Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely limiting comments effects her engagement stats?

how does it work?

Also, are subscriptions coming down yet?
You would think brands would be against limited comments on an ad.
Her stats followers and subscribers look same.
You tube subscribers going up daily.

Shes off to playgroup.
Lee is looking after poppy
Reb took her to doctors yesterday poppy has a throat infection.
Took nearly a week to get her seen.
She moaned poppy was awake all night.

Another costa ad on stories

So whats guesses for latest vlog.

Another room reveal or day in life of doing not a lot.

Reactions: 2
Vlog:

Christmas present/food ideas
Christmas clothing/make up ideas/haul
Christmas decorations haul
Pre Christmas work out/eating ideas (fit into that party dress/look good for xmas day type thing)

I’ll call it now - they will do a #spon or #gifted xmas tree/decorations plug “working with” amazon or something (Emily Norris has been plugging xmas trees she’s got from amazon, plus tree skirts etc)

Awwwww they took her to the doctors yesterday because good old mum instinct kicked in!!! Such a shame it isn’t always like that?

Reactions: 4
Well, Lee&Reb
Take a leaf out of Ash Reid’s book
She is going to start clearly labelling ALL gifted posts as AD and all adverts as AD-PAID PARTNERSHIP - she’s clearly had her knuckles tapped but at least she’s going to be transparent going forward.
Meldrums take note - you BOTH need to start doing this EVERY SINGLE TIME you feature ANYTHING that you haven’t actually paid for out of your own pocket (or your own “dolla” Reb)
It’s that simple.
Just do it.
Please?

Reactions: 6
Well, Lee&Reb
Take a leaf out of Ash Reid’s book
She is going to start clearly labelling ALL gifted posts as AD and all adverts as AD-PAID PARTNERSHIP - she’s clearly had her knuckles tapped but at least she’s going to be transparent going forward.
Meldrums take note - you BOTH need to start doing this EVERY SINGLE TIME you feature ANYTHING that you haven’t actually paid for out of your own pocket (or your own “dolla” Reb)
It’s that simple.
Just do it.
Please?
Doubtful meldrums do this
As literally every post vlog or story would be an ad.

Doubtful meldrums do this
As literally every post vlog or story would be an ad.
Oh, I know
It’s just so simple and there’s no excuse for them to hide behind now - to avoid confusion all they have to do is what Ash has suggested. No “oh the rules are sooooo confusing!” Or “I just don’t have time to keep up with the ASA, I’m soooo busy, it keeps changing” - sod all that.

Oh, I know
It’s just so simple and there’s no excuse for them to hide behind now - to avoid confusion all they have to do is what Ash has suggested. No “oh the rules are sooooo confusing!” Or “I just don’t have time to keep up with the ASA, I’m soooo busy, it keeps changing” - sod all that.
If she revealed it all. Then she wouldent seem so affluent.

I think lees lack of kilt proves they living champagne life style on lemonade budget.

Some sheep will wonder do they pay for anything.?

Love reading this thread and feeling like I'm not alone with not trusting her and the other mums that all push the same products.

I don't have much to add but her text in posts is just awful - sounds like she pasted the example the pr agency sent her rather than try to rewrite it to sound genuine "Thank goodness for the festive @Costacoffee getting me into the Christmas mood, it was a Caramelised Orange & Cream Latte think Terrys!!! Costa Coffee’s sparkling Christmas menu is available in stores nationwide NOW! #CostaCoffee #WishUponACosta #ad"

The other people and their ads are much better

Reactions: 5
If she revealed it all. Then she wouldent seem so affluent.

I think lees lack of kilt proves they living champagne life style on lemonade budget.

Some sheep will wonder do they pay for anything.?
To be fair I know a lot of guys that don’t own a kilt. The complete kilt outfit costs well over £1K and hire is usually about £90 or thereabouts so hiring one for a wedding or whatever is far more affordable than buying one that will only hang in a wardrobe for 95% of the year.

I get your point though, I do think if they were honest about everything that they are given It would blow holes in the middle class lifestyle they are trying so hard to portray.

It’s sad actually- if they were honest about their financial position they would be infinitely more relatable and likeable.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the vlog where she looked after her parents cat whilst they were looking for a new house. She was moaning and crying about not wanting the bloody cat ? I hope her parents haven’t helped them with buying their new home. Can’t even put herself out to help her parents keep their cat safe and well whilst they lived in a flat on a busy road temporarily without moaning. Brat.

I hate all the costa adverts. “Oh look at me gazing out the window whilst I have 3 cakes in front of me, which are all for meeeee tee hee”

duck off.

Reactions: 15
Oh, I know
But for Ash if her OH is a police officer I really think she should be extra transparent on what is free/gifted and ad etc.

When applying to join the police they want to know and you need to list the amount of debt you have etc and is discussed at interview stage.

I’m not saying they have done anything wrong but being in that sort of job they should go beyond what is needed for full transparency for not just her but him too.

Why do they have such a problem on saying things are gifted and giving credit to the company?

Most guys I know have a kilt once they get to 16. For my family, we've just bought generic kilts that are similar to the family one for weddings for younger children. It gets a bit too much the idea of spending £200 + for a toddlers kilt for a couple of weddings!

The other costa adverts are corny I know, but at least they are showcasing the range and actually in a costa. Very in your face and clear they are an advert and the Meldrums go that extra step to try to make it look less like an advert.

I just wanted to comment that I don't actually hate the fact she gets all these 'free' things hell, I'd love free stuff all the time ? I just wish she would be more honest and transparent about it, I would respect her so much more. Like we all know she needs to make money and doing sponsorships is how you get easy cash but just be honest Mrs M. Most of us are adults and we would respect you and your content so much more if you were just honest with us.

Reactions: 7
Most guys I know have a kilt once they get to 16. For my family, we've just bought generic kilts that are similar to the family one for weddings for younger children. It gets a bit too much the idea of spending £200 + for a toddlers kilt for a couple of weddings!

The other costa adverts are corny I know, but at least they are showcasing the range and actually in a costa. Very in your face and clear they are an advert and the Meldrums go that extra step to try to make it look less like an advert.
I just used the kilt as 1 example.
I dont know how poplar kilts are in Scotland.

But i assume if you go out have weddings then one is worn and a wealthy affluent family like they trying to portray would have one.

Agree the other adverts are taken in the coffee shop or just outside.
Why reb felt the woods were the perfect setting be cold by the time it gets to the woods.
But we all know its empty cup or filled with something else.

Article in paper today about new cup out from costa coffee.

See what managing director Jason Cotta has to say about reusable cups in the article and cutting down on throw away cups.....seems to go against what they have done to promote costa with Mrs M ?

Everyone could tell that child was sick. Seriously STOP DOING THIS!!! If your child is sick and your first thought is this needs to go on Instagram for the world to see you are sick in the head.
Maybe even a cuddled in pic where you don’t see child’s face is better. I would have HATED the world to see me at my worst out there forever

Article in paper today about new cup out from costa coffee.

See what managing director Jason Cotta has to say about reusable cups in the article and cutting down on throw away cups.....seems to go against what they have done to promote costa with Mrs M ?
It hasn’t allowed me to share it after I copied and pasted the article. It’s on the daily mail Facebook page. Mrs M will be promoting the new contactless travel mug for them next no doubt

Urgh
The lip filler is looking particularly duck like in today’s Instagram stories
I wonder if that will turn into a “collab” or if she will continue to not mention that she has them done?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.