Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 130153

Creepy... these two photos were next to each other on my Insta search page where I guess it shows me pics I might like. They all look around about the same age 😄

Actually, the Friends theme tune kinda applies to Mrs M...

So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke
Your love life's D.O.A
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year
What has grabby done to her face? It hardly looks like her

Reactions: 5
Weird. Just now there was nothing on her stories - said no longer available- then there she is back eyefucking herself. Maybe it was a glitch my end?

Reactions: 1
Creasing at Lee comparing the tiny squirrel feeder to his tiny wee hand.... the feeder is bigger! HA!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cheeky cow!! Only reason you love it is because your earned £8000!!! Her name in capital letters!!! Sheep don’t fall for it!! She doesn’t care about you or your order she just wants to make sure you put her name down so she can’t get her money of you!!
A63DDF65-30AC-4E8F-8704-777A16292834.jpeg
A63DDF65-30AC-4E8F-8704-777A16292834.jpeg
2CD14F8E-1261-4E27-B1F7-9A4A46A11351.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A night of chatty through voice notes with you guys. I honestly adore sharing the tropic love it's such a nice escape for me I've learned so much about all the products & found myself on a wee bit of a natural journey not just in skin care but around the house too !

what a load of rubbish you waffle on about

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah sheepie, you dont need to interact with me or ask any questions about how i wash my faces...just make sure you stick my name in the box though👍🤪.Alternatively, place your order directly through tropics if u want and no need to put her name at all!😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No activity from Lee and no vlogs...even at the peak of liftgate when she was crying on film and her anxiety was so,so bad..NEVER in 4 years have the gone this long without vlogs, and now when the government is paying the wages of 50% of the work force they have stopped 'working'.

I am calling it, big daddy cannon has found away for them to fiddle the system and get furloughed...watch this space!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
No activity from Lee and no vlogs...even at the peak of liftgate when she was crying on film and her anxiety was so,so bad..NEVER in 4 years have the gone this long without vlogs, and now when the government is paying the wages of 50% of the work force they have stopped 'working'.

I am calling it, big daddy cannon has found away for them to fiddle the system and get furloughed...watch this space!

They don’t need to have fiddled the system though. If they are both salaried staff taking a wage from Mrs Meldrum ltd - which I imagine they are, makes business sense and is perfectly above board and would be encouraged by any decent accountant - then they meet the criteria to be furloughed by Mrs Meldrum ltd. They don’t need wee Dave Cannon to fiddle anything!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Question, say they were furloughed/claiming the self employed grant thinga-ma-bob. How would that work? At what point can you say i am unable to film you tube vlogs due to covid 19? Also, surely her tropics earnings and his pay has to come into it? I am naive when it comes to all things self employed and taxes etc but surely you couldnt claim the self employed grant when you are earning commissions that she is??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't it be terrible if the puffy, bloated face was due to a reaction to all the tropics products she is scrubbing onto her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure how I feel about her referring to the mutt’s fur as a “fro”. My husband and children’s Afro hair is nothing like that overgrown matted mess

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not sure how I feel about her referring to the mutt’s fur as a “fro”. My husband and children’s Afro hair is nothing like that overgrown matted mess
You are absolutely right to raise this.

I am disappointed in myself for not noticing the issues around this language. I live in a place with few BAEM residents and since liftgate have been trying to educate myself about casual racism.

Thank you for raising this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They don’t need to have fiddled the system though. If they are both salaried staff taking a wage from Mrs Meldrum ltd - which I imagine they are, makes business sense and is perfectly above board and would be encouraged by any decent accountant - then they meet the criteria to be furloughed by Mrs Meldrum ltd. They don’t need wee Dave Cannon to fiddle anything!!!!!
Not a chance that he’ll not be working after his two weeks off, what about the home renovation of dreams that won’t pay for itself.... tropics bonus this month will pay for a some improvements but see that house as a money pit that both need to stay working long term to keep.

Reactions: 1
Question, say they were furloughed/claiming the self employed grant thinga-ma-bob. How would that work? At what point can you say i am unable to film you tube vlogs due to covid 19? Also, surely her tropics earnings and his pay has to come into it? I am naive when it comes to all things self employed and taxes etc but surely you couldnt claim the self employed grant when you are earning commissions that she is??
They would blame the fact that they are not getting any ADs on Covid 19 (instead of the real reason that is she's crap)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.