Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

React to this if you have read it, please. I'm interested to see just how many people a post on this thread reaches.

• Sick
Reactions: 189

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
In all seriousness now, there is something very very very wrong with her. She puts her kids to bed at what, 7pm, so she’s been “alone” every single evening. What on Earth is wrong with her that she needs to run out the door literally the minute lee comes home?

There are major issues in that house. It’s not a happy home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I cannot stand lee but Jesus Christ, the man is at work, he’s not on holiday. He’s working. Passing the baton onto him tomorrow, really? Why, so you can piss about on tattle and take photos of yourself?

This has got to get to lee, surely? His wife treats him like a doormat and doesn’t even appreciate that he’s been working away for 2 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Nanna

If she's handing over the Baton, does that mean he'll be snuggling under a blanky on the couch sipping a hot cup of 🍵 ?
Or will we be subject to numerous selfies of him pouting and posing in his Y fronts.......
........ go on, show us your thigh gap laddie😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

ohyes

VIP Member
Not posted in ages...what a contrast in their Instagram stories this morning. Lee is happy to be home with the girls and she’s happy to be alone 😳
It's really sad. Really really sad. And the fact she is gloating about it is one of the most ridiculous and childish things I've ever seen.

My husband works offshore abroad, he's usually month on/month off. I actually miss him while he's away so when he gets home I like to chat to him face to face, see the excitement in our little girl's face as she excitedly tells him about what she's been doing while he's been away. I would never be rushing out the door as soon as he gets back!

This pandemic has fucked everything up for so many people, my husband went away for work in February, should have been home 3 weeks ago but is still stuck away working, we're hoping he'll get home by mid May but who knows? So I'm home alone, trying to work while taking care of my daughter.

That stupid bint just doesn't realise how lucky she is, she's SUCH an arsehole. Fuck you Rebecca, you dick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Nanna

Rebecca, (Yea you don't read here) :rolleyes:
You've posted a picture on Instagram of a Tick that you apparently removed from your dog.

Now I'm going to ask you a question that I would like you to address on any online forum you have. You should do this for the sake of anyone, who reads anything you decide to share publicly.
I'm asking this question, because I live in a country where Ticks are rampant, and have been for many years.

Question : Why would you repeatedly take your children and dog (not to mention yourself) into a forested/wooded area when there are Ticks knowingly present ?
Do you know anything about Lyme Disease or the implication of a Tick bite?

I know someone who now has MS from a Tick bite. They were simply walking in the woods and on a trail.
Your absolute lack of common sense on any level astounds me.
POSTING A PICTURE OF A TICK ONE YOUR FINGER IS NOT COOL OR FUCKING EDGY, IT IS DANGEROUS...... you stupid stupid woman!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I think she’s bull shitting about her loving the tropics skincare!! Her face goes red each time she applies it to her face, it’s shows it too harsh for her skin!! She is just interested in making money from people hence why pushing it and saying she loves it
She would rub dog shit on her face and say she loved it if she thought she could make money out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Thenameisweasley

.....and of course, narcissist, poor, poor Reb has such a hard life “single parenting” HER 3 children 2 weeks out of 5.
Read this and weep😢😢

View attachment 106268
literally my life right now and I’ve no idea how I’ll ever stay in ICU nursing after this is all over. I feel like I need out already and it’s not even the worse it’s gonna get. She’s an absolute cretin of the lowest kind

• Sad
Reactions: 54

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
This is the view of where I walk my dogs, right behind my house, and it certainly won't be bulldozed for a housing estate like your woods! Still think everyone who criticises your vile behaviour is just jealous Beggy?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tartanlass

Chatty Member
She needs actual help. Lee you also lurk on here. Be a man and support your wife. Take her away from the awful insta obsession and look at how your life is being portrayed. Seriously. Do you feel pride when she eye rolls the kids, Slags them off and can’t wait to get time away from them. The manic behaviour, the mood swings, the jumping from woe is me to buy my shit. It’s not normal behaviour. Relationshipwise too. Question why after two weeks away she doesn’t want to spend time with you chatting and being a family again and instead goes off to boast about being free. How she treats you and sees you being the skivvy before you have even got two feet back on dry land. This isn’t a relationship. All of this together is sure as hell screwing the mental health of your kids big time. Your kids. That you chose to have. Perhaps it’s not the lifestyle you now reason you want Rebecca but they are yours and need your support. 24/7.

