Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she really is so so silly constantly posting to the wrong accounts. Such a silly billy smug face girly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is 0 chance that that was an accident. She did it on purpose so that it would get intrigue so people would want to sign up for her mind account

Reactions: 22
She must have gotten the cheque from sweaty Betty to be able to run free with this absolute classic .. hopefully sweaty Betty will
See what their paid partnership actaully resulted in.. either that or it’s yet another two finger Salute
I still think they pulled her ad. The only #ad I saw her put up for SB were swipe ups so affiliate links (which have to be marked ad). I reckon she did those so that people didn’t realise her ACTUAL ad had been pulled. Anyone can get affiliate code links I have tons of them to get other people and myself money off/back, but I don’t post them on my social media - it’s just all smoke and mirrors with her 🤥

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Focus on the girls emotional and mental well being.
I just spat out by coffee.

She focuses on nothing but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She must have gotten the cheque from sweaty Betty to be able to run free with this absolute classic .. hopefully sweaty Betty will
See what their paid partnership actaully resulted in.. either that or it’s yet another two finger Salute
Bargain basement Becky! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Focusing on the emotional well being of the girls by filming them against their wishes and posting them all over the internet for perverts to look at.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Focusing on the emotional well being of the girls by filming them against their wishes and posting them all over the internet for perverts to look at.
So focused on their emotional & mental well being that filming them topless and putting that footage out for hundreds of thousands of strangers to see is ok? Ayeeeeeeeee ok then Becky.

absolute SHITE. She’s not been doing school work because SHE can’t be fucked, because it would require routine, self discipline, effort and actually thinking of someone other than herself for 5minutes.

useless prick.Who does she think she’s kidding?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know This is really random but does anyone notice that they never open any windows in the house. Not even on warm days all the windows are shut, there must be no fresh air coming in the house
Yes that is weird now I think about it!

Reactions: 5
Mascara tutorial, all I can see is the massive pile of washing behind her. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think they pulled her ad. The only #ad I saw her put up for SB were swipe ups so affiliate links (which have to be marked ad). I reckon she did those so that people didn’t realise her ACTUAL ad had been pulled. Anyone can get affiliate code links I have tons of them to get other people and myself money off/back, but I don’t post them on my social media - it’s just all smoke and mirrors with her 🤥
I like to imagine her Sweaty Betty ad was her head to toe in the the tropical print, like the leggings the girls had, running along in her exclusive woods but all it looked like was a big floating orange (as in her head) 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys, she doesn’t have to do school work, her kids use the app she advertised.....oh wait 🙈🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ad definitely been pulled! Actively saying that she loves a cheap ebay brand over her fancy SB ones!!!!!!! That’s like someone advertising a Waitrose brand but saying hey these Aldi ones are a great alternative!!!! SB would not allow that kind of promotion at all!! It’s hilarious!!!!!!

00695D9E-AF3A-496E-8EA1-AA6252C9FD50.png

Just sick of her crap! The whole home schooling thing plus the 8k got selling glorified margarine and cooking oil to slap on her face is making my blood boil!!! My husband has run a successful dental practice for years and we are now facing such hard decisions regarding the future of our fabulous staff and patients - be it through furlough, availability of ppe and general uncertainty as to how our practice will recover meaning the possibly of not being able to offer services we have previously prided ourselves on such as paid work placements, extended and Saturday hours etc!! They are a pair of freeloading wasters!!!! Is it too early for. gin!!!! 🤬

And just to be clear we are a lot luckier than most but it annoys me that these two are racketeering in this climate where most are thinking of others!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Here Meldrums you pair of fannies if your having trouble with phase 1 then watch this. Especially you Lee before you get puffed into your plus fours

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Been off here a while. Went to find her Instagram post on the online schooling website but it's gone. What happened there ?

Ad definitely been pulled! Actively saying that she loves a cheap ebay brand over her fancy SB ones!!!!!!! That’s like someone advertising a Waitrose brand but saying hey these Aldi ones are a great alternative!!!! SB would not allow that kind of promotion at all!! It’s hilarious!!!!!!

View attachment 135720

Just sick of her crap! The whole home schooling thing plus the 8k got selling glorified margarine and cooking oil to slap on her face is making my blood boil!!! My husband has run a successful dental practice for years and we are now facing such hard decisions regarding the future of our fabulous staff and patients - be it through furlough, availability of ppe and general uncertainty as to how our practice will recover meaning the possibly of not being able to offer services we have previously prided ourselves on such as paid work placements, extended and Saturday hours etc!! They are a pair of freeloading wasters!!!! Is it too early for. gin!!!! 🤬

And just to be clear we are a lot luckier than most but it annoys me that these two are racketeering in this climate where most are thinking of others!!!
Same here our practice is oN the verge of not opening again and if we do manage to open how the hell are we going to provide the care our patients deserve with such restrictions in place. We put eveything into that practice and worked incredibly hard throughout our careers for it to be taken away over night. then beggy is moaning about pointless tit whilst having a pottery day in her hammock drinking hot cups of tea 😡😡 she hasn’t got a bloody clue.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.