Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If pat does loose his job becky would certainly have to deal with reality and life outside her gifted bubble.sadly it would not be long before big daddy cannon stepped in with his cheque book...
Not sure if daddy could step in, he is in the oil industry as well isnt he? He will have his own concerns surely.

Reactions: 3
At some point the children will be going back to school and what happens then they can just refuse to do the work? Our son is in year 6 and his teacher posts how many children haven't done the work...In the hope that it encourages those who haven't to crack on. They have till 4pm to do maths, literacy and a topic subject.
Our teachers are the opposite , so what you can , no pressure . Encouraged to learn at home in different ways .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's possible the bikes are from Halfords, they have a sale planned to start at the weekend for the Early May bank holiday until May 9th.
Was it Halfords that worked with them before with some camping equipment?
long time lurker - but a cycling geek...Boardman bike stuff is mostly sold through Halfords, a quick search and Grabbys shiny new helmet is on the Halfords website!

Reactions: 16
We are a pretty outdoorsy active family, with the broken bones to prove it, but at the moment I am playing it super safe, no long bike rides, just playing in back yard and walks. It’s about not wanting to use medical staff and facilities even if just for a sprain or broken toe.
She’s so bleeping thick and selfish and why not put a seat on the back for Poppy, or get one of those chariots, my kids loved that.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We are a pretty outdoorsy active family, with the broken bones to prove it, but at the moment I am playing it super safe, no long bike rides, just playing in back yard and walks. It’s about not wanting to use medical staff and facilities even if just for a sprain or broken toe.
She’s so bleeping thick and selfish and why not put a seat on the back for Poppy, or get one of those chariots, my kids loved that.
Probably because she didn’t get one gifted and couldn’t possibly buy anything herself for her children xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 4 year old has additional needs and struggling to focus on anything for more then a few moments and then it gets ripped or scribbled over. As much as I want to teach her things she just doesnt want to and I'm at the end of my tether with it... I feel like such a crap mum when I see all these influencers doing so well with home schooling/ baking / cycle rides etc...

• Sad
I hadn’t realised Rebs had an ASA ruling at the end of last year. I can’t remember what dealings she had with Asda?

why is she still so tit at labelling things correctly?Surely the swip up aff links not being labelled correctly and hiding the retailer needs a crackdown too?
7D312DC2-07EF-44E2-AA60-72DEBE4A8264.jpeg

• Wow
My 4 year old has additional needs and struggling to focus on anything for more then a few moments and then it gets ripped or scribbled over. As much as I want to teach her things she just doesnt want to and I'm at the end of my tether with it... I feel like such a crap mum when I see all these influencers doing so well with home schooling/ baking / cycle rides etc...
Influencers get paid to fake life, you are doing what is best for your child. That makes you a great mum not a crap one. You put your child first not the picture perfect insta life. I used to look at people like Meldrum and think wow she's got perfect kids, perfect Pat, perfect life but in time you see it's all false, it's built on sponsorship and adverts. They only show what's going to bring in the money, forgetting how to live in a real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hadn’t realised Rebs had an ASA ruling at the end of last year. I can’t remember what dealings she had with Asda?

why is she still so tit at labelling things correctly?Surely the swip up aff links not being labelled correctly and hiding the retailer needs a crackdown too?View attachment 114493
Maybe it was that pink teddy coat thing they she filtered the tit out of like she does every product

Reactions: 3
It’s all chocolate coated tit. Please know thT as soon as you scratch the surface veneer of insta it’s absolute disfunction.
There’s are really good interview between my shero Jacinda Ardern and psychologist Nigel Latta about isolation, kids, family dynamics etc on her FB page, if you need some reassurance from someone qualified that you’re doing good.

Reactions: 9
Firstly, don’t believe a single thing on Instagram. It’s all smoke & mirrors, these people live in the Truman Show with every move calculated. Even the ‘bad/real’ moments are to appear ‘relatable’

Secondly please don’t stress. I haven’t done one single piece of ‘work’ with my 5 year old. is a crazy, stressful time and it’s more important we are all happy (as much as possible in this situation) &healthy.
Even head teachers have been sharing posts on fb encouraging people not to worry about schooling. If your kids thrive on routine & structure great. If they want to sit in pjs most of the day and watch films, embrace it. Every child is in the same position and teachers will prepare & plan for learning gaps when normality returns.
You are trying your best in an abnormal situation and that makes you a great mum xx

Also, this is part of the reason I hate influencer culture. Making videos of how to be a perfect home school mummy after 1 day then changing your mind to suit whatever mood you’re in in the weeks after.
so unprofessional and irresponsible with the following these people have.

Reactions: 10
Try not to compare yourself hun, I’m in the same position, a child with hfa, spd and dyspraxia, she struggles to stay focused and she can’t write without it hurting, we’ve just been reading and playing games, but the best thing is she’s coping. No ones a crap mum when they’re trying their best x

• Heart
Who puts a mini skirt on a child and expects them to safely cycle and enjoy themselves??Poor Safiyah almost gave herself an injury trying to hop back up on her bike in Lees last post...

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Poor Bertie, i hope they get that cat flap sealed before he does himself an injury.

Why is he locked out in the garden anyway

Reactions: 7
So the bike is an older model but still around £300 now if bought and also not the size for her if they want it to last. My at the time 5 year old got a 20 inch bike and now at 6 and a bit could prob move up to 24 inches and her seat is not raised near as high as saffys

Reactions: 2
Who puts kids in short skirts to go on a bike ride? Jeans, joggers, leggings, shorts any will do but not a skirt

Who puts a mini skirt on a child and expects them to safely cycle and enjoy themselves??Poor Safiyah almost gave herself an injury trying to hop back up on her bike in Lees last post...
Sorry, just saw your comment after I posted the same thing!

Reactions: 12
If you’re reading here Rebecca please please cut that dogs hair 😢 he can’t even see properly. At least cut his hair around his eyes! What’s stopping her at least trimming his eyes?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.