Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please grass her up. The kid has symptoms and they're still going out. We stayed inside my tiny little house for 14 bleeping days with my autistic daughter who seriously struggled with not being able to get out in nature. We can't go to the very quiet rural parts we usually go because we need to drive. Only around 7 minutes driving to a very remote spot but obviously we can't and that's fine. But why is it fair that this tool can leave her massive house and giant garden with kids who are showing symptoms. It's 14 days isolation. Everyone knows this now, it's common knowledge. This is hard enough without seeing Instagram fuckers breaking the rules just for content. Not wellbeing or health. It's purely for bleeping content.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hardly ever post but her posts in the last while have tipped my rage over. Latest in her stories....🙄 Those in quarantine without kids is it fab? No. Lots of us are still working full time, and more, to keep things going For the country and our communities. I am working 12 hour+ days from home trying to coordinate volunteer efforts to get essential supplies to those who can’t get out. And I am very happy to. But I am not having naps, endless HOT cups of tea, snuggling or watching tv. If it was meant to be amusing, it’s really not. Unreal and so out of touch with reality 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hardly ever post but her posts in the last while have tipped my rage over. Latest in her stories....🙄 Those in quarantine without kids is it fab? No. Lots of us are still working full time, and more, to keep things going For the country and our communities. I am working 12 hour+ days from home trying to coordinate volunteer efforts to get essential supplies to those who can’t get out. And I am very happy to. But I am not having naps, endless HOT cups of tea, snuggling or watching tv. If it was meant to be amusing, it’s really not. Unreal and so out of touch with reality 😡
Totally agree. I’m in the frontline NHS and I have never worked as intensively as I have this past week. We are all stressed with limited PPE. She is so infuriating.

Reactions: 24
Wow! I’m working full time from home AND parenting a 2 year old as her nursery is closed. Every day I wake up feeling so thankful I’m able to do this when others have lost their jobs, risking their lives on the front line etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really is unreal. All I get from that story is that she she resents having children because they get in the way of her doing what she wants to do. And Grabby, most normal healthy 30 year olds don’t regularly have day time naps. Take your iron tablets and find something constructive and worthwhile to occupy your time, you will be surprised how energised you will be 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The aff links are disgusting.
The fact she openly resents having to spend time with her own children is disgusting.
Her whole attitude to that GLOBAL CRISIS is shocking.

Reactions: 17
I can’t deal even with reading hear , she enrages me , it’s not healthy to be this angry about someone who is a stranger to me , I am genuinely worried for those bairns , for all the bairns trapped with selfish, self obsessed parents who can barely hide the fact they the do not enjoy theirb company , reading Rebecca is envious of those without bairns has done me in ! I am alone and have been for many years and it’s ok doesn’t make me sad because I have 12 grandbairns popping in , friends except not now , I am on my 3 rd week of isolation because of illness , I am worried sick for my family , I am missing the bairns FaceTime helps but I miss hugging them how utterly selfish she truly is , this is no surprise to me but it has caused me to lie awake wondering how all these poor bairns with similar parents are coping with this I feel so sad for them , why on earth would you have more than one , she must have known how she felt when she had Safiya yet she had another 2 why ? Is it just me that thinks she is devoid of any real maternal instinct ?going to take a break I think because its so depressing to read here what she is doing this whole situation has highlighted just how awful these people are , money and fun is all they seem to care about 😞

Reactions: 18
Every day I am thanking my lucky stars for my children, they make this bearable! I can’t imagine how lonely it must be for people on their own, working from home.

I am well aware that staying in my home, caring for our 3 children is a luxury and I have it easy compared to a lot of people.

Grow up Reb and count your blessings, this virus doesn’t discriminate and we will all be touched by it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know quite a few people who settle down when they are young and then resent the fact they never had fun, carefree, crazy days. Although in their 30s they both act so much older but without maturity or experience.

