Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time alone in 2 weeks (apart from every night when the girls go to bed)....she literally must have ran out the door as soon as he walked in the door. No sit down with a cuppa hot tea and a chat, no let him get in andb reathe, just literally run out the door. The guy is a twit but duck she really takes advantage.
Rebeggar....you go get a job that earns the same money he does and let him be the stay at home parent. Oh thats right, you can't🤦‍♀️. You don't have that earning potential do you dear?
Maybe if she had tried harder at school trained to do a job that earned a good wage she could trade places with Lee but she played at being a princess instead , I bet she is eaten up with envy at her sister ! l remember her swipe at Lee about this yet what career has she the most awful Instagram influencer ? Laughed at by her fellow instahuns famous for her racist vlog being a tit person 👌👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the view of where I walk my dogs, right behind my house, and it certainly won't be bulldozed for a housing estate like your woods! Still think everyone who criticises your vile behaviour is just jealous Beggy?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Thought she didnt drink coffee... god this morning... let lee have a sleep ffs he has just done two weeks of night shifts. You selfish selfish women!

How can a person I have never met fill me with so much rage?

Reactions: 22
Thought she didnt drink coffee... god this morning... let lee have a sleep ffs he has just done two weeks of night shifts. You selfish selfish women!

How can a person I have never met fill me with so much rage?
This isnt any coffee this is whipped coffee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RANT - sorry.
Can’t tell us how good it feels to be alone?! I’m fuming.

Tell that to the NHS staff who have sent their kids to live elsewhere to keep them safe while they risk their lives for others.

My friend was deployed in the army before this happened and has spent a month alone in a foreign country while his wife is at home alone with 2 babies 24/7 for the FORESEEABLE FUTURE, not 2 weeks!!!

Tell that to the elderly who would give everything they own to hug their families. I’ve cried leaving my granny because she has no human contact now except our phone calls or visits where all we want to do is cuddle her and we can’t. She has lost her independence and worst of all has no one to cuddle.
I’m close to crying with anger I’ve never came across someone like this in my like!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I may be late to the party but I have just realised that poppy isn’t in the picture that is the first on the meldrum YouTube ( the one laying on the trampoline )

surely as a family channel. You would want all the family members in the very first opening

Reactions: 7
Oh how bloody lovely it would be to be on my own.... For 5 minutes. I'm on my own with 10 week old twins 🤣 I am with them 24 hours a day (apart from when I actually remember I'm a human and have to use the bathroom) check your goddamn privilege Rebs and start enjoying the kids that YOU made!

Reactions: 16
Soo... I know Lee has his faults but sometime I wonder whether his but especially the girls lifes would be so (so so) much better if he divorced grabby? You know, he could get an onshore job, move somewhere smaller (and nicer) and the girls would actually have a parent at home after school who genuinely likes spending time with them... Obviously it won’t happen but I truly believe it would be beneficial for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course she has him making that twatish whipped coffee
she has told us a millions of times she doesn’t even like coffee!!!! To much caffeine and all that gives her migraine doesn’t it 🙄🙄🙄🤦‍♀️ All for the trend!!!!!! Piss of already!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many ways can one person say they bleeping hate their children on the internet. Moaning continuously about your beautiful girls doesn't make you relatable, it makes you a c*nt.

Normal people are appreciating this unheard of time together as a way of coping with whats going on around us. People are trapped in their homes, no gardens, additional needs children, newborns, sick family members, broke as duck, jobs lost, terrified that they are at risk of dying and STILL making the most of what they have.

She just oozes demonic energy, those poor kids.
Hope that whipped coffee gives her the shits.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oops another lie Beggy you’ve forgotten. Coffee has caffeine and you’re so so sensitive you told us?! Ah yeah that was the other day so obviously your teeny tiny brain can’t remember your lies cos let’s face it ....THERE ARE SO MANY!
Your face looks like you trowled on the fake tan/bronzer. Bloody hell if that’s what Tropics skincare does to your skin I’ll pass thanks. You’re a despicable lying witch of a mother. Your poor poor kids. No one deserves to have the misfortune to have a lazy, conceited narcissistic witch of a woman Like you for a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.