Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK MELDRUMS :censored:
If you got free bikes for the entire family (probably including helmets etc) I'm going to complain to the company that gave you the freebie in this time of lock down around the world. It's in absolute bad taste/bad judgement on all levels in my mind, and I believe from both parties (giver and receiver)
Now... a company getting a complaint from another country (I actually misspelled c..ntry but thought better to change it) is surely not good for a business. So on that note, I am giving fair warning, I will complain.

I as a human being, am sick to death of people exploiting children, to gain either money, or any other form of "gift"
Using children, in order to be relative, and or gain, in anyway shape or form, should be banned or have legal consequence.

Yea Karen you may jump in the tattle pond now and again, but these are your Granddaughters....you should be ashamed, you are an enabler :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve screenshotted all their bike stories over the last week, so that when the inevitable #ad comes out, they’ll be sent proof that their useless influencer didn’t label properly. My money is that it will be going on Pat’s insta to try and distance from the racism, but that will be stuck in the complaint too as he didn’t stop it 🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Omg does she ever listen back to the crap that comes out of her mouth !! The biggest health crisis in our lifetime and she honestly thinks everyone is happy and the sun is shining !!! What an absolute insensitive idiot she is!!!!
I’m on the frontline NHS and I am anything BUT happy! More like terrified that me or one of my family will die. She has no idea. It must be great to be that ignorant and arrogant.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What is she teaching her children by not getting them to do their school work?
Yesterday our 8 year old had no interest in watching a power point to teach her about something and would of rather played with her pen. But she still did the work because that is what has to be done.

We do fun things in between work and afterwards but keep on top of the school stuff to!

Reactions: 12
What is she teaching her children by not getting them to do their school work?
Yesterday our 8 year old had no interest in watching a power point to teach her about something and would of rather played with her pen. But she still did the work because that is what has to be done.

We do fun things in between work and afterwards but keep on top of the school stuff to!
My daughter has been stranded in UK unable to return to her teaching job abroad since January. However she's been teaching her English classes online for last 7 weeks and it's been amazing to hear her so enthusiastic to teach her pupils ,some of her whom are as young as 3 but are still engaged and eager to learn .....I don't see any of this with her Girls unfortunately , she sees teaching/ learning as an inconvenience...what does she actually do during the day?
I have many colleagues working on the front line and they'd say this was anything but a lovely time and are risking their lives daily ......one of whom is about to start vaccination trials tomorrow
she's so detached from what's going on in the world around her, even in her own community there are bound to be dozens of affected vulnerable people, but as long as Princess Beggy is happy cycling through the woods and gets her cups of tea, then all is well in the world

Reactions: 15
My daughter has been stranded in UK unable to return to her teaching job abroad since January. However she's been teaching her English classes online for last 7 weeks and it's been amazing to hear her so enthusiastic to teach her pupils ,some of her whom are as young as 3 but are still engaged and eager to learn .....I don't see any of this with her Girls unfortunately , she sees teaching/ learning as an inconvenience...what does she actually do during the day?
I have many colleagues working on the front line and they'd say this was anything but a lovely time and are risking their lives daily ......one of whom is about to start vaccination trials tomorrow
she's so detached from what's going on in the world around her, even in her own community there are bound to be dozens of affected vulnerable people, but as long as Princess Beggy is happy cycling through the woods and gets her cups of tea, then all is well in the world
At some point the children will be going back to school and what happens then they can just refuse to do the work? Our son is in year 6 and his teacher posts how many children haven't done the work...In the hope that it encourages those who haven't to crack on. They have till 4pm to do maths, literacy and a topic subject.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling a few “influencers” 🤢 have been gifted bikes recently- noticed big mamareid has been getting out on a bike that has appeared randomly aswell

Reactions: 9
There was something on BBC news this morning about cycling that seemed to tie in with what’s going on with all the bikes suddenly appearing.....I wish I could remember it exactly but I can’t 🙈
I’m expecting this all to be announced as a way of getting out to exercise and raise money, handily combined with making money for the company sponsoring it and getting free bikes 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe the advert wasn’t approved in time for loading last night 🤔. Will not be surprised but still disappointed if they have received an ad campaign like that in these times. Especially as they aren’t really keen family bikers 🚴‍♀️ 😔. All about the reach I guess but so off the mark given most people are struggling or worried about future struggling. I don’t know one of my friends or family that’s skipping around the woods so so happy. If your not worried for yourself at least be respectful and worry about others .

Reactions: 14
aren’t they “friends “ with someone who owns a bike shop of cafe? Could be that maybe they has some they can’t sell at the moment but to be honest we will also be dusting off our bikes his week for the first time in years since it’s getting boring walking or running all the time with to gyms open . I won’t be posting videos of me chatting absolute ignorant misplaced Shite blissfully unaware of the world going to tit whilst wizzing through the woods though

Reactions: 7
She cant be that worried about pats job as she spent a fair whack on that wee delivery for herself, just shy of £100 for "back ups" so she doesnt run out. I went back through her insta and she was waxing lyrical in march about how much she adores elemis🙄. She is just so unprofessional about everything. If she actually had a look at the news, she could be thinking right i need to step up here to support murder mansion in case pat cant go back offshore, lets sort out you tube and get it back on track. Instead all she will moan about is not getting her kitchen replaced and pat will age another 10 years in a week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She cant be that worried about pats job as she spent a fair whack on that wee delivery for herself, just shy of £100 for "back ups" so she doesnt run out. I went back through her insta and she was waxing lyrical in march about how much she adores elemis🙄. She is just so unprofessional about everything. If she actually had a look at the news, she could be thinking right i need to step up here to support murder mansion in case pat cant go back offshore, lets sort out you tube and get it back on track. Instead all she will moan about is not getting her kitchen replaced and pat will age another 10 years in a week.
Sid she buy a load of tropics stuff Aka buying from herself to hit mlm targets to stay in the gang ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
aren’t they “friends “ with someone who owns a bike shop of cafe? Could be that maybe they has some they can’t sell at the moment but to be honest we will also be dusting off our bikes his week for the first time in years since it’s getting boring walking or running all the time with to gyms open . I won’t be posting videos of me chatting absolute ignorant misplaced Shite blissfully unaware of the world going to tit whilst wizzing through the woods though

You thinking of the coffee shop they were going to? Ride I think it’s called? Think it’s just a coffee shop - not sure there’s any cycling connection there? It certainly isn’t a bike shop.

Reactions: 2
Sid she buy a load of tropics stuff Aka buying from herself to hit mlm targets to stay in the gang ?!
Yeah, should have said it was tropics stuff. Then on pats insta he is mentioning the oil price plummeting. She is totally out of kilter with her thought process and what she is sharing. All a bit bonkers really.

If pat does loose his job becky would certainly have to deal with reality and life outside her gifted bubble.sadly it would not be long before big daddy cannon stepped in with his cheque book...

Even secondary school kids aren't getting much, one of mine is in year 7 and is completing all set work in 2 hours maximum. They can do their work and have a slow day, my child chooses to start at normal start time so they are done for the rest of the day.
OMG not the case in this house my year 9 lad has to be logged on and registered for 9.00am at the latest and then as a full timetable of lessons following what would happen if he was in school ! luckily he quite enjoys school as if work isnt completed and submitted tickets are issued (their behaviour system)

But I agree, in Primary school, even an hour a day of 'formal' lessons is plenty

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It's possible the bikes are from Halfords, they have a sale planned to start at the weekend for the Early May bank holiday until May 9th.
Was it Halfords that worked with them before with some camping equipment?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.