Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha multiple businesses ? Smashed it she is tragic ! I bet the other yummy mummy instafuckers are dying laughing at this silly tart , my mates would have my life if I posted a pic in my crop top I am 32 not 13 she is not right in the head is she 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Running multiple businesses.......badly lol!! Also she has a very low bar for "smashing it" especially in the current situation where there really are people smshing it every day with their selfless devotion to their fellow humans.....

What the hell is that new pose about 😫😂
What 3 businesses are she talking about, face washing and pushing over priced stuff on her mentally unstable sheep, Instagram where she shows her how immature she is and her weird poses while photoshopping her thigh gap ( anyone follow saira from loose women who posted no thigh gap and pointed it out, she looked good, but then she also shows us her sweaty workout) and I can’t think of her third 🤔
Can’t believe she wrote she’s looking forward to alone time as soon as lee gets home 😡
Face washing business.......loooooool!!

Reactions: 16
She is seriously on a different planet. If that is what she actually thinks she must be a nightmare to live with.

Reactions: 10
The only thing she’s smashing is a bottle of gin every night by the looks of her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my goodness the comments on her last post. You are a force to be reckoned with. You are superwoman. 🤮🤮🤮🤮. Are all these mums at home commenting on the booze whilst replying and being sarcastic towards her 🤣🤣. Let’s call the BBC. Breaking news. Local mum and z list influencer Mrs Meldrum has been propping up the villaaaage of inchmarlo in royal deeside all on her own. Let’s all get out at 8pm and clap for her. No better idea let’s all go outside at 8pm and laugh at her

She is. The lockdown will be making her more manic
"It's not a competition!" No Beggy, because you think that nobody can compete with you. You can't argue with stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's that saying give someone enough rope.

This crisis will expose how she has no talent/content and is far removed from real world.
Any sheep who currently work
Have special needs kids
Husband working on front line or away
No family nearby
Or having a proper job that they work from home.
Or been ill or lost a loved one
Financially screwed
Flat with no garden space.

Will all hopefully be thinking same as us.
The jig is up she becomes more unrelatable by the day.

Saying she can't stand her kids
Donating mere 4 quid.

Reactions: 14
You would think in the current climate she would hold off blowing her own trumpet...we're all doing more and taking on extra due to the fact the kids are at home.

It's life for now...Get on with it!!

Reactions: 17
The only thing she smashed was that thing she called an omelette. Looked like she dropped it a fair few times prior to serving.

• Haha
When everyone else is just putting one foot in front of the other, silently going through the motions in solidarity with every other person in the world who is affected by this. Reb the egomaniac posts a smug picture of herself in a bra, giving herself big pats on the back for surviving the last 2 weeks in her very privileged bubble. I tell you who I haven’t seen congratulating themselves on social media? Doctors, nurses, teachers, retail staff, not even politicians who are usually the most self serving people going! All of the people who actually deserve our praise are too busy keeping the world going to stop and ask for admiration. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a twit, she reeks of privilege. Also, they both need to cool it with the 👌 emoji. So bleeping smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Your being too polite there😁.... I thought it was the result of Burtees upset stomach🤮🤭.... looked rank!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excuse me

haaaahaaahaaaa
Ahhhaahha
lolololol
Ha ha haaaa ha
Ahahaha
Pffft snort snigger haaaaa

continue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lee’s nothing like a bleeping ‘key worker’ 😂

He’s more Key Fob than Key Worker

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This whole “ my troubles are mine no matter how small compared to others’“ crap which is her auto response when confronted on her aloofness is physco babble that her on line channel mum payrolled counsellor allowed her to have as justification for her attitude a while ago. either that our put out some self help book of memes she’s affiliate linked 🤪

She is a bleeping embarassment..

She must be the laughing stock of banchory.

I bet lee's mates wives must rip her to bits behind her back...best chums my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This whole “ my troubles are mine no matter how small compared to others’“ crap which is her auto response when confronted on her aloofness is physco babble that her on line channel mum payrolled counsellor allowed her to have as justification for her attitude a while ago. either that our put out some self help book of memes she’s affiliate linked 🤪
Ever the passive aggressive.
Who on their right mind sets up expensive skincare business during a pandemic.
She has very little business acumen.
She keeps losing ads
She had bloody awful house
Lee as a husband.
Huge mortgage
She lost previous management brands work, online freinds, real freinds and followers.

The cases of covid 19 is high in Scotland
Her precious woods will be built on.
The oil markets downturn contractors be 1st to go.
Housing market in downward spiral and they overpaid.
Heading towards really bad recession

I don't know why she's so smug and happy
They could lose everything.

Reactions: 11
Because she thinks she is above it all... that if she stamps her feet enough it won’t happen to her. It was those nasty trolls ...

Reactions: 10
That’s the problem. She can’t actually take responsibility for anything in her life!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.