Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help her if lees work gets a case of covid 19 while he is off shore. He wouldn’t be able to come home until it’s all over.
she wouldn’t be able to cope

Reactions: 11
To be disliked and laughed at by own community.

Unable make own freinds so now forced friendships with lees freinds wives.

I think it's going take some awful ie financial doom, an accident, death or ill health for her to change her ways.

Reactions: 8
If ever there was an example of an adult
suffering from arrested development it's this lady.

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry - Rebecca is a successful business woman, she’s told us that today, she will keep the house elf in fizzy sweets & jack wills T-shirt’s if he loses his job

😂😂😂
They don’t have any money worries. Mrs Sugar is rolling in it. 💵💵💵💵💵 And they have overpaid the mortgage so no worries there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They don’t have any money worries. Mrs Sugar is rolling in it. 💵💵💵💵💵
If they had money Lee would not be back at work.
They would have booked and paid for a holiday.
She wouldn't have done desparate mlm shop
I'm sure mummy paid for the horse

They might be 2 year fixed mortgage.

I vote they skint and desparate.

Reactions: 10
Yep I just can’t!! No words!!! Love to see you come and work with me for a couple of hours you wouldn’t last 5 mins on the frontline for the nhs!! If your celebrating that you managed to stay at home and look after your kids and post a few pics on insta with swipe ups and some rubbish YouTube videos!!! Get this lady a medal!!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Wish I couldn’t sit at home on my arse looking after my kids!!!!!!! Instead of risking my life every time I go to work and fight to try save other people’s lives for them!!
Thank you so much for everything you’re doing. I couldn’t do what you do. We are lucky to have brave people like yourself getting up and going to work everyday. What you’re giving up and the worry you must go through is just astounding. Thank you 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ever the passive aggressive.
Who on their right mind sets up expensive skincare business during a pandemic.
She has very little business acumen.
She keeps losing ads
She had bloody awful house
Lee as a husband.
Huge mortgage
She lost previous management brands work, online freinds, real freinds and followers.

The cases of covid 19 is high in Scotland
Her precious woods will be built on.
The oil markets downturn contractors be 1st to go.
Housing market in downward spiral and they overpaid.
Heading towards really bad recession

I don't know why she's so smug and happy
They could lose everything.
She won’t ever lose everything because daddy has her back. That’s why she’s so unrelateable. Whatever hole she digs herself into, he’ll be there with the cheque book to bail her out.

Reactions: 9
She is pathetic. For her age she has no life skills. Can’t cope running a household.
Can’t cope with kids
Can’t cope with the reality of putting children’s needs above her own
Can’t cope with following rules
Can’t cope with admitting she is wrong
Can’t cope with daily life
Has no real friends. (Wonder why)

Yes she poses in front of a camera thinking she is gods gift.

Do grow up love

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much for everything you’re doing. I couldn’t do what you do. We are lucky to have brave people like yourself getting up and going to work everyday. What you’re giving up and the worry you must go through is just astounding. Thank you 🙏
Awww thank you so much that’s so lovely to hear!! It really helps us all get through the horrid long shifts!!! 😘😘 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have just had a thought...I ran today for 40 minutes and did 4.5 miles. Just checked and I burnt just over 350 calories...What does Rebecca do to burn 500 calories in 30 minutes without looking sweaty?

I looked like a sweaty tomato when I got home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a self obsessed idiot never wished more that I could comment on this post , does she not understand thousands of mams and dads
I don't think she does. She is so completely and utterly self absorbed that she sees nothing outside of their four walls. Even if she had a thought for others - foodbank visit springs to mind - she erases them pretty quickly.

Reactions: 7
Mrs Meldrum #81 Runs more business’ than laps round the garden. Cracking banter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.