Mrs Meldrum #80 tiktok what an Ayers Rock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca Meldrum is an ignorant selfish witch. She's as thick as mince and even with what's going on in the world, she does not give a shiney tit. She cares about nothing other than herself, not her kids, her husband or family not even the bloody dog. It's all about her and how she feels and what she needs and must have day in day out. Creating drama and/or lying in the process, (the now deleted stories of symptomatic children and taking them out being one). She must be exhausting to live with and I doubt she has any true friends as a result. She sucks the life out of everything thing she can to self satisfy her own needs which have to come first above all else.
She knows what's going on in the world but like everything else, as long as it doesn't affect her she doesn't have an ounce of sensitivity or campassion for others. She has neither the maturity nor intelligence to cope beyond the perimeter of that house and woods and it's pathetic for a 30 year old mother of 3. She's become an even more sly and devious individual demonstrating greed and other hellish personality traits in the process. To be fair, she's not alone in this but this situation really is spotlighting the greediness as without ads they have NOTHING to contribute, nothing to create. The sole purpose of watching her now is to demonstrate that although EVERYTHING around us is changing. The tit show at Inchmarlo remains the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's not even original with her request on stories, I've seen that on various other groups. Funnily enough it only offends me when Rebs posts it because I think she is genuinely resenting have to look after her children
I’ve seen this too and while I don’t find it funny or relatable it’s somehow worse when she shares it to her 100k followers.

There are people dying leaving broken hearted babies behind.
There are front line workers not only facing horrific situations but having to leave their family home or send their kids to live with family for the foreseeable future in case they pass on this virus to them.

I really hope a few of Rebecca’s followers can give her an insight to their life (not that she cares or would share it) and wake up to what she’s really like.
Your 3 healthy girls are a blessing, stop telling the world you can’t be bothered with them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lots of folk without kids live completely alone and are quarantined alone - no hugs, no idea when you’ll next touch a person or be in close proximity to one.

I can’t see the deleted story screenshots they won’t load 😭
You're so right. I have a great aunt who is 80 years old, lives alone and cried when I spoke to her last week. She is old, frightened and alone. I love nearly 400 miles from her so I can't do too much more than arrange online delivery, delivery of essentials through her local church and call her. I just wish Tebecca would engage in the art of expressing gratitude.

For anyone currently alone please know I am thinking of you and hoping you are OK and have as much contact with others through social media and phone calls as possible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven't seen 2 of my 3 children since Christmas....22 yr daughter was working abroad and had to come home with 24 hrs notice because of lockdown in France- she unfortunately contracted coronavirus on the 20 hr crowded bus journey she had to take to get back to UK , otherwise she would have stranded and homeless...thankfully she is on the mend but it was very scary for us all, especially as she became breathless ( still has no sense of taste or smell)
20yr old student son is on his own in flat at Uni , 7 hrs away from home and obviously unable to travel ....he can cook for himself and is rather proud of his ragu sauce of tomatoes, basil garlic and red wine made from scratch ( more than Rebegger can manage!)
eldest daughter is unable to return to her work on the other side of the world due to travel restrictions she's been living in China for 3 years although fortunately was home in U.K. when this all blew up!
As I am in vulnerable group , due to immunosuppressant medication, I am currently being shielded and have no idea when I'll be allowed out of house ....no walks through the woods for me ...however I can't wait to get back to help my colleagues in the NHS
when my 3 were little my husband worked away from home and I also worked 30hrs/week as a nurse....I loved my time with my family and have so many great memories - she really doesn't know how lucky she is and all this swiping up is so irrelevant and so vulgar...she needs to grow the duck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her irresponsibility knows no bounds does it. Still shaking my head that she broadcast to 100k + people over social media, about going out with poorly children. If it's true the kids have a fever or not, its beyond stupid.
I can't see how anything she does is a smart business move. I understand she's trying to keep the ice cream money :rolleyes: rolling in, in trying times but giver yer head a shake girl🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
And now she's having a stroll through the woods. With her children that apparently have high temperatures.
Don't go in those woods you stupid women.
Today I have constantly cried for the people all over the world. We are losing family and friends and this utter piece of scum what's you to swipe up so she can make a dollar or 2.
I don't want your Tropics I don't want your discount code for your lounge wear.
All I want is for this virus to go away.
You Mrs Meldrum are a very sad excuse for a human being.
And I hope you read this you vile fake woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Walking in the woods, stupid selfish woman and of course no one can comment unless it’s a devoted sheep saying she’s goals 🙄

