Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Kermit it was an old Q&A where she said she didn't like Sprinkle of Glitter or her glitter baby content. Didn't agree with baby food jars etc. The odd pouch for going out was ok but not daily use.
And then a long ramble about how she met Lee in a river.

Reactions: 2
Yes, Lee
Thank god
Learn something new and get out of this Truman Show bullhonkey
Ya belter ?

Reactions: 7
Since when was there a Costa in the woodlands of Aberdeenshire? Or did Next kindly gift it and deliver it with their super duper next day delivery that isn't actually next day at all?

Bet it's a used cup with a Yorkshire Tea brew in it, loyalty to the paying brand as always!

At least it's being recycled, just like her YouTube content funny enough! Who knew she was an eco warrier in disguise and not just a spoiled lazy brat!!

As for Lee I'm shocked...I never realised the Biff, Kipper and Chip books went up to Chapter 5! Should have stuck to Reading Eggs like your wee chicken nuggets Lee, according to your Mrs they're the best thing kids level literacy, ya belter!

Clearly some sort of sponsorship, advert, partnership brewing with Banchory Golf Club. Maybe free membership if he helps out the kids lessons? Because we all know they couldn't do something like that out of the goodness of their own hearts, has to be a payday in there somewhere.

Reactions: 15
Part of me feels sorry for him.

He felt like the meldrums was him working too.

He took comments about people not interested in him playing golf bad

When she did video deleting meldrums channel he seemed so sad

Since hes been lost.

Im not sure if edited out or does he hardly go out and do activities anymore.
She treats him like an au pair.

As annoying as he is.

He does a lot round the house and lions share of childcare .

He has no direction. I think he knows you tube won't last forever.

Reactions: 19
Aye good for him I hope it works out well for him and isn't just some sort of ad or something with Banchory Lodge.

Reactions: 8
Part of me feels sorry for him.

He felt like the meldrums was him working too.

He took comments about people not interested in him playing golf bad

When she did video deleting meldrums channel he seemed so sad

Since hes been lost.

Im not sure if edited out or does he hardly go out and do activities anymore.
She treats him like an au pair.

As annoying as he is.

He does a lot round the house and lions share of childcare .

He has no direction. I think he knows you tube won't last forever.
I think you’re going soft!! He didn’t have to give up work. He’s a lap dog now and has no purpose in life! Get a job at the golf shop Lee. Actually Tesco are recruiting seasonal staff and they know you now from DLP and the clothes the children haven’t been seen in since...

Reactions: 3
Do we need to start thinking of a new thread title ? How about
In Tha Beginning...There Was Reb
Meldrums - Dolla Bill Y'belta
Any coolio fans on here?

Reactions: 1
Part of me feels sorry for him too. I don't think that's a good thing.

Standing in the woods wearing a non binary coat or posing in a teacup with Mickey Mouse ears. It's a crap job, let's face it. No matter how much money they get, he's currently a plonker doing half nude selfies for an audience of young women he doesn't know in real life.

He needs a change of direction. Golf would be good. Stop getting your tips highlighted and ditch the edgy sunglasses, you aren't a rapper. He's got a beautiful family and a new home with lots of potential. Stop pottering and chilling in front of your fire and go out and find something you feel passionate about that earns you an honest wage and doesn't involve deceiving people, many of whom can't afford to keep spending money to keep up with your pretend lifestyle.

Reactions: 23
I actually think lee would be great teaching kids/adults sport or outdoor adventure stuff, hes very get up and go and is probably quite a happy chappy in real life ( unlike moody ?) go on you bloody little belta!!!

Good for him. If he sticks to this. I’ve little bad to say about him to be honest.
Me neither really except he’s completely under the ?? Hopefully he will get back out in the real world and grow a pair!! It would do both of them the world of good if he stood up to Rebby!

Reactions: 12
Yeah it seems a good fit actually. Maybe he’s doing it for free to get enough experience under his belt to become a proper (paid) coach.

Reactions: 6
Some time away and from social media .
His kids and reb do him good.
He must be getting quite bored.
His insta stories seem like hes bored

Reactions: 6
Chuffed to bits to read about Lee’s coaching. Genuinely hope it works out for him as he looks lost right now. Putting all the other crap aside, think it’s the right thing for him to do and will give him a sense of self worth that doesn’t involve being bossed about by Reb. Go Lee ya bad boy! ?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.