Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Rebecca being forced to be with all 3 bairns every day šŸ˜± this must truly be her worst nightmare , she will have a breakdown for real if this carries on ! I canā€™t see Lee getting back off shore if this is still happening ( I hope this bloody virus is long gone by then ) her manifesting good vibes and getting back what you put in I think we can safely say was a flop along with most of her ideas ! Tropics will die a death shortly too along with home schooling and puppy training and any other scheme she comes up with , she has no staying power for anything has she ? Bairns, piggies , puppies all now are boring and draining her me time I feel so so sorry for her donā€™t you ? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did this before, completely edited a photo of the 3 girls to make them look like they all had darker skin and different hair, itā€™s like she desperately wants them to look a certain way and canā€™t handle their natural skin tone or hair colour.

Sheā€™s never taken care of their hair. They all need a damn good hair cut, Florrie in particular. Her hair is just too long, straggly she just looks uncared for. But then look at the absolute state that Rebeccaā€™s hair is in?!!!! Such a mess.
I donā€™t think her childrenā€™s hair is a mess at all. My daughter has hair like Florrieā€™s and itā€™s cut regularly, shampooā€™d, conditioned and brushed through. She just likes it long and thatā€™s her choice. My other daughter prefers hers shoulder length.
I agree with regards to the filters etc,
Itā€™s almost like sheā€™s wants to see more of a resemblance to herself in them than Lee.

Reactions: 3
She had to use her calculator constantly to do a bit of simple maths with S? Geez you really are thick Rebeggar.
Do the kids take all these ā€œI love myselfā€ pics of her or is mummy cannon coming round cos I expect Beggy is constantly whinging about having to do everything herself ( her everything seems to involve ignoring the kids and drinking hot tea!).
Sheā€™s a new Tropics flogger I expect her ā€œmanagerā€ sends flowers to all new recruits to ā€œencourageā€ them and she of course has to act like oooh look my ā€œmanagerā€ ( ie fellow MLM shady sales twit) has sent me flowers thereby suggesting her manager thinks sheā€™s awesome.
FFS no one gives a flying f*ck about your shady MLM overpriced shite Rebeggar - the rest of us are a bit busy dealing with the Pandemic at the moment - you know the virus where thousands of people across the world are dying?
Many people are concerned about feeding their kids, paying their mortgage/rent and whether they will still have a job at the end of this.
Go wash your fat filler filled face someplace else you twit.
She is a selfish lazy boring miserable sour bitter witch her personality and appeal are as flat as her arse and as parched as her hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t think her childrenā€™s hair is a mess at all. My daughter has hair like Florrieā€™s and itā€™s cut regularly, shampooā€™d, conditioned and brushed through. She just likes it long and thatā€™s her choice. My other daughter prefers hers shoulder length.
I agree with regards to the filters etc,
Itā€™s almost like sheā€™s wants to see more of a resemblance to herself in them than Lee.
I disagree. Florries hair is a mess. It needs a good few inches trimmed off it. You can see by how thin it goes towards the ends. I love long hair but it needs to be maintained properly, not just shampoo and conditioned, regular 6-8 week trims to keep it healthy and strong.

Reactions: 20
Shes irrelevant!!!, im trying to work at home doing my job, home school, feed and entertain the kids

Yel

Sheā€™s never talked about it, ever.
There was a suspect poster here that spoke about the only mistake made was to store the body in a wheelie bin in the shed IIRC, not the hitting on the head with the cat bowl :eek:

• Wow
There was a suspect poster here that spoke about the only mistake made was to store the body in a wheelie bin in the shed IIRC, not the hitting on the head with the cat bowl :eek:
Oh yeah, that was ā€œSarah Ravenā€ (Karen Cannon) who was trying to downplay the whole thing and made it completely obvious who she really was šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I have a feeling that Mr Cannon was the force behind the purchase. I'm not sure why, but The Meldrum's always knew they were under a certain amount of scrutiny. The Cannon's, however, wouldn't appreciate that and wanted the aspirational home for their Princess.

Reactions: 2
How long did son get in prison.
If he's near end sentances he might be let out early because of virus.
Considering she claimed be afraid of the dark it's weird house to pick.
Only reason her parents still there is they couldent sell the banachory house so they sold the other and moved back.
Het parents paid less for their house which is nicer in 2016

Reactions: 7
How long did son get in prison.
If he's near end sentances he might be let out early because of virus.
Considering she claimed be afraid of the dark it's weird house to pick.
Only reason her parents still there is they couldent sell the banachory house so they sold the other and moved back.
Het parents paid less for their house which is nicer in 2016
He got a life sentence and was told he would serve a minimum of 15 years. That was in 2008. So presumably heā€™s not up for release for a good few years yet??

I have a feeling that Mr Cannon was the force behind the purchase. I'm not sure why, but The Meldrum's always knew they were under a certain amount of scrutiny. The Cannon's, however, wouldn't appreciate that and wanted the aspirational home for their Princess.

The old house was a million times nicer than the Murder house. It was absolutely fine for them and their needs. The murder house was nothing but a vanity purchase so that they could boast about having a house that cost over half a million. Jokes on them now - it ainā€™t worth that anymore and they will never make any money on that house.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.