Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got a fancy outfit on guys, no bra cause her tits are teeny tiny like herself. Not the most practical outfit for doing the cleaning she's moaning on about so maybe she's actually done it yesterday?! Hmmmmn doubtful

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I vaguely remember one of them saying how can’t wai

Well I don’t really care how you should or shouldn’t do it personally. I was saying I would tell the dog off, a tap on the snout and a ‘no’ is how I would do it. Unlikely to own another pup anyway so I won’t need to worry if I did it the right or wrong way. When I had a pup and a 3 yr old and she wouldn’t leave him alone, he still growls at her 10 yrs later, and I still will give him a warning! He never bit though. But would never trust him now I have a grandchild and he’s older and less tolerant possibly
The fact he still growls shows you never trained him properly then 😂. Anyway I’m done here ☺

Reactions: 5
Does she actually do anything apart from sitting on her flat arse and drinking tea!! What happen to working out as she loves it so much and sooooooo good for her mental health!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Does she actually do anything apart from sitting on her flat arse and drinking tea!! What happen to working out as she loves it so much and sooooooo good for her mental health!!! 😂🤦‍♀️
Yeh she said she couldn’t wait for Lee to be home so she could go running but clearly she’s done nothjng

Reactions: 9
She is something else. The clip of her getting in the way of the girls on their bikes yesterday said it all. It’s like the spoilt brat not wanting anyone else to have fun. She purposely walks in front of them to stop them cycling. It’s almost controlling /billing behaviour

Reactions: 16
So who have they got coming over today/where are they going today? She doesn’t normally even brush her hair yet today she’s tarted herself up...she ain’t done that just to sit at home with Lee & the kids.

Look at the state of her when she’s eyefucking herself while pretending to interact with Poppy. She’s such a looser. And that hair...... Jesus. What a mess.

Oh and Rebecca, I promise you dear, no one cares one bit that you haven’t got a bra on. Grow up. Talking about a bra/ergo your breasts is beyond juvenile and is yet more desperate attention seeking bile. Stop it.

Reactions: 21
Don’t believe she buys all the girls clothes from Boden, anytime let alone during Covid19. Liar liar pants on fire! Who is she trying to kid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
About to place a whopper of an order .... but you just placed an order from joules the other week why do you need so much clothes for them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh the way she was salivating over herself in the stories with Poppy! Also, think of the delivery people and the warehouse workers you selfish bint.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
About to place a whopper of an order .... but you just placed an order from joules the other week why do you need so much clothes for them 🤷‍♀️

Stupid cow should really be saving her money, the oil industry is on seriously shaky ground - I know a load of people who have just been let go by The Wood Group with more to follow so yeahhhhhh old bad boy belter lee might be out of work very soon.....

Reactions: 15
She’s such a liar saying she’s about to place a whopper of an order. She’s been sharing links for months of new clothes she’s buying for herself and the kids and they are never wearing any of them! She hasn’t worn any of the new things she claimed to be buying.
Where are all the Hush pyjamas? she ordered about 3 or 4 pairs of pjs from John Lewis. We all know when influencers get something new they have to show it off with the AF links. She’s never shown anything.
She treats her followers like morons and keeps sharing links to things she’s not buying, she’s literally a modern day con artist!

I bet she shows something she actually has bought recently to try prove me wrong now, but we all know she has not bought all the things she claims to be buying when she’s sharing AF links! She’s still wearing last summers kindly gifted Fatface dress 3 times a week.

**Queue Reb reading this, panic buying an order to show her unpacking and then returning after she’s shown them online**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's a big LIE. She is hoping sheep want to copy her so much that rgey will place a massive order and then she will make commission!

I fell for this, i don't want other people to fall for it. It happens so easily especially if someone is a bit depressed.
there should be a law against this underhand sales technique.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've seen her do that before saying she's placing a big order for somewhere and you'd think she would do a haul when it arrives and she doesn't. So that's how you know she never really did that big order.

Reactions: 14
No way she ever places big orders, the kids are never wearing new clothes!! It’s all bullshit just to get her affiliate link

Reactions: 13
Oh now she’s giving us photographic evidence of the stuff she’s bought, but she doesn’t read here right??! 5 items (not even outfits) for over £100??! Sorry you got a new job we don’t know about Grabby or has Lee had a pay rise?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.