Reactions: 10
What’s the protocol for when the chief cook and bottle washer comes off the rig? Surely he can’t just come straight home in case he’s unwittingly been in contact with anyone with symptoms? We’ve all been told not to see family and friends whatever so he’ll have to go elsewhere?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She is selfish beyond belief. If the children did have temperatures then she should stay in for 2 weeks. In means not leaving your house and garden.

I am going back to work next week, in a hospital, after 2 weeks isolation. I'm not clinical so won't have hands on contact with patients but I am still scared. I know my colleagues are working relentlessly to treat covid patients as well as other critically ill patients. All the while she is having a lovely time flogging overpriced skincare and seems to not give a tit about anyone but herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The comments to her videos are priceless, do these sheep actually think they are her best friends and that she cares about them.

Theses so called influencers are very strange human beings, I would hate to have their mind set.

Reactions: 9
I will not pm her I will not pm her I will not pm her... seriously what bleeping planet is she actually on! People don’t have money to waste on £18 cleansers just so she can earn a few poxy quid! The Royal Mail are struggling at the minute with everything that’s going on people are shut in their homes some alone scared unsure how they’re meant to get essentials gas electric and food in! Nobody cares what tit she’s trying to flog there’s more important things going on! For example I found out early last week that my partner is classed as a key worker and has to work he’s going to work scared incase he brings the virus into our house because my immune system us crap a cold floors me yet he’s putting on a brave face with his hand gel and wipes and I’m disinfecting everything as soon as he’s home we’re struggling to get a food shop at the minute and my son will only eat a certain number of foods which is adding to my stress - on the upside I’ve made it through my first week and I’ve got 11 weeks to go 🤞🏻 Sorry for the rant I just can’t stand how stuck up and self centred she is it’s infuriating 🤦🏻‍♀️
584BDA8E-6936-4A0A-9CB3-729B810CD26E.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
And who took the phot of the 4 of them in the woods?...and ffs put the horse down on the ground!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Those woods are walked in by half of Banchory, full of dog 💩💩💩too, people are so so ignorant.
Look how nicely she’s responding to folk with genuine concerns😷whatever happened to #bekind
Also, trying to imply that somehow it’s OK to take 2 children out with temperatures into local woods because they’re “ private” is quite frankly ridiculous.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A home is full of love, a home is your safe place no matter how big your home is it's full of love.
Even though your home is big and your rooms are empty there is no LOVE in this home it's just a big hose devoid of love. The only love is for the gram the only love is self love. We should actually feel sorry for this vile woman.
A big house is not a home with out love.

And all you Tattle trolls from my home to yours I send you love and the strength to get through this surreal time. ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People are reporting those leaving the house when ill. Or those having small gatherings.

She has two ill children. Stay the duck home you selfish woman. Anyone could walk through those woods and touch anything her children have. Stupid bleeping cow. I’m fuming!

My daughter has been so ill. Honestly why would you not adhere to the government rules? I’m genuinely shocked by this. She needs to be reported. Right now it’s an offence to leave the house when you have a temperature etc. You’re risking other people’s lives. She can’t use her usual “lighten up you twats” with this one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And who took the phot of the 4 of them in the woods?...and ffs put the horse down on the ground!
One of my pet hates is dogs being carried when they are perfectly capable of walking. It’s bad enough when it’s a chihuahua or pug but even worse when it’s a working type dog that is bred to have bags of energy.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.