Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's posted herself in bed with the dog at 8:30am saying he's 'going to be in so much trouble for getting mud on daddy's side of the bed'!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's posted herself in bed with the dog at 8:30am saying he's 'going to be in so much trouble for getting mud on daddy's side of the bed'!!!!
In other words Lee has got up with the girls, sorted out breakfast, fed the dog, let the dog out, picked up the dog tit, etc and the pampered princess is having a well deserved rest in bed and snuggles with her main man (and his ticks)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
In other words Lee has got up with the girls, sorted out breakfast, fed the dog, let the dog out, picked up the dog tit, etc and the pampered princess is having a well deserved rest in bed and snuggles with her main man (and his ticks)
Yep!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think it's so sad that, for them, a text from rami is so exciting/youtube worthy.

They are in their early 30s and have no life what so ever..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if rebecca's parents marriage is the same as her and lees. Monkey see monkey do and all that 🤷

Reactions: 11
The only joy I can see that Beggy genuinely gets these days is from taking digs at us Tattler Bastards 😢😂😂 and Lee .... she takes soooo much joy winding him up about ‘her ‘ dog/ horse mutt ... On last walk in the tit hole she calls the woods “What have you done to my dog Leeeeee!! “And this morning “Oh Burtteee Daddy is going to be so cross with you for getting mud all over his side of the bed!” .... for duck sake woman get outta that bed of yours and wash that manky , mite and flee ridden dog of urs... it’s disgusting how she never seems to wash or properly care for it... 🤢🤢🤮... Bit like how she treats the rest of her household.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has zero respect for her husband clearly. Couldn’t give a shot that the horse dog has got mud everywhere. She’ll probably sleep in those sheets for weeks if her manslave doesn’t wash them 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She has zero respect for her husband clearly. Couldn’t give a shot that the horse dog has got mud everywhere. She’ll probably sleep in those sheets for weeks if her manslave doesn’t wash them 🤢

Remember when she put Poppy down for a nap in her cot once after they had been out for a walk and Poppy had fallen in a puddle and was soaked and covered in mud... and Rebecca put her down in the cot fully clothed in her wet, muddy stuff. The woman is a moron.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Wow she doesnt even splash out for gym shark leggings but ads for them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I guess the #affiliate revenue off her £2.99 leggings wouldn't be worth it 😂😂😂😂 take the 5% from your entire gymshark orders for the month (or more) instead!!! How are the sheep so foolish 😂

Reactions: 7
Remember when she put Poppy down for a nap in her cot once after they had been out for a walk and Poppy had fallen in a puddle and was soaked and covered in mud... and Rebecca put her down in the cot fully clothed in her wet, muddy stuff. The woman is a moron.
Yip and when a few people said ooh you should’ve changed Poppy she let the sheep attack them!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yip and when a few people said ooh you should’ve changed Poppy she let the sheep attack them!
I remember that. I thought at the time how horrible that was for the poor little mite to sleep in it. So uncaring.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure (but happy to be told I’m remembering wrong) they had been at a farm. I thought I was maybe over reacting because I have OCD but a few people mentioned germs from the farm as well as it being obviously uncomfortable for the wee soul.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She has absolutely no self awareness and is so arrogant she actually thinks she is an aspirational parent.

Whilst other parents are watching her videos in horror (closing a 2 yearold in a room for an hour, putting an 8 year old to bed at 7, stavation rations of food, putting a toddler to bed in wet muddy clothes....i could go on).

The parents and teachers at the kids school must slag her off something rotten.

I honestly don't know how she has the balls to show her face....

Reactions: 17
Where the hell is she? Is she missing from mind, body and hole too? Do we suspect a troll/bastard rant coming soon? Or a I’ve just been living my best boss witch multiple business owner’s life one?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.