Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time alone in 2 weeks (apart from every night when the girls go to bed)....she literally must have ran out the door as soon as he walked in the door. No sit down with a cuppa hot tea and a chat, no let him get in andb reathe, just literally run out the door. The guy is a twit but duck she really takes advantage.
Rebeggar....you go get a job that earns the same money he does and let him be the stay at home parent. Oh thats right, you can't🤦‍♀️. You don't have that earning potential do you dear?

• Angry
Reactions: 41
My heart absolutely breaks for those little girls. Lee must have been in the house all of 10 minutes, before she legged it out the door. There’s no way they don’t notice how delighted she is to leave them. I genuinely worry about the impact on them of her making it so obvious. She can’t get rid of them quick enough.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Hope she enjoys that one walk of the day - better not be seeing anymore in the woods videos later with her.
Lee really is a doormat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not posted in ages...what a contrast in their Instagram stories this morning. Lee is happy to be home with the girls and she’s happy to be alone 😳
I don’t like the man at all, but it’s clear he loves those girls & that they absolutely adore him in return. Rebecca could learn a lot from him. He does seem to be able to genuinely enjoy his children, she treats them with barely disguised disdain.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Alone first time in 2 weeks!!! I can’t remember last time I was alone. Oh wait actually it was a couple of weeks ago when n was working in the hospital for free!l and that was only on the car journey in and home.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hope on her very much needed walk she falls head first into a pile of fox tit💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was Lee even in the door 10 minutes before she took off?
My husband works away for 4-6 weeks at a time doing 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, there is no-way I would bolt the second he gets home. I love to see the kids excited telling him all their stories and showing him things and I like to have an actual face to face conversation with him and not only that he and others I know who work away need a day or 2 just to find their feet again.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In all seriousness now, there is something very very very wrong with her. She puts her kids to bed at what, 7pm, so she’s been “alone” every single evening. What on Earth is wrong with her that she needs to run out the door literally the minute lee comes home?

There are major issues in that house. It’s not a happy home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Wow nice, when my hubby gets back from a three week stint he is shattered and takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of it. I wouldn’t dream of running off as soon as he got home, my little one is as excited as Christmas and we are all happy to be together. Lee makes my skin crawl but you think she would be excited to see her husband 🤔 poor girls.

Reactions: 33
All I can see is her furry tongue. Looks like she didn’t even have time to brush her teeth before she escaped 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow nice, when my hubby gets back from a three week stint he is shattered and takes a couple of days to get back into the swing of it. I wouldn’t dream of running off as soon as he got home, my little one is as excited as Christmas and we are all happy to be together. Lee makes my skin crawl but you think she would be excited to see her husband 🤔 poor girls.
Exactly.

Let the guy get home, have a shower, get something to eat - decompress a bit. Maybe sit and have a cup of tea together and yknow, catch up like most normal couples would. You don’t just bolt out the door like that.

I think there’s genuinely something wrong with her.

And seriously Lee, grow a set of balls and ask your wife what the duck she thinks she’s doing? Do you enjoy being treated like a doormat? She shows you absolutely no respect at all, you are nothing but a babysitter to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
All I can see is her furry tongue. Looks like she didn’t even have time to brush her teeth before she escaped 🤢
errrrr you right that’s rank!!!!! 🤮🤮

Literally the only reason she had kids was so she didn’t have to work!!!!!

Vile women!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Right lees home. How long have they been self isolating now. Time to get off your lazy arse and volunteer in the community Rebecca. You know do something for others .. for once.

She is such a lazy cow and is actually not right. Seriously bolting the minute your husband is home so you can leave the house. Give your head a shake Rebecca. You are posting this tit in a public space. You want us to see this.

Reactions: 20
Not posted in ages...what a contrast in their Instagram stories this morning. Lee is happy to be home with the girls and she’s happy to be alone 😳
It's really sad. Really really sad. And the fact she is gloating about it is one of the most ridiculous and childish things I've ever seen.

My husband works offshore abroad, he's usually month on/month off. I actually miss him while he's away so when he gets home I like to chat to him face to face, see the excitement in our little girl's face as she excitedly tells him about what she's been doing while he's been away. I would never be rushing out the door as soon as he gets back!

This pandemic has fucked everything up for so many people, my husband went away for work in February, should have been home 3 weeks ago but is still stuck away working, we're hoping he'll get home by mid May but who knows? So I'm home alone, trying to work while taking care of my daughter.

That stupid bint just doesn't realise how lucky she is, she's SUCH an hole. duck you Rebecca, you dick.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wow! She really can't read the room can she. Did he even get his bags out of the boot before she bolted? Is the 14 day isolation period up yet?!

Reactions: 19
The gross orange furry tongue was the first thing I noticed 🤮 I get the impression she's not very clean.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
“Just look at my view!” *cuts to a scene reminiscent of a Nordic Noir thriller”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah, im not seeing whats so special about some waste ground and shrubs🤷‍♀️. Probably likes walking the horse there so she doesnt need to pick up his poos.

This is possibly a bit dramatic, but it actually makes me feel quite sad how quick she has been to get away. These are not normal times, would you not be happy your husband was back, with no symptoms, your kids are all happy and healthy and you now have 3 bloody weeks of him home?? She acts like she is so hard done by with him away 2 weeks. She actually really needs a good dose of reality or lee needs to be having words. She is not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.