Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if there is a reason Lee's Dad has never been mentioned? Has anyone else thought about this, or is it just me? Don't think it has ever been talked about on these threads and I wonder given that everything else in their lives seem so public...

why are they taking pictures of a sick baby and putting them on the internet:cry::cry::cry:
Attention and sympathy. All the sheep willbe bleeting about how tiring it must be, how she's an amazing mum etc.

When in fact she's a terrible mum for cashing in on her childs illness, failing to engage with medical professionals for a child who was previously left with a chest infection and merely labelled as broken.
If she was a single parent in a council house people would be calling Social Services.

Instead she leaves a clearly unwell and distressed child to suffer while taking photos and moaning about how tough it is on her.

And lets not forget there are two parents in that house, as well as heavily involved grandparents. Has no one thought to get Poppy to a GP to check she is ok? They're all clearly self absorbed and incompetent.

I know kids get poorly, but when she's had an undiagnosed chest infection before and a simple cold seems to be worsening and lasting an extended period of time in a 1 year old, why wouldn't you have her checked out.

It boggles my mind. Maybe if the GP offers her a #spon appointment or a #gifted prescription she'll take it. Seems it's all they respond to!

Reactions: 16
I genuinely could not care if everything they owned had been gifted, but, declare it properly and truthfully! Do not show products saying how great they are without stating whether you paid for them or they were gifted or you are working with the brand, that’s it, that is all I or anyone on here is asking.! Selling your children’s childhood/privacy to strangers is in my opinion disgusting and bloody dangerous, I hope all these parents really think about the long term consequences of this. If Edgy took the kids out of the equation, Pat went and worked somewhere else and she was totally honest about her content I’d have zero problem with her. She might be entitled and spoiled but that would just be my opinion and nothing to do with her company. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she totally rebranded! In fact be a leader Reb, remove the kids, learn more about ethical fashions/make up/consumerism and talk about that! Do interiors ( not everyone is going to love your style but lots will) get into gardening, show Scotland more, do cleaning/laundry. Start going out on your own.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if there is a reason Lee's Dad has never been mentioned? Has anyone else thought about this, or is it just me? Don't think it has ever been talked about on these threads and I wonder given that everything else in their lives seem so public...
Maybe he doesn’t have a relationship with his father or his father passed away. At least it’s something he wants to keep private I suppose!

Reactions: 2
The empty costa coffee cup in the woods bleating on about how amazing some sugary drink is shows how unauthentic she is. It's all so forced and not genuine. Just like that just eat AD with the x factor that couldn't look more staged.

I don't care if she smokes, dislikes Louise pentland and hates novelty clothes. Why I don't like is this fake flogger that sells anything and pretends she loves it all and can't live without it.

Reactions: 16
I don't care if she smokes, dislikes Louise pentland and hates novelty clothes. Why I don't like is this fake flogger that sells anything and pretends she loves it all and can't live without it.
I totally agree. She never gives an honest opinion on anything other than us trolls :m Next she will be trying to flog ice to an Eskimo.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree. She never gives an honest opinion on anything other than us trolls :m Next she will be trying to flog ice to an Eskimo.
She's moulded herself into someone that exists just to sell anything, losing the whole point of why infuencer ads work.

I bet she deleted the video slagging off Louise pentland just because she's desperate to brown nose anyone and thinks she's a big deal now she has 100k :LOL:.

If she was genuine and honest she could only flog 5% of what she does, as it's all just a business to make as much money as possible there's no place for honestly and truthfulness.

Mrs m Stop going on about loving the sheep, you don't love them, you don't know them, you mostly ignore them. The only thing you love is having followers that allow you to make easy money else you wouldn't keep lying to them and treating them like idiots.

Reactions: 13
Poppy needs to see the doctor! She’s had chest infections before, bloody hell, poor little thing!! Yes it may be just a bad cold but given her history get her checked out!! Cannot stand Edgy moaning on about being tired, she’s so so selfish! Imagine having to get up, get the girls up, dressed, fed and to school and then going to an actual out the house job! Trying frantically to organise time off/childcare for your Poorly child! The fact she’s able to keep Poppy in the warm, and stay st home is a huge thing most working parents would love! It’s all about them though!!!!
Exactly! She doesn’t have an effing clue what it’s like living in the real world! I have had to take an (unpaid!) day off work today to look after my child who has a sickness bug. She can catch up on sleep when Poppy is napping, has her husband to run around after them both....but yet her life is so hard! Wake up ‘Reb’ and smell the (#ad #spon) coffee. You are so bloody unrelatable, have a word with yourself before you cause yourself and your ‘brand’ anymore damage.

Rant over.

