Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh with a list like that I'm surprised we are not having a clap for rebecca at 8 o'clock ...

And the comments from the sheep under her post are ridiculous.. congratulating her .... she is no hero !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Multiple businesses has really made me laugh!!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Good one Reb. Good one. Ahhhhhh. You wee comedian.

Ohhhhh dear, that’s actually made me laugh I have a little tear coming out of my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

#workingfromhomebossbabebitchstrongmamasclubbadassedgyledgendainttakinnoshitstrstraightuphustlingmakingpapermummy smashingitmumgoals

#whatafuckingchildishbellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stay at home mum successfully stays at home for two weeks. There you go Becks, rewrote it for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
running multiple - failing - businesses.
Pages Rebecca a think you mean pages, not businesses. Are you currently looking to furlough staff or restructure of declare profit warning or losses ? I can assure you any other professional and half sane business person is not prancing about it undies and a towel on their head telling you how they are “smashing it” 🤢 right now you absolute self obsessed muppet. neither are any key workers or people trying to do ACTUAL work from home and mind children or those who are loosing jobs or income . Tone deaf

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Apart from the multiple business bollocks all she’s bothered about is self care, me time and alone time.

She’s an uncaring selfish woman and those children deserve better than that useless gob on a stick of a mother that they’ve been lumbered with.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Saw her post, hopped right over here.
‘Multiple businesses’. What a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Put your head up your arse, be self absorbed, lie, have lots more me time, get a thigh gap by airbrushing......
BE MORE REBECCA

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 104997

I can’t even......
Not even sure where to begin with this one 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh my word I am almost speechless ! What a self obsessed idiot never wished more that I could comment on this post , does she not understand thousands of mams and dads are doing this every day year on year because they have NO partner , many also have no family to help or able to , my granddaughter was on the phone last night crying as she had no food or electric waiting for a food parcel which by the time she got to the gate where it was left someone was putting it in their car , police did not attend and been told no more parcels left the demand is so high , her partner left 4 weeks ago back to mam well fed and cared for not seen bairns once , no birthday card or present for little one oldest bairn has ongoing health problems so has been isolated completely alone for 3 weeks apart from my daughter and son both key workers who can only drop off food , between us we have topped up her gas and electric and bought her food ,
Universal
Credit are dealing with so many they have not even looked at her change of circumstances yet child benefit is all she has had how many others are there in the same boat ? and this little toe rag us bragging that she coped looking after her own bairns with nana dropping shopping off and money in the bank in fact she has saved money , been buying unnecessary items I can’t tell you how angry I am feel towards her I am crying constantly with worry for all those poor bairns trapped with addicted , abusive and neglectful parents and she is flogging overpriced skincare and whining about not having alone time , sorry for the rant but I am reaching the end of my tether with these shallow useless people and Rebecca is the lowest of the low horrible hideous selfish witch ... clearly I was not speechless 😶

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Running multiple businesses...who the duck does she think she is? Alan Sugar? The way she speaks anyone would think she’s running a global empire all by herself from the kitchen table😂
I know. I just lifted my head up from office work to read this and nearly spat my tea out. What she on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Alone time” sounds like a polite way of saying getting your vibrator on for some self care.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh my word I am almost speechless ! What a self obsessed idiot never wished more that I could comment on this post , does she not understand thousands of mams and dads are doing this every day year on year because they have NO partner , many also have no family to help or able to , my granddaughter was on the phone last night crying as she had no food or electric waiting for a food parcel which by the time she got to the gate where it was left someone was putting it in their car , police did not attend and been told no more parcels left the demand is so high , her partner left 4 weeks ago back to mam well fed and cared for not seen bairns once , no birthday card or present for little one oldest bairn has ongoing health problems so has been isolated completely alone for 3 weeks apart from my daughter and son both key workers who can only drop off food , between us we have topped up her gas and electric and bought her food ,
Universal
Credit are dealing with so many they have not even looked at her change of circumstances yet child benefit is all she has had how many others are there in the same boat ? and this little toe rag us bragging that she coped looking after her own bairns with nana dropping shopping off and money in the bank in fact she has saved money , been buying unnecessary items I can’t tell you how angry I am feel towards her I am crying constantly with worry for all those poor bairns trapped with addicted , abusive and neglectful parents and she is flogging overpriced skincare and whining about not having alone time , sorry for the rant but I am reaching the end of my tether with these shallow useless people and Rebecca is the lowest of the low horrible hideous selfish witch
Sorry for your daughter and kids. If in anyway I can help I’d love too. Even to see them get some much needed food Rebecca is the lowest of the low

Reactions: 13
What the hell is that new pose about 😫😂
What 3 businesses are she talking about, face washing and pushing over priced stuff on her mentally unstable sheep, Instagram where she shows her how immature she is and her weird poses while photoshopping her thigh gap ( anyone follow saira from loose women who posted no thigh gap and pointed it out, she looked good, but then she also shows us her sweaty workout) and I can’t think of her third 🤔
Can’t believe she wrote she’s looking forward to alone time as soon as lee gets home 😡
Yes she really misses her man , no she misses her child minder , chef and general servant yet I feel not one ounce of pity for him the pathetic tit , he is her husband not another parent to look after her !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sooo... what are these “multiple businesses” if it’s not instagram? What a crock of absolute shite 😂
C153FA40-BE78-49C9-BB4F-07BA9F6FB868.jpeg

Also, she replied to that key worker by saying lee is also a key worker - he’s not on the front line saving lives so wind your bleeping neck in, she loves to make it seem like they’re the hardest done by in the world doesn’t she?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry for your daughter and kids. If in anyway I can help I’d love too. Even to see them get some much needed food Rebecca is the lowest of the low
We are helping with food and bills but we can’t look after the bairns or give her a break and it’s getting her down her dad is ill now too and it’s just getting her down , being dumped after 6 yrs is hard under normal circumstances I just feel so sorry for her and all those in similar position 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Running multiple businesses, illnesses!!

Who is she talking about? Can't be her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
she means calling the government to claim furlough for her little tit limited company, claiming corona has affected her #ad income, when we all know it was long dead in the water as she is a racist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.