Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T total my arse, she had a glass of wine with her Easter lunch! More lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Lee put a clip up of S reading F a bedtime story 50 minutes ago, so 10 past 7.
I have a son the same age as S and there is absolutely no way he’d go to bed at 7:10. How depressing, that with the 1 hour in their room quiet time. It’s weird. Can S not be downstairs having some time to herself watching a film in the playroom or even sitting with Lee and Rebecca? I honestly think they will rebel when they get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes 100% a glass of wine.
She will lie, of course, and say it was non alcoholic wine or that it was just juice or something.

Literally every single thing this woman comes out with is absolute shite.

Reactions: 10
It’s horrible isn’t it?

It was another “so so kindly gifted” dress from Fat Face that she got last yuuurrrrrrrrrr
She must like it if she keeps wearing it though! Is awful.
Shes got no dress sense at all, she goes from dressing like a child to dressing like an old lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's that bloody hoodie I'm sick of seeing, the colour is like a bad baby tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still catching up but either my house are a bunch of greedy bastards or their portions are tiny!! That rib of beef wouldn’t have had anything left, no chance of a curry! Our Sunday gammon joint said “serves 16”, granted we got 3 meals from it but that beef was tiny for 5!
And lunch wise, mine are eating me out of house and home. How can she possibly get away with such small portions? Unless their snacking constantly too.
They boggle my mind. But she is so so slim, isn’t she lee, so perhaps it’s me that’s wrong 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s horrible isn’t it?

It was another “so so kindly gifted” dress from Fat Face that she got last yuuurrrrrrrrrr
Ha ha I am not even watching but I know it’s the hideous floral curtain she filtered the tit out of to the point that people had to ask what colour it was and she didn’t exactly represent the brand well in doing so , too concerned for her own “theme”. Who the holy hell stays t total during a pandemic (not directed at addicts), what a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha I am not even watching but I know it’s the hideous floral curtain she filtered the tit out of to the point that people had to ask what colour it was and she didn’t exactly represent the brand well in doing so , too concerned for her own “theme”. Who the holy hell stays t total during a pandemic (not directed at addicts), what a waste of time
She’s about as T-total as Amy Winehouse

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did show a story the other day of her drinking white sholer would that be same day... please dont think I'm defending her

Reactions: 8
Whatever happened to the guinea pigs?? Did she ever say? I am dying to ask over on Instagram!!??

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This!!!! 😂😂😂 so many question........ she answered one!!!!
E0E33C37-71FF-49F2-A584-CCE5F1BBF48A.jpeg

obviously only one person sent in a question!! 😂😂😂
What’s a cuppa J?? 😂😂😂 so professional isn’t she !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparemtk
Whatever happened to the guinea pigs?? Did she ever say? I am dying to ask over on Instagram!!??
Apparently she gave them away to a nursery but they never publicly addressed that.

They have so much booze in that house in fridge and cupboards.
She must done something really bad when drunk to go t total.

Reactions: 9
She is trying to become like Heather from Theimperfectlyperfectparent - she can be really quite funny on her stories but also spends time with hers kids. She is also a very successful Tropics ambassador.
Alas oor Meld is failing miserably
LOVE Heather!!

I said this weeks ago I had never heard of tropics until heather mentioned it then weeks later meldrum was on the band wagon so I wondered was she part of her team. Heather keeps
It seperate from her main page very well.
i wondered if bed was part of Jess Avery’s team ...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.