Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt recognise her in that picture😂. Just goes to show how much her orange filter ages her.

Reactions: 6
Why she wasting money on buying followers!! 😂🤦‍♀️ Such a sad life they live!!!

When you have one job and you can’t even do that right so you have to buy followers!! 😂😂
Because bots won't tell brands the truth about her...

It's not just walking in their private woods they need to think about ticks, their garden will be full of them too. Should regularly be checking themselves, the girls and the horse.

Reactions: 11
Wonder what she's doing while he's out with all 3 kids plus the dog??? Having a blissful dreamy morning with a hot cup of tea maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what she's doing while he's out with all 3 kids plus the dog??? Having a blissful dreamy morning with a hot cup of tea maybe??
She will be smashing it being a belter babe of a big girl boss. Or having a hot cuppa...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be “editing”

Which in reality means she’s either sitting on the sofa under a blanket watching some inane drivel on the tv, reading tattle, buying subscribers, making a list of housework for lee to be getting on with before he goes back to work on Wednesday.,,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where is this whopper of a boden order? I bet it was 2 items 🤣 anyone notice she never makes haul videos of all these orders she has made on pyjamas, some bits for the girls from joules she claims she bought and now her whopper of a haul from boden... lies lies lies.

She used often do hauls and they were watched but none recently very strange

Reactions: 9
Where is this whopper of a boden order? I bet it was 2 items 🤣 anyone notice she never makes haul videos of all these orders she has made on pyjamas, some bits for the girls from joules she claims she bought and now her whopper of a haul from boden... lies lies lies.

It was 5 items and she used a gift card to pay

Reactions: 8

Why am i not shocked?

I would like to see a mega haul soon of all items purchased in the last 2 months

She has claimed to have bought two pairs of pyjamas at £50 each , took advantage of the 40% off joules for the girls as they needed some things, about 30 lounge sets in nasty beige and boden. All very kindly linked of course.

There's an idea for content this week mrs begsalot meldrum, a nice mega haul of all your purchased goodies.

Reactions: 14
People seeing the light finally 👏

So happy considering many are home are are watching more social media very telling her channel is sinking. She should just stop film delete YouTube and give the girls a happy normal life and maybe try a part time job

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So happy considering many are home are are watching more social media very telling her channel is sinking. She should just stop film delete YouTube and give the girls a happy normal life and maybe try a part time job
Even those in the house bored, not bored enough to watch this crap 😂 how is whaler still representing her ? They must be desperate 😳

Reactions: 9

The “whopper” of a haul. A few t-shirt’s bought with a gift card. I’d like to see all of the items she’s bought as listed above. She only shared for the aff links.

AC3F2F14-CB30-48CB-8B60-F390F5A6A817.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will be “editing”

Which in reality means she’s either sitting on the sofa under a blanket watching some inane drivel on the tv, reading tattle, buying subscribers, making a list of housework for lee to be getting on with before he goes back to work on Wednesday.,,
A instagrammers “life admin” 🤢

If someone gave me a Boden gift card I would question our relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yet another insta story of the dog biting poppy
i was scrolling through some of her recent YT videos this morning and noticed that Burtayboi is always nipping at poppy! In one video Mrs M gives Poppy a snack and the dog is all over the wee one trying to snatch it and get it...and no one says a thing. How is that ok? Honestly - between the two of them you’d think they’d at least once try to address it to keep their children safe.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.