Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh now she’s giving us photographic evidence of the stuff she’s bought, but she doesn’t read here right??! 5 items (not even outfits) for over Β£100??! Sorry you got a new job we don’t know about Grabby or has Lee had a pay rise?!
Free free free.
either that or return return return

FIVE ITEMS IS A WHOPPER OF AN ORDER??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Creasing that she seems to think Boden & Joules are really cool places to shop...!!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whopper of an order...........5 items!!! Great good job!! Who pays Β£14 for one t shirts Β£20 for a cardigan and Β£36 for a Dress!! Β£36 what the hell!! More money the sense!!! Absolutely redic!!! Poor S gets a crappy t shirt while princess Florrie gets a Β£36 dress!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
The order was placed using gift cards, you can see it says something at the top of the screen shot about retaining gift cards until you have received the order....once again profiting via affiliate links from a gift she’s been given...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Either gift cards from friends / family or an ad coming up ! Companies often send influencers gift cards to purchase ! Either way bad taste in the current climate !

Reactions: 20
Why on earth would she have 'bought' that set of loungewear? Swear she bought a near identical set last week? Lies!

Reactions: 10
God she's nuts. Clothes to go on where. Might be autumn winter before we allowed out.
She's so shady. I don't know why they not more concerned and careful with finances.
She did shopping for girls the super spendy week where she spent 700.
She says she has castoffs for poppy but she's bored of them.

Pats idea of nice lawn eh I still see Brown dry patches
You know what when you sensible with money like they are not then you can afford to do work on the house or the garden.
We completly landscaping the garden to all the same level and new turf lush lawn laid Tuesday.
Just asked quote new raised decking all around the back and lovely raised wooden beds all the way around as financially we in a good place.
Heck we might even get a hot tub.
So no no meldrums not jealous of your death trap garden, grim paving or dirty exterior.
We have a kitchen diner and open plan living space that overlooks the back garden with patio doors out to new decking area.
Autumn we can may be spend on new Belfast sink and worktop.
Heck maybe even white wood shutters
Whilst there house and garden will look the same.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker on this thread. Thought I’d give The Meldrums a go...Got about 4 minutes into the latest vlog and accidentally screamed β€˜SHE DOESNT WANT TO TRY THE bleeping PEANUT’ out loud and realised I shouldn’t have tried watching it. Glad you guys give the highlights so I don’t have to. Essential workers you tattlers ❀

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahaha I called the panic order to prove she actually bought something

Hi Reb! Don’t worry hun, Boden have free returns for that order after you’ve shown it to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a cobleep

-that was not a whopper of an order
-you just spent (not even your own money) Β£112 on five items of clothing. tit clothing at that.
-yeah yeah we know you’re small. β€œBut if you’re fatter than me there are medium and larger left”

duck off. You stupid duck wit. Just duck off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If she thinks Β£112 is a whopper of an order and one item per child she doesn’t want to see my online shopping this week.
after having spent nothing I have taken advantage of all these offers and brought myself lots of new clothes.
I’m still working though. So out to work most days including a Saturday as have a part time job along with my full time one so not a lot has changed for me other than rest of the family at home and barely any children at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hair ends in her tropics page story oh my she looks like the straw man!! She just needs to cut it off and go back brown!!! give up the Barbie bleach hair!!!!
Because all lee does is like her fellow blonde insta chums pics etc!!
So she has to stay blonde !!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh now she’s giving us photographic evidence of the stuff she’s bought, but she doesn’t read here right??! 5 items (not even outfits) for over Β£100??! Sorry you got a new job we don’t know about Grabby or has Lee had a pay rise?!
Like a puppet on a string...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, probably not spent 1 penny of her own money there. Boden now on my avoid list

Pats insta just now, F peeling carrots, bloody music so loud, what if P or S have an accident and they can't hear them, what if Bertay boy nips poor P again πŸ˜•

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.