Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re. The online ordering.

Alot of people who are self isolating are ordering medicine and other essentials. It's also a safety barrier for those who are vulnerable/have mental health issues and cannot cope with the new social distancing behaviour

Remove this lifeline from them and the implications for those in the already overstretched care industry are huge.
Yes but she’s ordering frivolous crap and encouraging her band of brainless sheep to follow suit and order overpriced face wash so that SHE can earn money from it.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yes but she ordered nail polish remover & probably “lounge wear”.
I find it quite worrying the amount of people begging for more and more restrictions to our behaviour.

This crisis has brought out the best and worst behaviour in people. It's the curtain twitchers reporting their neighbours for daring to go out twice in one day unbeknown that that neighbour was going to buy emergency provisions for an elderly neighbour.

It sickens me how some people are rubbing their hands with glee at the new power they have over people. Its like Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany..everyone is being judged and it makes me very very nervous as to how his is going to be be played out in the weeks/months ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I find it quite worrying the amount of people begging for more and more restrictions to our behaviour.

This crisis has brought out the best and worst behaviour in people. It's the curtain twitchers reporting their neighbours for daring to go out twice in one day unbeknown that that neighbour was going to buy emergency provisions for an elderly neighbour.

It sickens me how some people are rubbing their hands with glee at the new power they have over people. Its like Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany..everyone is being judged and it makes me very very nervous as to how his is going to be be played out in the weeks/months ahead.
100% but i really don’t think it goes that deep for her whilst she’s trying to profiteer from her own book, swipe ups for matalan & ordering acetone unfortunately

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Rebecca GREEDY meldrum.... Just want to say to you... Just bloody stop trying to get people to spend money on leisure wear they do not need and very bloody expensive skin products. £18 for skin toner... How more out of touch with the world today can you possibly be REBECCA. What people need to do is stop giving delivery drivers more work.... They should only be delivering ESSENTIALS you stupid woman... Do you not read the news?!?!! People need to be saving not spending in case if they haven't already they or their OH lose their jobs. Or instead of buying leisure wear donate the money to Age Concern or a foodbank... They take money donations and go and buy from wholesalers themselves to give to people with NO FOOD OR MONEY... Start behaving like a caring member of this bloody horrible scary world😠😠😠😠😠 If you are so scared do something that's helpful you selfish greedy self centred bloody person. You and your family should be ashamed of your behaviour and bloody swipe ups. Do a swipe up link to a bloody appropriate charity . Like Shelter.org who just this minute have advertised on tv for money donations urgently needed. Start behaving like a human being.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That's was instigated my rant!!! Knowing she reads on here it's my personal message to that selfish vapid ignorant cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who is she trying to kid.....she doesn’t give two 💩 about local businesses and trying to help them survive.
She is looking for bloody freebies to mention them on her page. She must think we came up the Clyde on a bloody water biscuit. Sickening how low she is willing to stoop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Over 200 people died in the UK today due to this horrific virus. The rules & restrictions are in place to try and protect all of us and to stop people from dying. If everyone would adhere to the rules we might stand a chance at beating this thing.

• Sad
I'm stuck on those before and after pictures on the last thread. :unsure:
The pictures were showing how Rebecca has aged.
There can be many reasons for that, stress being a big one, undiagnosed illness, booze, smoking, filters, bad Photoshop.....many many reason's, but for me it reminds me of my friends daughter who had a drug problem, she was a meth addict.
Now I'm not saying Rebecca is, nor am I implying so, but it's concerning to me.
Drug addiction is widespread, it doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have.
FYI my friend is very wealthy, (but drugs don't care about wealth or lack of, along with social standing) Her kid lost her way but eventually they got her into rehab and she got clean. Years later she got married and now has 2 lovely kids and runs an extremely successful business)

It would explain an awful lot about her behavior if she was turning to booze or drugs because she can't cope, God please help her if she is.

Reactions: 5
After posting on insta stories she could barely watch sat night take away without crying co s of what's happening in the world.. Then proceeds through the (crocodile ) tears to post 6 SIX f_cking ads... 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 I have NO words.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Re. The online ordering.

Alot of people who are self isolating are ordering medicine and other essentials. It's also a safety barrier for those who are vulnerable/have mental health issues and cannot cope with the new social distancing behaviour

Remove this lifeline from them and the implications for those in the already overstretched care industry are huge.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ebay and amazon for the kids, we got rid of all our outdoor stuff last year as it was all so worn and broken so ordered new bits for them to play with in the garden and a selection of crafty type stuff. Genuinely did not have a clue that this was so bad and of course every flaming item is arriving separately and now I feel awful! Certainly wouldn't be buying any expensive skin care online etc just now thou

