Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A ‘hoppy’ like YouTube jam?

And did anyone find the way Belter Boy was watching his wee Peach doing the workout, cuppa in hand a bit creepy? Like I imagine he was judging her and will tell her it’s the wrong technique and she’s put on a bit of chub (even tho she’s still teeny).

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She’s giving Lee a taste of his own poison in his side line interest in looking at pics of other ‘ Ladies’....by posting on her M.B.hole 2 pics of the leading Man in ‘Lines’ with ‘ Pworrrr’ ....what the actual age are you Beggy??!!
Such an introvert - working out in your front garden 🤣. Pretty sure that’s the definition of introvert. Yep.
If they have got workmen in, that is why she is working out in the garden! 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Omfg what did I just watch on her ig stories - and pat standing watching !! Why the hell does she think anyone wants to see that?
I’m wondering if she’s on steroids for something as her face is definitely round... not inline with her teeny tiny frame 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
And now more gifted Items from craftly only last week another local Instagram lady purchased items and gave them a shout out!

• Angry
  • Wow
I’m sorry, Florence is 5 and in school - she needs help to spell her name?

At Home With Tanya got the exact same thing for her 3 year old a couple of weeks ago to practice her name. Beggy will legit take any shite going for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry, Florence is 5 and in school - she needs help to spell her name?

At Home With Tanya got the exact same thing for her 3 year old a couple of weeks ago to practice her name. Beggy will legit take any shite going for free.
I hate saying this about Florrie, she does seem very shy and not as confident as S and the gorgeously, funny and full of character Poppy, I still find it hard to understand Florrie when she speaks, maybe because she is softly spoken, she has a beautiful face, but you rarely see her in the vlogs, as much as I am not keen on Rebecca and her ways, the children are lovely and seem well behaved, I have no problem understanding Poppy who to me is the star of their vlogs.

• Heart
I quite believe that he’s out with one of their “chums” as they probably think they are exempt from the rules as well. My dad was a policeman and he always used to say to us “watch who you have in your friendship group as if they do something you are tarred as guilty by association”. I used to think that saying was rubbish until I grew up and you know what it couldn’t apply more to the Meldrums friendship group as I know tons of people who speak about them with as much disdain as Beggy and Pat. And that is a prime example of guilty by association.
Interesting I assume you local.
Yes I judged all their chums and 1 of then is gps son.
Also seems common knowledge that lees brother doesn't bother with his child and Lee doesn't really bother with his side of the family including his dad.
I think couple have tried to distance themselves since lift gate.
Who was the mugs she took to aviemore and made them cook and clean whilst she filmed a tit Mr Kipling ad.

Reactions: 1
Get him reported for that bike photo!! I’m absolutely raging!!!! It’s enough to be exercising with a friend when you’re not allowed to but to also post a picture! How dare he!!! That’s a kick in the face to the nhs staff and key workers who are working so hard to keep us safe and alive.
But Mrs M got so so emotional at the first NHS clap that she shed a tear. How dare you imply they don't give a shiny shite about anyone but themselves!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
But she has so many to learn.
Florence
Flossy
Florry
Flobel
Florenzo

Sure there are more.. help me out!
Go Florrie
Goooo Floorrrrriieeeeeeee!
Flo
Flo-bella
Florrie
Flossie
Florenco
Florenzo
Middlest
Flo-bel
And of course her actual given name Florence Arabella

11 Names I counted there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what gets me about him going out cycling with a chum is that there is no bigger supporter of SNP than Lee’s own mother. She is also an NHS employee. So our leader Nicola Sturgeon (love wee nippy or dislike her) has set out very clearly may I add an exit plan out of lockdown for Scotland. Then come that Sunday after it was made clear not to excercise with people not in your household we then see Pat being an absolute bleeping weapon and going for a wee bike ride with his chum (probably Stuart Watt) 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Alison sit your laddie down and have a wee word in his shell like and try and explain to him what it’s like to have COVID-19! I had it back in January before we knew what it was and I actually thought I’d met my maker. Tell him and that wife of his and their mates to STOP being selfish fuckers and to follow the rules for once in their lives it’s a tiny sacrifice for now. From the very beginning they’ve flouted lockdown going away the first weekend and keeping a low profile thinking no one would notice and her and her mum and dad. Plus the fact we aren’t even officially in phase one yet not until the 28th.
I thought his mum had moved to Spain with latest husband as he's not the father of Lee or the other brothers.

Reactions: 2
I hate saying this about Florrie, she does seem very shy and not as confident as S and the gorgeously, funny and full of character Poppy, I still find it hard to understand Florrie when she speaks, maybe because she is softly spoken, she has a beautiful face, but you rarely see her in the vlogs, as much as I am not keen on Rebecca and her ways, the children are lovely and seem well behaved, I have no problem understanding Poppy who to me is the star of their vlogs.
Its Safiah I feel sorry for. Florence is doted on, Poppy is literally glued to her Mother like the prop she is. Safiah doesn't seem to get either the love or the attention.

• Sad
I’m glad the Meldrums see themselves in the same rules not applicable group as Dominic Cummings. Couldn’t think of a better bestest buddy for them.
And Beggy said last night it’s all about your own interpretation of the rules.
It’s not, but there you go.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
LOSERS UNITED!!! Let’s all get new hoppies!!!! Maybe flog some Tropics?? Get a PT? Wash our faces? Exploit our children? Choices are endless 😁😁

• Haha
And of course her actual given name Florence Arabella
this line 🤣🤣 I HATE when people call their child everything apart from their actual name.

@G&TGal I'm sorry for your loss. I’ve looked for you a few times, I love your posts. Glad you’re back.

I think the horse owner is being very polite. She’s clearly stated she doesn’t agree with posting pics of other people’s animals and Rebecca has still kept her post up....I’d be mortified.
She is so tone deaf it’s embarrassing.

what did she say about ‘interpreting the rules?’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ S is on a tree swing out with their garden 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.