Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. Daddy will have bought the house or given them a MAASIVE deposit. Either way will find out soon and she can stop trying to act like something she isn’t.
Yep. It will be in their names but they will have a smallish mortgage. The main ‘leap’ in equity will be funded by family

Reactions: 5
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it [emoji207][emoji1309]
Newsflash Rebecca - you do NOT actually work for NHS. Dreams are not real. It’s also not good for your mental health to invent things.

Reactions: 7
I just have one question for Reb - did you put Olay or Elemis on your face tonight? Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Reactions: 4
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
You need to calm down. Have you tried a self help book or maybe give yourself a facial with Olay products?

Reactions: 30
I don't think it's rented either. And though it sounds cruel, I don't mean it be, but it's evident that they're currently under huge pressure and I'd imagine the financial burden over their heads is a part of that. Their social media presence has changed dramatically. Not just the daily ads but they're showing much, much less of themselves. Her family is around a lot, suggesting support is needed. And (again, I don't mean it disrespectfully) but I see the look on Lee's face, especially in the eyes that he is a man with a lot on his mind.
Meanwhile, as we've seen, Rebecca is under so much pressure she's unable to maintain the instamum "mask". They have a lot on their plates. I know loads of you don't feel the same but I feel sorry for them. I think it's all imploding just when they thought they were riding high.
I think we'll see Lee back at work soon. He's not daft. He knows they need some security now.
I agree. I am of course quite hurt that she blocked me for saying one thing she did not like or liking a comment she did not like, after following her for years & years.

I wonder how she feels when she scrolls through the list of instagram accounts that she has on her blocked list? Does she honestly think everyone on that list is a troll? Sad.

I do see that look in the eyes of them both though and I do feel quite sorry for them, I wish I could tell her that myself. Perhaps I just have because she may be reading this. I don't know. How is she going to fix this mess? Maybe they do not see this as a mess.

Reactions: 13
Newsflash Rebecca - you do NOT actually work for NHS. Dreams are not real. It’s also not good for your mental health to invent things.
She’s so deluded that she now thinks she works for the NHS?! Tomorrow’s vlog will be about the imaginary struggles of working for the NHS?

You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
Hi Reb!! ??

Reactions: 4
I can't help but laugh @black123s post cos in my head all I could see was Reb jumping up and down stamping her feet and shouting at Lee saying "but why can't I delete them it's not fair I want them gone DELETE TATTLE DELETE why won't it delete????????"

She’s literally lost her head, it’s a shame but she brought it all on her self and she’s still continuing with it!

Reactions: 5
I really don’t think she’s renting the house as she’s painting and talking about knocking walls down etc plus it was on the market for sale not rent so I doubt the sellers would have suddenly decided they would rent it to them instead as I imagine they needed the equity out of the property to buy wherever they were moving to. I definitely think it’s been bought however I sincerely doubt it was Reb that’s bought it. I suspect her parents gave her a very large chunk of cash for it as an advance on her inheritance
I've lived in rentals where we were allowed to paint whatever we wanted so I wouldn't take that as a sure sign of ownership. But it just goes to show how tit her word is when everything about her and her life is suspect now.

If I were her, I'd be shitting bricks about how it's all seemingly crumbling at just the point where you need it to be soaring. How thick is she to be seemingly burying her head in the sand pretending that she's done nothing wrong. Almost all of this would go away, I'm sure there would be still some unhappy people, if she'd just sit down and come clean about everything and have a good honest chat. Going back a deleting videos and posts, deleting comments an blocking people is akin to a kid with their fingers in their ears jumping up and down yelling "la la la I can't hear you!"

An unscrupulous agent, knowing that she wanted an earnings boost to buy a house, could have advised her to drop The Meldrums vlogging channel to drive more traffic to Mrs M. Mrs M getting closer to 100k would have meant more brands paying attention and giving them more work.

This move is purely for the benefit of the agent who will make a fast buck off the back of their increased brand work. The agent would know full well that the removal of the vlogging channel would cause ripples. It was always going to annoy subscribers who felt invested in the channel and, crucially, losing it removed that "dilution" of all the ad work. It wouldn't seem so as heavy if there were three or more family vlogs a week too.

Now that's probably not what happened....but if that's the advice you were given, they've done you a disservice.

@VeronicaCrank the house sale is listed on the Scottish Land registry a screenshot was posted on here a couple of days ago but it was taken down as the price was on and Helen told us not to talk about the actually price as it could help the address be discovered.

Reactions: 1
I managed to view the video of her saying she’d gone off Louise Pentland Sprinkle of Glitter vlogs before she obviously read this thread and deleted it! How tragic :m just shows how fake these mummy floggers are

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.