Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention greedybecca meldrum!!!! You got the ITN news on right now?? Let me quote what Tom BRadby he just said" people are still ordering clothes online... But should people still be working in factories to deliver these?"... Now on a break so wait with interest to listen to this next coronovirous report... But Beggy will carry on sticking up duck you 2 fingers and carry on trying to get her sheep buying.... He s reporting the working conditions are unsafe as social distance of 2m is impossible e.g. The shuttle bus to asos warehouse.. Just one bloody example Grubby grabby sell sell seldrum😡😡😡😡😡
The clothes that's she's ordering are probably made in sweatshops in India....which is the next country which is going to be hit hard....have you seen on the news the 000's of workers desperately trying to get home in appalling conditions? There is also poor sanitation in the countryside and scant access to healthcare ( which is expensive) - doubt those clothes factories are going to be able to stay open for much longer

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hey, she’s getting there. We are on day 10 now and the cough is just the same as it was (it’s so tiring for her) however her temperature and headache has gone down. This temperature was consistently so high for 8 days. Her tummy, chest and arms particularly were the areas that were burning up the most. She is wiped out and looks so pale but at least she is over the infection stage. I’ve never heard a cough quite like this though so having to check her all throughout night as seen in many people there are different stages of this virus and we are watching her breathing with regular night checks to ensure she doesn’t deteriorate. So far so good & myself, my husband and eldest daughter have 4 days left roughly to show symptoms so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 thanks for asking xx
🤞 For better health Such a worrying time. Stay safe and take care

Reactions: 8
Ahh the silence from Grabby that always comes after she fucks up and can’t just apologise and admit it. Her way is to stay quiet for a few days and then come on saying how she’s sorry for the radio silence but it was essential that she took some time away as the bastard trolls were getting to her mental health.
No no beggy, you fucked up pretending your kids had symptoms of this deadly disease and then got caught out when you carried on with tour normal life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey, she’s getting there. We are on day 10 now and the cough is just the same as it was (it’s so tiring for her) however her temperature and headache has gone down. This temperature was consistently so high for 8 days. Her tummy, chest and arms particularly were the areas that were burning up the most. She is wiped out and looks so pale but at least she is over the infection stage. I’ve never heard a cough quite like this though so having to check her all throughout night as seen in many people there are different stages of this virus and we are watching her breathing with regular night checks to ensure she doesn’t deteriorate. So far so good & myself, my husband and eldest daughter have 4 days left roughly to show symptoms so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞 thanks for asking xx
Poor wee soul 😢
Hopefully she’s back to normal soon and everything crossed the rest of you escape it 😘

Reactions: 6
Rebecca. ‘#staysafe and GROW UP Imagine a mummy of 3 girls showing this to the world, her kids teachers and any NHS front line worker seeing that. She needs reporting

For a 31 year old mother of 3 she is extremely immature ✌
She sure is. You sure she’s not related to that 14 year old who coughed in workers face and then ran into her private woods. She’s got same attitude for sure

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Rebecca. ‘#staysafe and GROW UP Imagine a mummy of 3 girls showing this to the world, her kids teachers and any NHS front line worker seeing that. She needs reporting

She sure is. You sure she’s not related to that 14 year old who coughed in workers face and then ran into her private woods. She’s got same attitude for sure
Maybe it was her and cos she’s so tiny and thin she was mistaken for a teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.