

I think the horse owner is being very polite. She’s clearly stated she doesn’t agree with posting pics of other people’s animals and Rebecca has still kept her post up....I’d be mortified.
She is so tone deaf it’s embarrassing.

what did she say about ‘interpreting the rules?’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ S is on a tree swing out with their garden 🤷🏽‍♀️
in the latest vlog at around 20 minutes in she says about interpreting the rules and it’s down to your own judgement.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I think it is a bit unfair saying things like that about the kids to be honest. Poppy is almost 3, all kids at that age want attention.
yeah, Pops is our number one Tattler!! She knows she annoys the hell out of Grabby, that’s why she sticks close to her 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.