Mrs Meldrum #85 taking a natural journey to obscurity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad definitely been pulled! Actively saying that she loves a cheap ebay brand over her fancy SB ones!!!!!!! That’s like someone advertising a Waitrose brand but saying hey these Aldi ones are a great alternative!!!! SB would not allow that kind of promotion at all!! It’s hilarious!!!!!!

View attachment 135720

Just sick of her crap! The whole home schooling thing plus the 8k got selling glorified margarine and cooking oil to slap on her face is making my blood boil!!! My husband has run a successful dental practice for years and we are now facing such hard decisions regarding the future of our fabulous staff and patients - be it through furlough, availability of ppe and general uncertainty as to how our practice will recover meaning the possibly of not being able to offer services we have previously prided ourselves on such as paid work placements, extended and Saturday hours etc!! They are a pair of freeloading wasters!!!! Is it too early for. gin!!!! 🤬

And just to be clear we are a lot luckier than most but it annoys me that these two are racketeering in this climate where most are thinking of others!!!
You could wipe the floor with her in the hard work and ethic stakes ❤

Same here our practice is oN the verge of not opening again and if we do manage to open how the hell are we going to provide the care our patients deserve with such restrictions in place. We put eveything into that practice and worked incredibly hard throughout our careers for it to be taken away over night. then beggy is moaning about pointless tit whilst having a pottery day in her hammock drinking hot cups of tea 😡😡 she hasn’t got a bloody clue.
And you !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh bloody hell, that photo never ceases to make me splooter laughing. What a bloody gype he looks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Who called it? Tropic sleepy spray “to help us all sleep a little more soundly tonight” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 funny how they all slept fine back in their old house ....... something spooky about the murder mansion?!? 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's so tit at the product knowledge a tattler had to suggest it. What a cock you are Rebeggar! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just saying I tried the other sleep spray this works when my boys went through a period of not sleeping .. I thought it was just to help you drift off to sleep more peacefully not to keep them asleep

Reactions: 11
Well don't we all know that this tropics spray will be the miracle cure 🙌
Like the cherry drink and the leg massages and the weighted blanket 😆

Just saying I tried the other sleep spray this works when my boys went through a period of not sleeping .. I thought it was just to help you drift off to sleep more peacefully not to keep them asleep
Unless it’s laced with chloroform

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Like the cherry drink and the leg massages and the weighted blanket 😆

Unless it’s laced with chloroform
Was there not some sleepy balm she rubbed on her feet .
Wonder what happened weighted blankets s
She also promoted 3 brands multi vitamin.
Sambutamol must be crap if they always ill.

On side note is Cinderelee next rotation 3 weeks on 3 weeks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he’s with Nexen, they’ve just announced they’re changing to 3 away, 4 home, 3 away, 5 home. I think he might be with Wood group on a Nexen rig, so he might be staying on the 2/3 rota? 🤷‍♀️ Maybe someone else will know for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is it with him and sweets, just frigging get them in your gob and shut the f up- maybe give some to your miserable wife too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.