Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ever get the feeling that a wee Barney has happened in the Meldrum household??? Both so quiet ... except for lee showing us how big his hose is!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How could she leave her in those dirty clothes to go into her bed. The whole thing would have been a mess 🤢 didn't watch to the end to find out.
She was on mind body this morning telling us she hadn't worn a bra since lockdown started 🥱

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, is that all these mummy vloggers can talk about? Whether or not they are wearing a bra? Or in minker meldrum's case, knickers. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Watch from about 11 minutes in
Wait...so she was complaining about how expensive food shopping was, yet, when all the meat in the freezer (allegedly) got defrosted she gave the girls a cheap frozen pizza AND got herself a takeaway. Logic, right there.

Then there's the theme of leaving VERY young children alone. She left Florence in the paddling pool completely alone and must have left her and Poppy alone outside, with the paddling pool, if Poppy was able to let the Guinea pigs out.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Cannot WAIT to see her running this 5km - the amount she 'smashes' 500kcals out she should be running it pretty quick. 🙈 lets see!

• Haha
Cannot WAIT to see her running this 5km - the amount she 'smashes' 500kcals out she should be running it pretty quick. 🙈 lets see!

She will neither run a 5K nor will she donate £5

What she will do is get into her blue femidom-inspired “gym outfit” and take some ridiculous selfies in the garden or in “the woods” pretending that she’s done it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi 👋, first time poster but long time lurker. Just wondered if anyone noticed Mrs Meldrum ‘s latest insta story?
After she mentions the Tropic good deeds she says that orders through her in the last month has provided 161 days of education. According to their website 1 day = £50 in orders. That would mean she’s generated more than £8000 in orders? Wit! If that’s true then bloody hell!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi 👋, first time poster but long time lurker. Just wondered if anyone noticed Mrs Meldrum ‘s latest insta story?
After she mentions the Tropic good deeds she says that orders through her in the last month has provided 161 days of education. According to their website 1 day = £50 in orders. That would mean she’s generated more than £8000 in orders? Wit! If that’s true then bloody hell!!

She’s a habitual liar. Don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe she ment 16 or 11
Has she even done it a month?

Reactions: 6
She's lying about the Tropics. The woman is delusional and spews more tit than anyone I've ever known. OK Meghan Markle is close second and interestingly also a narcissist.

If it's true, you will declare it on your next tax return won't you Rebecca? 😂😂😂

Latest video.... Lockdown favourites..... 😂

Those bad parenting examples above are NOTHING compared to the very sick and distressed baby P shared online to get Mr Puniverse home from a night out. 🤢😡

Wait...so she was complaining about how expensive food shopping was, yet, when all the meat in the freezer (allegedly) got defrosted she gave the girls a cheap frozen pizza AND got herself a takeaway. Logic, right there.

Then there's the theme of leaving VERY young children alone. She left Florence in the paddling pool completely alone and must have left her and Poppy alone outside, with the paddling pool, if Poppy was able to let the Guinea pigs out.
Lol, very brown in this.... wonder what happened to the yurrrr round tan 😂.... Another mahoosive and why did she bother lie.

Last edited:
No way she has had £8000 worth of orders!! Let’s see the proof Mrs M!??????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lovely Mrs Meldrum is prone to exaggeration...did you know she can row 450km before doing a gym workout?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The lovely Mrs Meldrum is prone to exaggeration...did you know she can row 450km before doing a gym workout?
And she can burn 283 million calories just by walking around her garden for 20minutes. And she doesn’t even break a sweat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Best line ever in new Vlog ‘I’ve got my headphones In My Gillet pocket’ WTF. ohhhh do duck off 🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised she didn’t say and obviously I’ve got my Dubarrys on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Best line ever in new Vlog ‘I’ve got my headphones In My Gillet pocket’ WTF. ohhhh do duck off 🤣🤣🤣 I’m surprised she didn’t say and obviously I’ve got my Dubarrys on.
Just a gillet ... maybe she will get a schoffel to go with the dubarry's for her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Are we just gonna ignore the nappies being chucked out the window!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.