Reactions: 10
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ebay and amazon for the kids, we got rid of all our outdoor stuff last year as it was all so worn and broken so ordered new bits for them to play with in the garden and a selection of crafty type stuff. Genuinely did not have a clue that this was so bad and of course every flaming item is arriving separately and now I feel awful! Certainly wouldn't be buying any expensive skin care online etc just now thou
I hear ya.
I got an Amazon delivery yesterday from one of my kids who had sent me a "care/thinking of you with all this crap going on, box full of very thoughtful things, they knew I would love"
This kid lives same country, but a 2 hour flight away. I felt so bad when the driver called me to say can I leave your package outside on the chair here ! of course I said yes.
He was in his truck, clearly using hand sanitizer as I went outside, so I gave him a hand heart and mouthed thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She really is the most self obsessed person ever. Honest to god who gives a tit about skincare and shopping at the moment other than for essentials like FOOD. She doesn’t give a flying f*ck about anyone or anything else only how this will
affect HER. Stuck at home with her own kids for possibly months, Lee the twit not being able to get home and not getting her nails /hair/gym done. That is what she’s worried about. Not once has she thought “could I help my neighbours, could I help out in some way”? No she does sweet duck all as usual and links Ad after bloody ad for crap.
She lies like the rest of us breathe. She’s thick but she’s not that thick she actually DOES NOT give a tit about anyone but herself. She really doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t know how she can be so self obsessed, my husband is frontline in this on the red team but I’m at home with our children feeling awful that I can’t help in some way.
All I’ve been able to do is give my mobile number to a few vulnerable neighbours and they have been texting if they feel lonely.

I am not wishing I had more lounge wear or worrying about my nails.
I am worrying about my husband and how 14% of ITU patients are medical staff in Italy and it’s frightening.

I’m cleansing my face to clean it but I’m not even thinking about what the hell I'm using.

I’ve been watching Trinny who although she is a millionaire who lives with a billionaire is keeping it real. She’s the only one I can manage.

I can’t understand why she is so blasé about her children having symptoms.

Haven’t commented for a couple of days... just been watching the tit storm she continually seems to be in.

1) if she’s lied about the girls being ill, she’s got problems bleeping deeper than her addiction to affiliate linking loungewear. What I think has happened is the girls have had a temp/conjunctivitis whatever else because they genuinely have then she’s realised the implications of this. Sick children mean she’s completely housebound for 14 days. Not even a walk in the woods. So she’s hastily deleted stories forgetting the internet is forever.

2) the whole pish about driving to see the rainbows/waving to friends from the car window. utter shite Rebecca. She’s the type of fud that will have still been meeting friends for walks.

3) tropic skin care. MLM more like FML. Rebecca no one and I mean NO ONE cares about your blemish free, no double cleanse required skin. Just an FYI beggy you really should be double cleansing, that first cleanse is only removing your makeup. anyway I digress.. Rebecca no one wanted to win a FREE copy of your “book” so who do you actually think wants to buy your crappy skincare?

4) Lee Parasite Meldrum. I’ve tried to cheer you all up by sharing all the shite memes on the internet and tik tok ha ha you absolute belter! 😣 but I also want to help small businesses at this time. Lee, no you don’t. you want folk to message you to send free tit that you will then share. The amount of small businesses I’ve seen on Instagram who are saying they are choosing not to advertise at this time as they don’t feel comfortable doing so yet now you want to give them shout outs? I cannot bleeping stand him.

I don’t know how she can be so self obsessed, my husband is frontline in this on the red team but I’m at home with our children feeling awful that I can’t help in some way.
All I’ve been able to do is give my mobile number to a few vulnerable neighbours and they have been texting if they feel lonely.

I am not wishing I had more lounge wear or worrying about my nails.
I am worrying about my husband and how 14% of ITU patients are medical staff in Italy and it’s frightening.

I’m cleansing my face to clean it but I’m not even thinking about what the hell I'm using.

I’ve been watching Trinny who although she is a millionaire who lives with a billionaire is keeping it real. She’s the only one I can manage.

I can’t understand why she is so blasé about her children having symptoms.
beggy knows how to do her own gels! She has the kit and made videos on it before... if it’s that bad she can remove them and redo them herself. She’s so detached from reality it pains me.

thank you to your husband for all he is doing throughout all this. Those are the people who truly deserve the recognition not these poor woe is me witches who are safe at home and their biggest issue is their bloody gel nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hear ya.
I got an Amazon delivery yesterday from one of my kids who had sent me a "care/thinking of you with all this crap going on, box full of very thoughtful things, they knew I would love"
This kid lives same country, but a 2 hour flight away. I felt so bad when the driver called me to say can I leave your package outside on the chair here ! of course I said yes.
He was in his truck, clearly using hand sanitizer as I went outside, so I gave him a hand heart and mouthed thank you.
One of the things I ordered was 2 ring binders to hold school work in as its all over the place just now. In true amazon style one folder arrives in the biggest bloody box possible when it could have gone in an envelope and been put through the letter box! I planned on ordering a few puzzles for my parents as they are self isolating and also birthday presents for my daughter (things I would class as essentials, imagine no presents on your birthday when your just a kid) but now I'm scared to do that! Nicola sturgeon did say online shopping is encouraged. I'm so confused by this part of lock down! Certainly won't be ordering any of grabbys affiliate link crap though especially that crap book of hers!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.