Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When poppy is on the tire swing ( I cant believe she got left on that by herself only S some what filming her and watching), how red are her hands 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The dog looks a bleeping state! How would she like hair all round her eyes so she couldn’t see? Self care only applies to her, not her horse or her children!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg! Most of that Vlog is her flogging that Tropic shite.... I also noticed in the comments most of the ones she’s answering are the ones who’ve mentioned Tropics. All about those sales eh Begs?!! How the mighty have fallen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I halucinating...?? Not a single spend spend line my purse swipe up today!?? Just refreshed her Insta stories in storiesig.com. Will not follow her anymore. This must have killed her!!!😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Scrapingv the bottom of the ( biscuit ) barrel a new low even for engagement desperately seeking Meldrums , oh how I have laughed at comments this post , maybe they are hoping mcvities will get in touch 🙄
Well she sure as tit fucked it up with Borders
Best give another company a go ....

😂💁🏼‍♀️👌🏼🤦🏼‍♀️👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cracked up a little with this comment on the vlog today (thyroid issues aren't that funny mind you) - but that comment was!
Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 23.30.53.png

I always thought maybe she liked a drink or two and that's what contributed to the puffy/swollen appearance around the face, eyes, neck area a lot etc. Thought a damned good detox and dry out would have a few sinews on show, but heard in another vlog she was sober since Xmas 2019....
The woman is clearly thick skinned! Still wondering if it's a genuine sheep or (goobale-gabale) ONE-OF-US that made the comment :LOL:

Omg is here new video on YouTube filmed in the utility room where the man got murdered?
I believe so. Even worse when you read the reports about it and they mention the 'metal cat dishes' in the utility during the murder ..... and now we have the Bertie dog bowls lined up in the utility now.... CRIPES!

I would probably be alright with living in a murder house (no kids n all that) - but honestly - just watching her kids skip through the utility and out into the garden/path area. All I can just imagine the body being dragged along to toward the shed it sat in for so long..... THAT does turn me a little. But think it's just the kid's innocence and that shed being in the same shot sometimes.... the thought of a corpse just being in there for a while does make things a bit morbid.

Honestly -
the utility, can deal with.
The Shed (jumping the gun and assuming it's probable it's the same one) - that thing would HAVE TO GO.

-----

On a lighter note - the bit in the utility today did finally make me realise how flat her arse is 😮😯😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can she stop !! My daughter who if you’ve broken your bones have been in an accident, have a chronic illness has been told she’s not a frontline nhs staff when she has to be in CT and canulate the lungs of covid-19 patients and only has an apron, gloves and crappy mask ?? And she’s 20 .... but is doing her job with humility.... I’m fed up with these insta witches .... as we’ve seen with the infamous girls getaway Grabecca wasn’t included in so she got a bloody dog as a comfort blanket ..,, grow up sweetheart my 20 year old has more empathy and common sense than you 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone despise this woman more & more as time goes on or is it just me?
And I bleeping HATE the ways she says “yurrrs and yurrrs”. She’s clearly putting it on.
Too busy checking herself out in her edgy jack wills tit joggers to remember she’s left a 2 year old in the bath unattended. Great parenting right there. Some people just shouldn’t breed...

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Effing gloating/bragging about flowers from Tropics... Reward for selling by sneaky swipes in the teetering edge of the world's worst humanitarian ,death dying ,economic disaster the world will have EVER seen.

That YOU Rebeccxa Meldrum, and by default yr parents ....because you know exactly what what your daughter is doing, David Cannon ( director of her brand/ company) and Karen Cannon do NOTHING to morally guide yr daughter makes YOU culpable too. Everyone can chsnge.... But Rebecca won't unless you do it with her. Said with teeth gritted , as a teacher, thinking of YOUR grand kids for whom this is how normal. It is SO obviously not.
Biggest/ main news centre the Shard news buildng... Here the contactvlink. We need serious journos investigating influencers like her. I am going to look up And email investigative journalists. Hey greedy can do this and be online teaching with my class.. No break... No mugs of tea from 7.30 till 4.30 ... That's a normal no break 3Omins lunch ....leave at 5/5.30 then still read up on lessons and make sen resources usually on a laptop in bed . Repeat next day lazy arse Rebecca Meldrum😠😈😈😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry not posting much it's all a bit weird and scary right now not that the meldrums seem phased.

I think all the dog groomers shut as a freind clipped hers.
Is pat the twit due back next week.
No mention of her poor mil in Spain.
Or worries about grandad who probably leave her some I inheritance so she can go on holiday.

It's a weird time as no brands want to work with her.
She can't go to gym,ride or on holiday.
She's in captivity with her kids she loathed to spend too much time with and neglects them.

May be sheep get fed up of her being a tropics bore and realise it's all about sales for her.
She's not a beauty vlogger and she looks older than her yurrs!
Why would anyone care what she reccomend.

Mlm business is for the desparate and un scrupulous that don't care about exploiting others.
Do we think jess was her up line or is she competing with her.
As I can't imagine he's a travel mlm going well.
It's worrying tropics sent flowers it means some sad sheep brought her tit.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice when Rebecca asked poppy what song they were going to sing poppy said ‘you love you’ 😂😂😂 shes not wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
The video should clearly state that it’s an advert for Tropic. Yet again she’s deliberately not following the rules.

Jack Wills joggers...... Jesus. NO ONE CARES WHAT crappy OVER PRICED JOGGERS YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Rebecca, Jack Wills was popular about 10 years ago with teenagers. Grow up. Just grow up you dumb fool. Open your eyes - people are dying, people have lost their jobs & businesses, the world is an absolute disaster and you are so thick and so blind that you think people give a tit that your doormat of a husband bought you jogging bottoms? Get to duck.

Reactions: 22
She had to use her calculator constantly to do a bit of simple maths with S? Geez you really are thick Rebeggar.
Do the kids take all these “I love myself” pics of her or is mummy cannon coming round cos I expect Beggy is constantly whinging about having to do everything herself ( her everything seems to involve ignoring the kids and drinking hot tea!).
She’s a new Tropics flogger I expect her “manager” sends flowers to all new recruits to “encourage” them and she of course has to act like oooh look my “manager” ( ie fellow MLM shady sales twit) has sent me flowers thereby suggesting her manager thinks she’s awesome.
FFS no one gives a flying f*ck about your shady MLM overpriced shite Rebeggar - the rest of us are a bit busy dealing with the Pandemic at the moment - you know the virus where thousands of people across the world are dying?
Many people are concerned about feeding their kids, paying their mortgage/rent and whether they will still have a job at the end of this.
Go wash your fat filler filled face someplace else you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don't know if anyone knew but the infamous murdering son gets out soon. I'd be tit scared given he said he believed the house was 'rightfully his'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't know if anyone knew but the infamous murdering son gets out soon. I'd be tit scared given he said he believed the house was 'rightfully his'

Could you imagine if he’s been watching her footage? It’s honestly like a plot from a horror movie.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.