Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldnt put it past her to allude to sweaty betty to get people/tattlers talking, but actually have purchased them so she can have the upper hand and say she isnt advertising them. Too petty?
No I would put no amount of pettiness beneath her she is very basic and immature but thinks she is very clever that’s a crappy combination and that is why she has a crappy boring Channel

Reactions: 10
Wahh you can see recently viewed on Instagram.. how do you do this
No you can’t. It’s bullshit.
If you go onto that site, put in anyone’s username it will show a bogus list of “recent viewed” pages but it’s nonsense. It’s just reems of topless/bikini models.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldnt put it past her to allude to sweaty betty to get people/tattlers talking, but actually have purchased them so she can have the upper hand and say she isnt advertising them. Too petty?
She could send them back girls haven’t been seen out in them...

Reactions: 3
Her before and after pic of her skin......except she has a load of make up on in the second pic!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she doing a before and after wearing makeup? If it’s about the skincare do like for like. She’s the worst salesperson ever, not a clue!

Reactions: 6
The face of a dog who’s so bleeping over it all, who spends his days dreaming of being returned for refund...

he’s starting to look like lee actually.

BBF024A0-6CE4-4C71-A1B6-C17CE736B1A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You will all hate me for this, but I think Bertie is absolutely gorgeous.

I will now run and hide.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You will all hate me for this, but I think Bertie is absolutely gorgeous.

I will now run and hide.🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😬
hes a dog, it’s hard to hate on a dog, all dogs are beautiful,

but he’s NOT the insta-pup Rebecca would have wanted.

she impulse bought him because she wanted a puppy and she didn’t have the patience to wait,
So for that reason I will laugh at the fact her cute content puppy really isn’t a cute content puppy 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
hes a dog, it’s hard to hate on a dog, all dogs are beautiful,

but he’s NOT the insta-pup Rebecca would have wanted.

she impulse bought him because she wanted a puppy and she didn’t have the patience to wait,
So for that reason I will laugh at the fact her cute content puppy really isn’t a cute content puppy 😬
He’s also going to be bigger than she expected I reckon, my cockapoo Puppy is 2 and a bit months older and Burrrtay is already looking bigger and my pup is not small!!

Reactions: 9
He’s also going to be bigger than she expected I reckon, my cockapoo Puppy is 2 and a bit months older and Burrrtay is already looking bigger and my pup is not small!!
I wonder if the ‘poo’ part of him is standard poodle rather than miniature? If so they are big dogs and he could end up Alsatian size 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She was too impatient to wait for a small Caverpoo to become available which would have been better suited to the rocking like a baby, lapdog she was after. Bertie Boy was a last minute Rebecca wants a dog so she must have one now without really being prepared for it. A decision she will regret just like having a third child and buying murder mansion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She was too impatient to wait for a small Caverpoo to become available which would have been better suited to the rocking like a baby, lapdog she was after. Bertie Boy was a last minute Rebecca wants a dog so she must have one now without really being prepared for it. A decision she will regret just like having a third child and buying murder mansion.
He's a cute dog just large, neglected and not very well trained/ supervised.

Saw the news and read few articles about oil industry.
Does anyone know if anyone's been furloughed as articles says about limited staff aboard.
Which made me wonder how's Lee still getting shifts.
Be hilarious if he gets stuck on the rig for weeks.
They been so busy breaking lockdown rules what if he's got covid and takes it back to the rig?

Reactions: 2
I think Bertie is lovely. He is so unkempt though, that breed need a lot of care and unfortunately his owner is only interested in her own self care.

I agree, she jumped in and I think he’s much bigger than she expected. He’s already bigger than the adult cockapoos I know.
I hate that when she picks him up he tries desperately to get down. He’s a puppy not a baby! That and how the kids are allowed to play & be rough with him annoys me, I was brought up with dogs but taught to respect them.

EDIT maybe it’s cavapoos I know 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.