Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What frustrates me most, is when people pull her up for making out that she has it so tough she always says, well this is my life problems and I don’t say that I’ve got it worse than anyone else or take away from other’s problems.

but Beggy, in the current climate, where elderly people are living alone with no human contact, where people are living away from their families in order to save lives of other families then out of respect, please just stop telling us about your stress of no alone time ( which in itself is a bleeping lie as you told us you banish the girls to their room 1 hour per day). Stop and think about the bigger picture and just stop complaining that your life is so tough - even just till the global pandemic is over with.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's a liar. In tnites YouTube she's washing her dishes saying Lee has just popped to Tesco and the next clip she says she is on facetime to him on the rig. Which one is it???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How she acts now with the way she is with the children and Lee, may have am impact years later, they may resent how she was with them in their growing years, as for Lee, man up man, but he won’t because she is such a babe.

She will only have herself to blame if her family life goes tits up.

There was one video where Lee was vlogging and you could hear her in the background shouting really loud at the S and F, he did say something to the camera about it, I can’t remember what it was, but it did make me think this is the real you, can anyone remember this?, I think it must have been one of the vlogs that was removed as was many others.

He was downstairs, she was upstairs, it was in the other house.
Where else would little Poppy learn her shouting and tantrums bec is a spoilt witch perfect teacher wait till her guurls are tweenies Lee might run away then all those hormones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really think she is suffering from depression. I do think she used to be a great mum to the girls, mainly before Poppy came along. Yes she could sometimes be a bit sharp with Safiyah, but she seemed to get so much more enjoyment from them in older blogs.
I totally agree, I thought she was very good back in the old house with the two girls when lee worked. That’s why I watched her! Then lee gave up work and it all went to tit

Reactions: 21
My husband works away also, last thing I would do when he gets home is frig off!!!!

Reactions: 18
The singing and mopping in the latest vlog is so cringe. It's quite clear her oldest daughter doesn't realise she's on camera as when she turns and notices she leaves immediately. Such an invasion of her privacy. And why doesn't she get the dog away from the dishwasher. He's sniffing everything while she's loading it. Urgh!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She said she left the singing & dancing in to hopefully give us a smile. I tell you what Begs it gave me more than that I nearly pissed my self with 2nd hand embarrassment for you! Poor S was mortified, and was getting quite annoyed. But good old Mother Earth just carried on, all this while the girls were doing school work...Also she so up & down, no middle ground! What a tit 🤣 And yet again peddling the Tropic shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Was Lee even in the door 10 minutes before she took off?
My husband works away for 4-6 weeks at a time doing 12 hour shifts 7 days a week, there is no-way I would bolt the second he gets home. I love to see the kids excited telling him all their stories and showing him things and I like to have an actual face to face conversation with him and not only that he and others I know who work away need a day or 2 just to find their feet again.
Which video are you referring to?

Reactions: 1
Seems as if Lee has taken care of the kids all day, done dinner and then bedtime. What had lady of the manor been doing 🤔

Reactions: 7
Filming herself cleaning and singing along. Cringe.
Not as bad as the asda bottom dance.

Remember when they brought bertay boy home.
The lack of excitement
The atmosphere could be cut with a knife.

She always says he comes back grumpier when he's done nights rotation.
From what I gather from a local his side family are not keen on her.
Her circle freinds up there and online has shrunk.

The fact lies. Passive aggressive comments. Why can't the sheep see her for what she is.
I feel sorry for the girls.
I think the looks have faded and they seldom come across as passionate chemistry.
She treats him like tit.
Maybe when the damage to the kids has become apparent ie thier mental health for they have an accident.
Or they land themselves in financial strife.
Lee Mr i wear the trousers will tell her to feck off.

Reactions: 8
Honestly just find it absolutely disgusting when she is dancing and singing about S is asking her a question about a charger she ignores her , then she pulls out her ear phones oh I didnt hear you... what normal mum does this 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
And hasn't he just got straight home after doing nights to doing it all today after no sleep???? while she flung him "the batton" ( her own words in an Instagram comment) and flounced off with main man bertie to her personal enchanted forest. If that's true what wife / partner would do that??? Or course our very own grubby griping moaning greedy gretagarboldrum. Cos it's all about MEEEEE

Reactions: 12
I wonder how old Beggy feels about not being included in Fleur de Forces’ blogger fundraiser?
Actually probably fine, imagine her ladyship actually doing something for someone else!!??
Her donation would probably be some of her MLM tit that no one should be subjected to!!

I wonder how old Beggy feels about not being included in Fleur de Forces’ blogger fundraiser?
Actually probably fine, imagine her ladyship actually doing something for someone else!!??
Her donation would probably be some of her MLM tit that no one should be subjected to!!
Or that famous activity book 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Or Primark socks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
:LOL:Do you think she would be generous to include both?
No. Probably too much for her.
Definitely not both that would be too much for her ... and it would probably be a voucher for you to redeem in store for a copy ....if you can find a shop selling it 😂

Reactions: 4
She needs actual help. Lee you also lurk on here. Be a man and support your wife. Take her away from the awful insta obsession and look at how your life is being portrayed. Seriously. Do you feel pride when she eye rolls the kids, Slags them off and can’t wait to get time away from them. The manic behaviour, the mood swings, the jumping from woe is me to buy my tit. It’s not normal behaviour. Relationshipwise too. Question why after two weeks away she doesn’t want to spend time with you chatting and being a family again and instead goes off to boast about being free. How she treats you and sees you being the skivvy before you have even got two feet back on dry land. This isn’t a relationship. All of this together is sure as hell screwing the mental health of your kids big time. Your kids. That you chose to have. Perhaps it’s not the lifestyle you now reason you want Rebecca but they are yours and need your support. 24/7.

I don’t give a crap about how either of you look not dress. However the behaviour displayed is seriously concerning - especially as no- one can dare stand up to Rebecca and say stop. Stop with the me me me, stop with the vilifying of your kids and stop and realise this is not normal behaviour. Look back 2/3 years and watch some footage from back then and now. Can you seriously say the Rebecca now is grounded and mentally stable?

I’m no troll, I’m not jealous of your lifestyle. I’m actually at the point of wondering why no one in your family is doing anything about the chaos that is the meldrums and your chaotic life. It’s getting worse and whilst for a while it was entertaining it is now actually pretty disturbing. Seriously so.

Enough is actually enough.
Please - a meldrum lurking on here has to actually step back and realise that action is needed here.
Spot on 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.