Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest SW grid post is for nurses to enter a competition. They should be gifting these people instead of these influences who are mostly sat at home
Yes! Making the nurses grovel for one outfit and some tea. What an awful company. I’ll take Reb’s eBay recommendation over that trash any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The gushing post earlier on the week and now absolutely nothing. Not like him.

I mean I haven’t seen what’s for breakfast all week
Gushing post but with all his followers he only has something like 6 reply’s, pretty sad really

I think Lee has possibly been made redundant and that’s why we’ve not seen the usual cant wait to get home posts. And Beggy continues to mess up any form of income she could get so the tit is hitting the fan. Where has she said there’s a lot going in behind the scenes?
Maybe he’s the one that was there from the picture in the garden swing, there’s no way she put it up, maybe that’s why she’s not filmed too. Maybe he was sent home early

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I know, but I cannot see their pages, I click on their pages and get nothing, I could always see their grid page, but now get nothing, just seems a bit strange that it happens now after all this time, I have no idea why🤷🏼‍♀️
They’ve probably changed settings so that you have to be logged into Instagram to view their accounts.

Reactions: 4
Oh Boss babe running multiple businesses......is that ad gifted, ad paid partnership or ad aff link?!
All 3.....still can’t correctly label her posts, screen shots taken to be sent.

Reactions: 8
On mind body hole she is BLITSING the house which apparently consists of lighting a joss stick & not being able to spell. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Must have money to burn though. She's ordered another make up palette, one for day time look and one for night time look. One palette costs £68...I can't even afford one, never mind having two.
No fecker is going anywhere. Excellent marketing top tip for Mrs Meldrum: READ THE ROOM

• Heart
So the latest SW grid post is for nurses to enter a competition. They should be gifting these people instead of these influences who are mostly sat at home
This is it isn’t it? Make the nurses beg while they throw thousands of pounds of clothing at greedy influencers.

I would LOVE to see Sweaty Betty gift a women’s refuge. I’d give them so much kudos. Women and children who have very little and rely on donations right now.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
This is it isn’t it? Make the nurses beg while they throw thousands of pounds of clothing at greedy influencers.

I would LOVE to see Sweaty Betty gift a women’s refuge. I’d give them so much kudos. Women and children who have very little and rely on donations right now.
Anyone want email gmb pier Morgan/daily fail on how sb gift over thousands to infleuncers yet nurses beg. Mrs meldrum with her 8 year old child I age 3-4 leggings

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Safiah seems to spend her life in too small clothes. I remember her last year in some Xmas dress that only went up to age 6 and those snowsuits weren't in her size either. All the tiny tutus etc. The kid will end up with issues because nothing ever fits and she will think that's her fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Beggy makes zero effort with her ( unmarked) ads. It’s amazing she ever gets any brand work/freebies cos she’s so unprofessional and frankly useless. Why do they bother with her?

• Heart
For an ad that looks really cheap and tacky.😂
I thought (by the price) SB would be an aspirational product. Using scummy mummy Meldrum posing in her messy manky bedroom cheapens the reputation of the product. If they've approved that tit effort, they are fools and no wonder Grabby laughs all the way to the bank. 😂

As for the make up pallettes, oh do go and duck yourself Rebecca. What utter tit you talk. 😂

Reactions: 21
Has she pierced her ear higher up on her lobe?? Looks red & don’t think I’ve seen it before - might be wrong tho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.