Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently she has a baby under 1 since she ordered her a romper pant play suit . Remember Rebecca you like IN SCOTLAND like you always need to point out, our summer consists of 4 weeks in July if we are lucky , kids with a paddling pool as no travel . Your kids are not sitting in Pram any more

B81A0E9E-5317-48C3-A338-5B19389E27CD.png
So basically admin like in most jobs. Such hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Retain your gift voucher until your order arrives’. I’m never buying from Boden again as they’ve obviously handed out gift vouchers to this lazy, stupid and selfish racist. I think more of us need to think with our wallets and avoid companies like this. I usually spend about £1k on work dresses and jumpers/cardigans every season - they can duck right off now!

Reactions: 26
Swear she looks so old in her latest post?? Tropics cant be all that helpful..
She’s constantly roasting her face in the sun. No amount of any skin care will fix sun damage. She’s the last person I would go to for skin care.

I doubt she got vouchers from Boden. She’s just had her birthday, she probably got some vouchers from her mum or someone for her birthday and couldn’t wait to cash in on the AFF links.

Reactions: 12
She has aged beyond belief this last 2-3 years. I think it’s a combination of smoking, lack of sun screen, (self-induced) stress and “If a person has ugly thoughts it begins to show on the face”
(Beggy won’t get that reference as she’s too bloody lazy to read to her kids!)

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately no one in the Meldrum house cares a jot about poor little Poppy being BITTEN not “nipped “ as they like to say ... Lee will probably offer her a carrot to chew on as a distraction technique when it happens this evening 🙄 seems to be a constant problem with Bertie and all they seem to do is laugh and pretend to give out.... For Fucks Sake sort your dog out or else a major incident is going to happen and if outside with a stranger you will have a dog needing to be put down or a legal case on your hands.

Reactions: 10
Urghhhhh Florrie trying to peel carrots and her straggly hair is all over the place.... Jesus wept, cut her bloody hair! It’s awful!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
What a waste of money on those clothes
why not just get them some decent leggings or joggers from Asda George
she’s a muppet

Reactions: 19
Nice shade of preservative she's wearing there. Matches the bench perfectly. Is that from the Tropics range? 🤔
Wtf is going on with her arm, squared off one pic, chubby in the other. Oh Princess Flatarse, have you been photoshopping again? 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂.... total agreement here lovely little girl but cut and wash her hair please!! Also another night for the short order chef 👨‍🍳!! Jesus woman no wonder you can’t cope when lees away as you never seem to cook when he’s off for 3 weeks ...

Reactions: 10
We all get old I guess, even at 31 grey hairs and lines develop, I doubt any skincare regime turns anyone into
A character from ‘death becomes her’. Botox and under the knife I guess. 3 kids I’m sure would age anyone

Reactions: 3
What a waste of money on those clothes
why not just get them some decent leggings or joggers from Asda George
she’s a muppet
Don’t be silly. They live in a prestigious part of bonnie Scotland. There’s nae way the girls would wear George. How very dare you. “Now Pat, where are my tweeds?”

• Haha
Wtf is going on with her arm, squared off one pic, chubby in the other. Oh Princess Flatarse, have you been photoshopping again? 😂😂😂
I think it’s just the appearance of the back of the chair isn’t it? If it was shopped I doubt you would see her arm hairs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.