Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweaty Betty overpriced ugly leggings wouldn't want them free never mind pay for them perfect for for sweaty Beggy tho !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive just had a mooch on Sweaty Betty (kids are up early!) like a few pairs on their but at £95 I won't be buying them...Thats a weeks food shop and I couldn't live with myself if I had spent that then we needed it for food. Who knows how long the current situation will last.

Could today be #ad day? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 116834I see Rebecca is no longer an adventure seeker. Aw no she didn’t make the top 20 Neilson Ambassadors? 🤣 How can this be when she’s sososo outdoorsy.
She also doesn’t say WIFE anymore either. He says he’s a husband and even links to her on his page. Yet there is no sign of him on hers. It’s just mum to 3 girls. They are def headed for divorceville

Reactions: 19
I ordered some sweaty Betty gear via John Lewis. If they are now gifting instagrammer then I will return them as I’m not going to support them supplying people who wouldn’t ever dream of buying from a brand, it’s different if they gifted people who declare and would actually buy the items gifted but tight arse meldrum would never spend her cash on nice clothes for the girls.

Reactions: 30
She also doesn’t say WIFE anymore either. He says he’s a husband and even links to her on his page. Yet there is no sign of him on hers. It’s just mum to 3 girls. They are def headed for divorceville
they will never divorce she could never cope on her own!! She been with him since she was at school!!! Unless he took custody of the kids but then she would have to work!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I ordered some sweaty Betty gear via John Lewis. If they are now gifting instagrammer then I will return them as I’m not going to support them supplying people who wouldn’t ever dream of buying from a brand, it’s different if they gifted people who declare and would actually buy the items gifted but tight arse meldrum would never spend her cash on nice clothes for the girls.
Sweaty Betty are gifting loads of Instahuns at the moment and they’re offering their followers a 20% off code in return.

think SB are trying to monetise on the fact that a lot of people have feck all else to do apart from exercise during lockdown.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Whilst she’s doing the Koala challenge, here’s a few facts about these little creatures that show them and Edgy aren’t so far removed:

Koalas have a smooth brain (like a chicken breast). This means that they lack higher level recognition and understanding that many other animals have - they’re just more than a little bit dumb.

If you gather a bunch of Eucalyptus leaves, which the koalas eat, and put them on a plate in front of the koala, the koala won’t know what to do with them; they just sit there and gawk at it. They will literally starve to death in a room full of food because they can’t recognise leaves on a plate as being the same food source as leaves on a tree.

As their food doesn’t provide a lot of energy, koalas are rather lethargic creatures. They’re never able to be in a hurry to arrive anywhere, and end up snoozing for about 20 hours a day. You could say koala families prefer a slow pace.

Chlamydia runs rampant in the koala community. According to BBC "In some parts of Australia, koala infection rates are as high as 90%."

And finally, much like Mrs Meldrum, koalas have never been observed wearing knickers in the gym.

Forever thread title right there: #83 Mrs Meldrum, she's a koala.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a joke if Meldrum is advertising sweaty Betty when she aff links cheap eBay knock off copies every other day 😂 only the real deal if someone else is paying.

Reactions: 19
What a joke if Meldrum is advertising sweaty Betty when she aff links cheap eBay knock off copies every other day 😂 only the real deal if someone else is paying.
Just watched them on storiesig.com after deleting them all, what are those leggings, a one size fit all, florries fit, too long so wrinkly for poppy and 3/4 for safiyah. Those kids always look a state when dressed

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Look at the kids faces when they are doing the koala challange...they look confused, it is obviously at odds with the frosty atmosphere in the house. S looks sad, she gets it, she sees the camera on the tripod, she knows it's fake but that's their life.

She is going to need a lot of therapy.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He’s changed his username to Lee Meldrum. Too I wonder if they’re trying to separate their 2 ‘brands’, in another pitiful attempt to make people forget about all the awful tit they’ve done.

Reactions: 18
He’s changed his username to Lee Meldrum. Too I wonder if they’re trying to separate their 2 ‘brands’, in another pitiful attempt to make people forget about all the awful tit they’ve done.
it won’t work!! Good try tho!!! I can’t wait to speak to sweat Betty and Halfords it who ever gift them the bikes!! 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I just clicked on his instagram, which I find via google... Says on his page woops page not found!! Three times have tfied... Pat come back... Are you down yr hole???😆 Now it says page not available. The link may be broken or the page has been removed"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.