Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh, touting on the main grid for the tropics chat....doing a "mass acceptance" to her private group every night...yet less than 3000 followers. Thats not very "mass acceptance". Mistress of deception that one🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we need a Tattle volunteer to show that beastie of a man Mr Melds, what a real woman is like ...... anyone ......🙋‍♀️

Yea thought not(n)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well well, just home from work, several pages... Oooh what has Mrs tit for brains been up to today?

😂 Bloody hell, running multiple businesses..yip, into the bleeping ground. You're pathetic.
The world is being devastated by a virus, people are losing loved ones, people are dying alone, a skilled workforce is being depleted by an invisible enemy, families are separated. It's alteady a life changing experience, many will not survive, many will live but never recover. The country will be on its knees for decades. So what do you wish for? Safety and health for those you love? To hug your children closer? To see your grandpa again? To hug and be hugged tightly by your husband?
No, you want to be alone. Be careful what you wish for Rebecca.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So is the new insta account just to avoid disclosing ads? I followed out of nosiness. She posts the same (tit) Tropics stories on both, but only labels ad (in the tinniest font) on her main account. Hoping the ASA can’t check up because it’s a private account?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So is the new insta account just to avoid disclosing ads? I followed out of nosiness. She posts the same (tit) Tropics stories on both, but only labels ad (in the tinniest font) on her main account. Hoping the ASA can’t check up because it’s a private account?

Yup. She’s a sneaky dog.

Reactions: 15
She thinks she is a clever dick but really she's just a dick. 🙄

She has 4 Instagram pages if you count the dog and preloved dirty tit for sale to manage. Numerous tattle profiles and fakes Instagram accounts to troll herself for pity. Phew, I don't know how she manages!.....

Come on Rebs, your business is face wash...you could only go 'lower ' by selling fanny wash. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh now I get the several business profiles:rolleyes:
"Numerous tattle profiles and fakes Instagram accounts" (cheers @Catwoman ) seriously thought I was missing something here with our Reb :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watch out guys.....she's charging her crystals with the supermoon!....she'll be unstoppable now with her chakras realigned 😝🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well Scotland needs a new Chief Medical Officer, with her crystals Rebs could do that from home, surely? 😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pat totally trolling her by leaving her out his “a canny wait to get back to ma ladies” picture again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well well, just home from work, several pages... Oooh what has Mrs tit for brains been up to today?

😂 Bloody hell, running multiple businesses..yip, into the bleeping ground. You're pathetic.
The world is being devastated by a virus, people are losing loved ones, people are dying alone, a skilled workforce is being depleted by an invisible enemy, families are separated. It's alteady a life changing experience, many will not survive, many will live but never recover. The country will be on its knees for decades. So what do you wish for? Safety and health for those you love? To hug your children closer? To see your grandpa again? To hug and be hugged tightly by your husband?
No, you want to be alone. Be careful what you wish for Rebecca.
Hit the nail on the head. Whilst the rest of the country are holding everyone they can tightly and praying for this to be over soon. Reb is just like “I can’t wait till hubby comes home so I can duck off alone”

how tragic.
is she even worried about him? Hes exposed out there with everyone he works with. If he got ill surely he won’t be allowed home and will have to be all alone? ( this is Rebs ultimate fantasy I guess, why would she give a tit? )

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Not posted in ages...what a contrast in their Instagram stories this morning. Lee is happy to be home with the girls and she’s happy to be alone 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.