Reactions: 12
I can wholeheartedly say that I’m not in the slightest bit jealous of them. But then my family is so so fortunate to make a good living without pimping out our kids. I just want to see better disclosure to be honest.
The empty costa coffee cup in the woods bleating on about how amazing some sugary drink is shows how unauthentic she is. It's all so forced and not genuine. Just like that just eat AD with the x factor that couldn't look more staged.

On that cup. A lot of the bigger influencers are already shunning the non recyclable, disposable cups in favour of reusable ones. In fact one was saying we shouldn’t take photos of the Christmas cups at all as it just spreads the message that these are something desirable. It was a bit preachy (for a blogger who gets gifted a huge amount of landfill fodder each week!) but it’s obviously the next cool eco thing to do if you’re an influencer!

Reactions: 10
It would have been a good time to add the reusable Costa cups into the ad.
The fact that they had to travel to get to costa, and eat all the crap they had the other day, get what is probably an empty cup while they were there to take home to photograph in the woods is ridiculous.

Reactions: 15
The fact that they had to travel to get to costa, and eat all the crap they had the other day, get what is probably an empty cup while they were there to take home to photograph in the woods is ridiculous.
Sure was ridiculous. By time she’d got a costa coffee in westhill I’d imagine the nearest it would have been cold by time she got to some woodland to drink it. Now if it had been in a thermal mug then that’s different, and shame on costa for allowing an AD to go out with a throw away cup. Should have been a reusable one to show they care for the environment

Reactions: 17
Sure was ridiculous. By time she’d got a costa coffee in westhill I’d imagine the nearest it would have been cold by time she got to some woodland to drink it. Now if it had been in a thermal mug then that’s different, and shame on costa for allowing an AD to go out with a throw away cup. Should have been a reusable one to show they care for the environment
And it would have been a perfect fit for an ad! “We had to travel here so I picked up this reusable thermal travel mug from costas own range so now I get to enjoy this latte in the woods and it’s still hot and I don’t have a paper cup to throw away and I can use it every time!”
That’s how she should have done it ?

And it would have been a perfect fit for an ad! “We had to travel here so I picked up this reusable thermal travel mug from costas own range so now I get to enjoy this latte in the woods and it’s still hot and I don’t have a paper cup to throw away and I can use it every time!”
That’s how she should have done it ?
But that shows some thought imagination and keeping track of trending opinions.
Reb knows about fast fashion. But she doesnt care and neither do her sheep

Lol mad house mum strikes again. Thank god they limited editions coffees or all that work you doing at the gym will go to waste.

People are so simple these days that a disposable christmas coffee cup is a thing they get excited about.

Costa probably specified that a disposable cup with their christmas design had to be used. She should then of worked harder to include it in an authentic setting. Costa probably should have rejected the ad and told her to do it again as it looks silly.

Edgy just thought woods looked pretty so would make a good photo.

How about?

Mrs Meldrum #9 Empty Coffee Cup and Soul In The Woods

Not hilarious, but a bit poignant

Reactions: 7
Has no one mentioned the new photo is from the same day as the first costa ad?! So apparently on that first day she had the black gateaux hot chocolate in that cup and this time it was orange latte ??‍♀

Reactions: 10
I’ve never heard her ever mention that she even drinks coffee or hot chocolate
Shes only ever mentioned liking (Yorkshire) tea, Gin, and water (when heavily advertising the Hydrate Mate)
the staged photos are really cringey. It would be so much better if they would just take/use natural photos. I actually think she’s quite photogenic, but when it’s forced like the coffee ads it’s just looks really fake.

Reactions: 6
Has no one mentioned the new photo is from the same day as the first costa ad?! So apparently on that first day she had the black gateaux hot chocolate in that cup and this time it was orange latte ??‍♀
I wanted to comment about this on her picture but she has limited comments again.

surely limiting comments effects her engagement stats?

how does it work?

Also, are subscriptions coming down yet?

Its just a lazy crap ad again. Totally staged.
She wearing that bloody next jumper again
Some sheep still asking where its from.

She loves prancing round woods.
Shes a tea drinker.

Its such a crap ad. Messaged costa and no response.

Reactions: 5
If the thread gets to #12 which at the rate it moves, it will - can we please have “#12 Days of #sponmas!” With December merely a few days away, she’ll be asking for monthly content and I’m eagerly awaiting the regurgitated nonsense of costa coffee, Olay she doesn’t use, what Next got my kids for Christmas cos I’m too tight to buy it myself, another pair of so so fortunate pjs, an F&F clothing ad/vlog, a speed clean with zoflora, more affiliate links than you can shake a stick at and perhaps the odd Jazzercise class.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.