Her life is very dull. She knows it and she knows that she is stuck with Lee for the foreseeable because she isn't brave enough to go it alone.

Reactions: 21
She's probably just been talking to trust fund Teagan who is, no doubt, having a great time binging on Netflix and shagging her hot man. Poor Beggy doesn't have either of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she for bleeping real? I don’t have children yet and when I’m not working 12 hr shifts for the nhs I’m queuing for 90 minutes for the pharmacy to collect prescriptions for vulnerable family members or getting their shopping sometimes forgoing my own shopping due to restrictions. Then having to fit in a dog walk in between all this, all the while staying close to home and making sure it’s from my doorstep. I don’t have time for bleeping naps 🤷🏻‍♀️ get to duck Rebecca, get a ducking grip on reality !

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I ordered a bunch of stuff from ebay and amazon for the kids, we got rid of all our outdoor stuff last year as it was all so worn and broken so ordered new bits for them to play with in the garden and a selection of crafty type stuff. Genuinely did not have a clue that this was so bad and of course every flaming item is arriving separately and now I feel awful! Certainly wouldn't be buying any expensive skin care online etc just now thou
I need to order my sons vitamins from amazon as that’s the only place I can get them at the moment once I’ve ordered them I’ll not be ordering anything online until everything is back to normal

Reactions: 7
This is a message for you Rebecca and I hope when perusing tattle you come across this and you read it, consider it and then apologise to those you have hurt and insulted (which you do with unfailing regularity because you find it impossible to put yourself in anyone elses shoes). This situation, Rebecca is hard on everyone. It might be differently hard but to repeat it is hard on everyone. It is hard on those who are elderly and/or ill and alone. Who have not seen anyone for weeks and will not see anyone for many many more weeks. It is hard on those who have essential jobs who know that going outside of their home puts them and their loved ones at risk. It is hard on those whose job brings them face to face with suffering and death. I get it's hard on those with children but just imagine how much harder for those living in small spaces without any outdoor space except the streets. Did you know that more than a million people live in family groups in one room b&b accomodation or hostels. Imagine living like that anytime and now imagine what thia is like at the moment. It is hard for those living with a child with a disability without any respite. It is hard for those trying to make political decisions around the unknown. It is hard for those now financially struggling. It is hard for everyone but let me tell you when it comes to hard you do not have it the hardest and one last point having children should be a blessing. Enjoy your children and stop giving the impression they are an incumberance. IMO you really are an unfeeling and self-centred human being. If I were your parent, husband or child I would feel ashamed of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My children give me purpose. I’m a non essential worker so currently at home and genuinely would feel lost without my two children. They give me reason to wake up every morning, they keep my days full. She doesn’t deserve her gorgeous girls. I am making the most of this precious time I have with my kids, if she wasn’t so self absorbed maybe she would also feel blessed. Can’t stand the woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's not even original with her request on stories, I've seen that on various other groups. Funnily enough it only offends me when Rebs posts it because I think she is genuinely resenting have to look after her children

Reactions: 18
Lots of folk without kids live completely alone and are quarantined alone - no hugs, no idea when you’ll next touch a person or be in close proximity to one.

I can’t see the deleted story screenshots they won’t load 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I am one of those who sits in the middle when it comes to the Meldrums - I do not agree with their shady business practises and putting their kids lives out there for all to see so I will comment on it. I am not one who would comment on their personal appearances etc, I just scroll on by.
However, this past couple of days I am actually in shock at how someone can be so careless and take their kids out and away from their property when she has openly told the world they have high temps, is she stupid or just looking for drama or just looking for a way to use the “trolls” card again? I have a child who has severe asthma and it really angered me that she would be so wreck-less.
As for the swipe ups, I have no words!!!!
For someone who thinks she is a cut above the rest with her Inchmarlo postcode she really is the lowest of the low scum!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t have kids but I also don’t have a house, outdoor space, family support, much money, free tit sent to me, hours to spend eye bleeping myself

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.