Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FDD6D2C7-08F9-4492-A7B6-8503E4546490.jpeg

I can’t even......
Not even sure where to begin with this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Running multiple businesses. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Who are you bleeping kidding Grabecca 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Her latest post. I have no words 😶 ok, I do....... running multiple businesses?! Really? Washing your face and then telling people to buy the face wash and invading your children’s privacy by filming them and showing strangers said film does not qualify as “running multiple businesses” Beggy.

you are truly pathetic that you feel the need to gloat every few weeks ago about lazing about your house all day, not having to work and putting up with your 3 inconveniences, and say how amazing you are when really, it’s just life that plenty people manage to do but don’t require sheep to say Oh you are such a warrior. Get some perspective, especially just now. People are saving lives while living away away from their families and while risking their own lives

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her post is absolutely pathetic!! Who even writes tit like that!! She’s so full of herself!! Don’t get me started on running multiple business 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Proud of herself for being a “normal” mum for 2 weeks. Oh do crawl back under a stone you vile excuse for a human. Seriously. Open your flipping eyes you stupid stupid woman. Like seriously. You want a well done for looking after your own kids. You husband meal prepped for 2 weeks. Your parents drop off food parcels and you make sure you got me time to the detriment of your kids.

She is an actual joke of a human.
I’ll save my well done for folks doing extra ordinary things to protect our most vulnerable in society.

You Rebecca deserve no praise. You can’t even look after 3 kids by yourself for two weeks. You whinge that you have to cook. You enforce quiet time so you can even more me time. You complain because you can’t exercise.

She is actually the most useless irritating specimen to walk this planet. Do duck off Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well smack my tits and call me Samantha she is a narcissistic idiot...... you’ll have to excuse me as I’m trying to retrieve my eyes which have rolled back into my skull ...... bleeping hell !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow she donated a whole £4 she's so generous.

It's odd most people want spend time with family or see family she wants to be alone.
It's not like she can go anywhere apart from crazy walk in the wood.
How can sheep think she's a good parent she can't cope it's not normal.
She's not even that into Bertie anymore.
The tropics every night must bore the sheep.

I doubt her business empire is making much money right now.
Is she getting low cross still.
When virus is over I doubt there be any gifted holidays or ads.
I honestly don't understand why they not worries about finances and house price collapse.
If she's admitting kids are ill then Lee shouldent have gone off shore.

Reactions: 14
Happy for the kids sake Lee will hopefully get home. She clearly shows she has not got a maternal bone in her body. Expects her kids to go away when she wants. Spoilt brat is more interested in taking picture of herself and flogging her crap for the gram than being a selfless kind mother. She makes me so so cross.

Reactions: 14
I am confused by "focus on the positives of this borrowed time with our children"
I am not pulling faces and uttering "f*ck" in annoyance at my children...am I doing it right? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When she says businesses she means YouTube and Tropic right?
Hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What the hell is that new pose about 😫😂
What 3 businesses are she talking about, face washing and pushing over priced stuff on her mentally unstable sheep, Instagram where she shows her how immature she is and her weird poses while photoshopping her thigh gap ( anyone follow saira from loose women who posted no thigh gap and pointed it out, she looked good, but then she also shows us her sweaty workout) and I can’t think of her third 🤔
Can’t believe she wrote she’s looking forward to alone time as soon as lee gets home 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have actually just roared with laughter

“Running multiple businesses”

duck off you pathetic delusional head.

You are a joke. An absolute joke. Do you know realise that everyone is laughing at you? You idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Who even poses for photo like that? Total Narcissist.What a twit! 😂😂... keeping a ‘ safe, calm, happy’ home, what a joke .If only she did...So obvious she reads on here! Hi 👋 Beggy!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.