I don’t give a crap about how either of you look not dress. However the behaviour displayed is seriously concerning - especially as no- one can dare stand up to Rebecca and say stop. Stop with the me me me, stop with the vilifying of your kids and stop and realise this is not normal behaviour. Look back 2/3 years and watch some footage from back then and now. Can you seriously say the Rebecca now is grounded and mentally stable?

I’m no troll, I’m not jealous of your lifestyle. I’m actually at the point of wondering why no one in your family is doing anything about the chaos that is the meldrums and your chaotic life. It’s getting worse and whilst for a while it was entertaining it is now actually pretty disturbing. Seriously so.

Enough is actually enough.
Please - a meldrum lurking on here has to actually step back and realise that action is needed here.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
I am just repeating everyone else’s dismay at this shitty excuse for a parent and partner.
We have been in isolation for weeks as I have compromised immunity from breast cancer drugs, I have 100% care of my two little kids who I removed from school before they shut on medical advice.
I have had to have the hard convo with family about what happens if I go into ICU as I most likely wouldn’t be walking out.
My sister who is frontline medical and withering away every day from exhaustion and stress and terror, reads with my kids on Skype for half an hour three days a week. That’s when I get some ‘me’ time and it’s not to take selfies in my New Look crap, I’m usually doing something like cooking dinner or cleaning.
And you know what? If we get through this healthy, my kids will look back at this time as the time we all got to de stress, spend time together, cook, learn new crafts and have fun. Not when mummy locked us in our rooms so she could have me time. Fuck I wish she’d wake up to her stupid self.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Catwoman

VIP Member
❤❤❤ You know this? For a bunch of bitching jealous trolls we aren't all that bad. ❤❤❤

I'd love a "troll" like any one of you bunch of bastards. 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mamakarma

.....and of course, narcissist, poor, poor Reb has such a hard life “single parenting” HER 3 children 2 weeks out of 5.
Read this and weep😢😢

4EEDC6F3-E001-42C2-9233-E68E9F4CE24C.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 44

GoLando

VIP Member
I don’t think they would be able to sell without being in negative equity. They paid more than it was worth and it clearly needs loads doing to bring it up to modern spec. Just painting the outside, which desperately needs doing, would cost a packet let alone reconfiguring the inside and sorting out the ‘grounds’! I reckon you would need getting on for £100k to make it look good
Have you factored in the cost of an exorcism?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She has zero respect for her husband clearly. Couldn’t give a shot that the horse dog has got mud everywhere. She’ll probably sleep in those sheets for weeks if her manslave doesn’t wash them 🤢

Remember when she put Poppy down for a nap in her cot once after they had been out for a walk and Poppy had fallen in a puddle and was soaked and covered in mud... and Rebecca put her down in the cot fully clothed in her wet, muddy stuff. The woman is a moron.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Wow nice, when my hubby gets back from a three week stint he is shattered and takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of it. I wouldn’t dream of running off as soon as he got home, my little one is as excited as Christmas and we are all happy to be together. Lee makes my skin crawl but you think she would be excited to see her husband 🤔 poor girls.
Exactly.

Let the guy get home, have a shower, get something to eat - decompress a bit. Maybe sit and have a cup of tea together and yknow, catch up like most normal couples would. You don’t just bolt out the door like that.

I think there’s genuinely something wrong with her.

And seriously Lee, grow a set of balls and ask your wife what the fuck she thinks she’s doing? Do you enjoy being treated like a doormat? She shows you absolutely no respect at all, you are nothing but a babysitter to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
I didn’t realise how overlooked they were, literally thought they lived in a huge house in the middle of loads of their own (ahem) grounds!
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. (Lovely long hedge that is perfect for taking selfies and doing ads)
A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. (we call them grounds, not gardens)
Some young familys there and some older people too. (You simply must know Karen and David Cannon - Scottish Horse and Hound, darling)
Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. (our own private woods, you know)
I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! (oh would you look at that, I already do!)
Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. (when one has to mingle with the commoners)
Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there. (Not really the place for a celebrity to be residing. Shared ownership, council houses, not good enough for pampered princesses, don't you know (sniff)).
Ah good old Sarah Raven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Awhenny

VIP Member
First time alone in 2 weeks (apart from every night when the girls go to bed)....she literally must have ran out the door as soon as he walked in the door. No sit down with a cuppa hot tea and a chat, no let him get in andb reathe, just literally run out the door. The guy is a twat but fuck she really takes advantage.
Rebeggar....you go get a job that earns the same money he does and let him be the stay at home parent. Oh thats right, you can't🤦‍♀️. You don't have that earning potential do you dear?

• Angry
Reactions: 41