Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of Poppy standing on the tyre swing earlier ( which mysteriously seems to have now been deleted) , with no one beside her gives me the fear....she could so easily lose her grip and fall backwards from a height and seriously injure herself by the time anyone was able to get to her
I thought that when I seen it too, sweaty palms !

Reactions: 2
I know This is really random but does anyone notice that they never open any windows in the house. Not even on warm days all the windows are shut, there must be no fresh air coming in the house

Reactions: 10
these things cost what, £10 from
A pet shop?

tight bastards.
Or maybe support a local business?
Was thinking the same thing!
Fair enough if your trying to source something that is genuinely a little bit hard to find, something a bit older or handmade etc (then who cares about the price).
BUT SERIOUSLY - this is just a convayer-belt plastic products straight out of the factories churning them out.

PART WITH YOUR TENNER FFS. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The picture of Poppy standing on the tyre swing earlier ( which mysteriously seems to have now been deleted) , with no one beside her gives me the fear....she could so easily lose her grip and fall backwards from a height and seriously injure herself by the time anyone was able to get to her
The one where Rebecca is in the hammock and Poppy is in front on the swing? It’s still on her grid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The one where Rebecca is in the hammock and Poppy is in front on the swing? It’s still on her grid.
Yes so it is!...that's so irresponsible...she's far too far away in the hammock to be able to look after her on that swing

Reactions: 2
Yes so it is!...that's so irresponsible...she's far too far away in the hammock to be able to look after her on that swing
Don't know about you but it would take me a hot minute to wriggle free from the hammock itself.. never mind being so far away 😅

• Haha
I know This is really random but does anyone notice that they never open any windows in the house. Not even on warm days all the windows are shut, there must be no fresh air coming in the house
Reckon its drafty enough to not need windows open! They're too tight to put the heating on so windows will be permanently closed so they don't lose any precious heat!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg no one should be buying skin care from this face! For someone who is 31 her skin looks so badly damaged and wrinkly. Not trying to be bitchy but I’m 10 years older and my skin isn’t anything like as aged as this. Her nose looks badly scarred on the bridge. I think she should be very careful about ensuring she wears high spf. My dad had skin cancer in his 40s, years spent working outdoors with no spf and his skin was very similar to Rebecca’s in this photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Empty Prosecco. Coffee. Girls emotional health and well being priority.

You’ll get blisters on your tongue from all those porkies Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mascara bit in her story no ad then in next story sorry wrong insta meant to go on my other one plugs insta!! Bull s**t Just delete the story!!! Why she think she can get away with it all the time!!!

Reactions: 15
Delete it or mark as AD.
It will be reported that you are not adhering to guidelines,
Even you cant keep making mistakes

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She lies all the time!!! Why can’t people see it!!!

She’s so greedy she not making enough money thru it all ready!!!

Damn I dislike her!!

Never know a more selfish greedy person ever!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She makes this mistake far too often her genuine followers must be very easily fooled if they are not questioning her behaviour as she is as repetitive as she is dishonest, greedy, and boring they must watch with ears and eyes tightly shut 😳

• Heart
The horse struggling to get out of her death grip on last nights stories made me laugh.
C2EFF0FE-12DA-4EBA-A4C7-FD78C6E59554.jpeg “This is what you want isn’t it...”
Clearly not Rebecca 🤣

he no more wants to “snuggle” with her than anyone on tattle life does...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.