Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best line ever in new Vlog ā€˜Iā€™ve got my headphones In My Gillet pocketā€™ WTF. ohhhh do duck off šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m surprised she didnā€™t say and obviously Iā€™ve got my Dubarrys on.
Lol lady of the hounds again . Ok Camilla

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I had never noticed so was shocked to see she had done it and filmed it and left it in when she would of edited it like she was proud and found it funny!!
Itā€™s disgusting and so lazy.......imagine a young mum in a council house done that?!
But oh the ladies of Inchmarlo are too good to wear joggers on the school run šŸ¤ØšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesnā€™t matter where you come from soap and water costs practically nothing... itā€™s pure laziness and total lack of hygiene with Beggy! Too lazy to wear or wash her bras for last 3 weeks and she said itā€™s ā€œDreamyā€ ?!! Wonā€™t look too dreamy when they droop down to your stomachšŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚... As for no pants on under her leggings šŸ¤¢..... no Wonder she only uses lees mens antiperspirant and that wonā€™t cover up if you donā€™t actually daily shower and only wash your face.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My take on tonight's vlog.

1) stop trying to make 'dreamy' happen, it's not going to happen

2) haven't driven for three weeks, eh Reb? Who picked Pat up from the heliport then?

3) duck right off with your MLM rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 32

2) haven't driven for three weeks, eh Reb? Who picked Pat up from the heliport then?

I actually couldnā€™t take my eyes off the dead plant behind her - although I think itā€™s fair to say, the plantā€™s got more life in it than her ā€œInsta-hoppyā€ šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was Lee's story implying she was doing sit ups because she had eaten the Easter egg??
I think so. If ever there was a sign for disordered eating, there it was. Eaten a mini eggs easter egg (wee one) and doing sit ups at half 10 at night. Not a good sign at all, not sure if Pat thinks its amusing but to me that is an issue.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Was Lee's story implying she was doing sit ups because she had eaten the Easter egg??
Heā€™s trying to food shame her. Itā€™s not the first time. it wasn't that long ago he was using his stories to try & embarrass her for eating a biscuit. I commented on it on here, and someone in here told me heā€™d done the same when sheā€™d eaten a McDonaldā€™s. She clearly has issues with food, and he is an absolute scumbag for actively trying to exasperate them.

Youā€™d think heā€™d be encouraging her to get better, but nope. Heā€™s to obsessed with her being his babe/worldie/belter. I honestly think the reason she wants reassurance that sheā€™s so ā€˜tinyā€™ all the time is because thatā€™s what Lee wants her to be.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think so. If ever there was a sign for disordered eating, there it was. Eaten a mini eggs easter egg (wee one) and doing sit ups at half 10 at night. Not a good sign at all, not sure if Pat thinks its amusing but to me that is an issue.
Sad really...

Heā€™s trying to food shame her. Itā€™s not the first time. it wasn't that long ago he was using his stories to try & embarrass her for eating a biscuit. I commented on it on here, and someone in here told me heā€™d done the same when sheā€™d eaten a McDonaldā€™s. She clearly has issues with food, and he is an absolute scumbag for actively trying to exasperate them.

Youā€™d think heā€™d be encouraging her to get better, but nope. Heā€™s to obsessed with her being his babe/worldie/belter. I honestly think the reason she wants reassurance that sheā€™s so ā€˜tinyā€™ all the time is because thatā€™s what Lee wants her to be.
Gosh...I had an issue with food after doing Weight Watchers. Only now looking back can I see how bad it was...I used to eat and run miles to burn it right off.

• Sad

Lee comes across as being hen pecked and the under dog when in reality he is a manipulative piece of tit. He sells his daughters youth and vulnerability online for the pervs to have a fest over them. He looks like heā€™s got an eating disorder himself. Those poor girls being brought up in such a toxic environment. I bet they canā€™t wait to get back to school šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

• Heart
  • Sad
Feel so lucky to have this time with the kids......insta stories told a different story!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

And last nights walk didnt look like her exclusive woods ... and wasnt it the first week she drove some place different to walk

Lee wants a teeny tiny, blonde babe.
He moaned when she had her hair darker and kept posting throwback pictures of her younger with blonde hair.
I get the impression he is controlling and behind the scenes he puts her under pressure.

• Heart
  • Angry
I remember a time when Lee wouldnā€™t even appear on camera - now he canā€™t do anything other than video his family

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.