Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to screen shot all of the bike stories so when it does come as an ad we can go to asa...

Reactions: 8
It’s too late now the damage has been done, they have already showed off these bikes to the whole or insta and you tube. As soon as they release it as an AD it will be a huge uproar and the company will receive a lot of complaints. The Meldrums do themselves no favours. Such an unprofessional business!!

Reactions: 17
How can she have a slow day yet during the day declare the house is a tit tip and every bathroom is needing cleaned?! What a waste of a day. No wonder she can't cope on her own, she doesn't miss lee at all. She misses having her housekeeper/ chef / general dogsbody. Cmon reb, get your bleach out and get scrubbing.
She has nothing but slow days lock down or not. Guaranteed if you scroll through her filtered to duck grid or videos 90% of them to having a “slow chilled pottery day” the most challenging thing in her life was getting kids out to school and nursery and now she doesn’t even need to do that. She’s a sahm staying at home and wants a bloody medal .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Late with the comment but...when Lee "lost" his belter of a curry for his lunch the other day, and he was looking for it.
It made my stomach turn when he opened the pantry door to look for it and i thought Jaysus thats where that body wouldve been stashed in murder mansion 🤢🤢😮. It turns my stomach!

Reactions: 6
Did they post about it? It’s have missed it: what did they say about it? Yes shocker indeed 😬
They have never mentioned them again .. there has been a few asking on YouTube but they have never said . But someone on here said they know for sure they were put to the nursery

Reactions: 6
The slabs still look tit. Yet another thing in the “dream 700k house” that needs doing but they can’t afford to because they’ve overstretched themselves and well, Beggy fucked her “career” up as she’s a racist, lying idiot. They’ve literally done nothing to that house apart from some painting - and even that caused drama 🙄 #kitchencupboardgate
They moved there fully expecting all the renovations and alterations to be gifted. They could just about afford the mortgage based on her income at the time and thought they would have an insta worthy house of dreams which would give content as well as more income. They ended up with some crappy mismatched furniture, a few tacky Dissenio prints and a massive millstone around their necks because they royally fucked up and we’re too arrogant to put things properly right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her hair is like straw so damaged
when is Leeeeeeeee due away again
Her hair ends in her tropics page story oh my she looks like the straw man!! She just needs to cut it off and go back brown!!! give up the Barbie bleach hair!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has she lost followers on Instagram ? If not why not ? How she has so many followers is beyond me even given that many I believe are not genuine and many are sycophantic wannabes how tit do you have to be to lose real followers ? Mrs Hinch is another perfect example of the most boring repetitive shite I can’t even be arsed to hate watch she is so tedious and irritating what the hell is wrong with those people who follow and admire these lazy boring self obsessed women 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Mrs meldrum is well known to have bought a lot of followers.

A large percentage wll be fame.

Reactions: 5
Oh my, she is still going with those horrendous "edgy" heart shaped sunnies. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my, she is still going with those horrendous "edgy" heart shaped sunnies. What a twit.
does she actually wear them seriously I thought there were the kids and she nicked them for the photo!! Omg!!! Love her pose look how teeny tiny I am!! She’s vile!!! I really dislike her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds as though Lee wants to have time away from you Rebecca if he’s always outside as you say cleaning the patio or hosing the lawn .... 🤔 ummm wonder why?!😂😂.... Such a moan a minute pain in the hole... Get the hell upstairs and clean the up the crap thrown around the floors like the house been burgled when I look at vlogs and while ur at it clean ur bathroom while ur at it....😉😘
I vaguely remember one of them saying how can’t wai
That’s really not how you do it. Positive reinforcement is key. If a dog nips you shouldn’t tell it off as the next time will be worse. You should be preventing the situation happening all together. Puppies nip anyway. They are teething, when he goes into teenage stage they will have their work cut out. They need to teach the kids how to be around him. Mine have beds and no one is to annoy or fuss them when they are in their beds, that’s their space. Dogs behaviour is really obvious so you need to pick up on the signs when they aren’t comfortable - lip licking, yawning etc.

He needs to be mentally warm out too. Guess what dog training does quickly? Mentally wears them out. He shouldn’t be walked that much. In fact I think she walks him for too long. It’s 5 mins per month of their age until they stop growing.
Well I don’t really care how you should or shouldn’t do it personally. I was saying I would tell the dog off, a tap on the snout and a ‘no’ is how I would do it. Unlikely to own another pup anyway so I won’t need to worry if I did it the right or wrong way. When I had a pup and a 3 yr old and she wouldn’t leave him alone, he still growls at her 10 yrs later, and I still will give him a warning! He never bit though. But would never trust him now I have a grandchild and he’s older and less tolerant possibly

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.