Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I have said before, I had a cocker spaniel (sadly he died aged 12), they are a dog that are constantly on the go, I took mine for 3 walks a day (an hour each time) two were off lead, one with his lead on, he would be absolutely knackerEd running around with other dogs on their walk, we would get home, I would make a cup of tea, my dog would have a sleep, once he was awake he was on the go again, he loved his toys, toys were a big part of him, if you missed a walk, you knew it, he would go into hyper mode, I think Bertie has more cocker personality than Poodle, some of the things he does my cocker did, like chair digging, being still for a while then zooming off like a bat out of hell, it’s the way they are, they are hard work but are the most loving dog you could have, I miss mine so much, I really hope they will not get bored of him, but deep down, I think they will, he just needs to trained properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she actually expecting a well done for doing household chores. Wake up you stupid woman. You have had 2 adults doing feck all for 3 weeks and you want Sympathy /woe me for cleaning bathrooms, changing beds and ironing. Oh do jog on love. In the real world real people work for a living - often just now in challenging circumstances. These are jobs everyone has to do. Most with a fraction of the free time that you display.
Perhaps you need to organise yourself .. you know like you proclaim you do to us! . Organised mum method ring a bell?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can't believe how many different packaged and marketed bottles of magic potion she puts on her face every morning.....pure consumeriseum

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ive just had a mooch on Sweaty Betty (kids are up early!) like a few pairs on their but at £95 I won't be buying them...Thats a weeks food shop and I couldn't live with myself if I had spent that then we needed it for food. Who knows how long the current situation will last.

Could today be #ad day? ;)
Hey ladies. I don't know if anyone would remember this from a few years ago. When greedy ad hungry Becca was pregnant with poppy. But she was goin on n on that she had hyperemesis gravidarum. I called her out n said so nicely. I'm sorry but u couldn't possibly have hyperemesis gravidarum. As if had it with all 5 pregnancies. Even my sister's and people I know who have it. Can't keep food or water down for weeks on end. Let alone go out shopping getting their nails done and even getting their hair done. She went on Instagram cryin n gettin her sheep to bully Me. Then obviously I was blocked. Do any of u remember. She's a complete and utter narsasist who did ad after ad promoting any old crap and bought a creepy ugly old dungeon. All thru lying and decieving her sheep of followers. I can't stand that woman. So glad Lee is finally workin again. Stupid excuse of a man living at HM doing nothing playing golf all day. The day he finally went bk I was the happiest. Bcoz everything comes bk to u. She lies showoffs. And promotes crap she's bought that most of us women couldn't justify. I watched a haul 2 years ago where she bought a white t-shirt for 16 pounds. I was disgusted. She thinks she's posh n sassy. No lady. U r cringey pathetic and have 0 taste. Her kids are always dressed in clothes that look cheap. Look at ash from mama Reid. Her HSE is gawgus. Her kids are happy and bubbly. Beautifully dressed. But greedy Becca thinks she's living in a mansion. I'd b fearing for my life living near the woods and that HSE looks like someone can b murdered in their. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just reading rebegger's latest insta post.

She was listing all the things she had to 'juggle' and she wrote...'working from home'....working!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I literally laughed out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🙄 Admin can we call time on the puppy training rights and wrong please I’m loosing interest in this thread because of it

Reactions: 27
Vets don’t encourage training. It’s not their remit. I’m shocked she didn’t take him to puppy training classes. But then am I shocked? 🤔🤔

Definitely! He is also nipping not biting.
She did take him and he apparently smashed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Vets don’t encourage training. It’s not their remit. I’m shocked she didn’t take him to puppy training classes. But then am I shocked? 🤔🤔

Definitely! He is also nipping not biting.
Not their remit? I find that hard to believe. Are you sure Lee???? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
68 quid for a make up pallete? You need to give your head a wobble Miss bubble brain. 😂😂😂

I thought I was going to pee myself reading that post, working from home, home schooling, blah bleeping blah hahaha ha. I'll tell the jokes Becky!

As for getting the house tidied before the hired help goes away. Lee you need to grow a set.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
68 quid for a make up pallete? You need to give your head a wobble Miss bubble brain. 😂😂😂

I thought I was going to pee myself reading that post, working from home, home schooling, blah bleeping blah hahaha ha. I'll tell the jokes Becky!

As for getting the house tidied before the hired help goes away. Lee you need to grow a set.
Tattle wasn’t sure if I wanted to like this post.
D7A732B1-12BD-4163-BAC9-050B1F1FE44F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh. Pat turning up to the chopper with his suitcase of sweets. Please be my friend.

missed out the quotations. “Please be my friend. I have sweeties”

what a knob jockey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently she’s groomed the horse. Doesn’t look much different.
Don’t read here, do you Bec?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Work!!!??? As your dad would say Denise meldrum... My arse!!!!🙈💩 surely the few orders you get can be adminned after the girls in bed... Or in quiet time next wk!! Never ever have I heard a mum of 3 aged kids 8,5 and 2 expect an hours quiet time mid afternoon... And think it's perfectly ok and safe parenting to leave any of them unsupervised for an hour. She setting more likely Denise b y the day😰 first ever episode of royle family was on gold esrlier. Knowing but it's just bloody ridiculous. She is the most selfish, egocentric uncaring, up her own arse online mother... And Anna Schmidt is pretty bad but she s top of the scale for me. Layered louise Pentland is climbing higher up the graph of pathetic parenting and moaning too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those little girls must dread their daddy going away to work.
3 weeks of fun with dad while mum literally ignores everyone unless she’s stealing the limelight or filming ‘content’ 🤢
To be fair to Lee he gets up with them, involves them in daily chores instead of making them do it to pay for snacks and actually tries to engage/entertain them.
I know what he is but at least the kids don’t feel like a hinderance with him 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.