Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blo
Why am I not surprised Queen of the stripper pole... sorry queen of the spon ?
Has to get her large nose into EVERYTHING

View attachment 2515
You’ve worked for NOTHING Lidl, just like Rebecca! You sold your wedding and kitted your house out in “gifted” items.
You’re basically still in Ibiza with your ass out “lovely”

And to both of you... “Mum bun” and “Hun bun” STAP IT!!
STAP!
I got blocked from Lidias YouTube because I asked about the trip from Nars to Bora Bora!!! I asked if Nars paid for it and nada! She blocked me!! I don’t watch her anyways she’s boring!! Such a drama queen ?

Reactions: 6
Interesting that there are so many nurses & other healthcare workers on here. Are people who genuinely work hard just more likely to notice and become angered by the injustice and lack of gratitude? I know healthcare workers aren't the only people who work hard, the majority of people on this forum seem to be of the professional type though. Is it just that the sheep have never had to work hard and therefore cannot appreciate it? Just thinking out loud now.

Reactions: 12
Not sure whether it’s worthy of new post but relative to this general discussion, cigarettesandcalpol is addressing this this morning ? in her stories.

Reactions: 4
Not sure whether it’s worthy of new post but relative to this general discussion, cigarettesandcalpol is addressing this this morning ? in her stories.
I just watched and some fab points

She gets gifted stuff she cant afford to but.

At first infleuncers started out relatable

Now they successful they mini celebs with loads of money and loads of freebies.

The rich get richer .

The follower them becomes down
They buy stuff they can't afford
The influencers lifestyle becomes so far removed its never truly out of reach.

The sheep cant afford to live like the meldrums.

Most mums right now can't afford go clothes shopping as all spare money goes on trips and presents for the kids.
The increased food bill.
Extra money to school.

I brought an xmas jumper from charity shop for £3.50.

Reactions: 1
If they have really said that about NHS staff then that really is a new low for them.
After everything the NHS has done for them over the years - 3 pregnancies, the complications with Poppy etc and they have the brass neck to say something as callous and plain nasty?
Disgusting.
They really are the lowest of the low. Awful people

Reactions: 7
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
The surgeon who came to save the life of my eldest during her delivery had been asleep for three hours after being on for 32 due to several emergencies. She had to wake her children and bring them to the hospital because her husband, also a doctor, was now on shift. On three hours sleep in 32 hours she saved my daughters life. I imagine that highly trained, skilled, selfless women reading your comment....

To make a snidey little comment about the people who sacrifice so much to save lives is something, Old fashioned, that you really need to reflect on. Is point scoring so important to you that you will lower yourself to make that sort of comment?

It's not bragging in the NHS. It's just the reality of the job.

Reactions: 42
Well blow me sideways
The gym membership IS ANOTHER FREEBIE
As if we didn’t already know
She’s as tight as a ducks arse.

Reactions: 31
Working on her soft office this morning.
I Pinched this off louise Pentland
Because I'm an original.

Lol now years gym membership is kindly gifted.

Is that company mad.

We always knew it was free.
She will arguea kind gift doesnt need marking as an ad.

Reactions: 11
Hi Lee, @Old fashioned
Are you & @Rob an chey the same person?
Did you discuss that with the staff when you were in hospital? If you really think they get undeclared gifts and should stay off work when they have been up with unsettled children you may want to discuss that on your social media - to get your followers on side ?? Would make super interesting content.
I'm sure that comparing yourself with the NHS will justify your lifestyle of free gifts. You will have the public eating out of the palm of your hands.
I'm sure you & Mrs Melds could go private for all of your medical needs now anyway, especially since everything you ever need (except Rebs lip fillers) is kindly gifted.

(The lip fillers - a gift from her mama? Not #kindlygifted so no need to declare it)

Reactions: 9
I knew she didn't pay for the gym. Kindly gifted so she's admitting that her many posts all on it broke the guidelines yet again! Why is it so hard to be honest and transparent??
Screenshot_20181128-121358.jpg

She's thick as a gifted gym membership means it's even more likley to not be used as she didn't have to give any of her own money.

Reactions: 8
I bet you a million pounds she’s never even been to this kinda gifted for a year gym. Just means she can go on about it for a year. What a loser

Reactions: 4
I knew she didn't pay for the gym. Kindly gifted so she's admitting that her many posts all on it broke the guidelines yet again! Why is it so hard to be honest and transparent??
View attachment 2516
Shes admitted it because she knows someone will report it.

Also its on stories it will disappear.

I urge all locals tell gym owner what a fool hes been.

Even though its free it wont last.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure "honeybun" posted here to say the gym membership swipe up posts were just a favour to help out a local business ???:m

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2516

She's thick as a gifted gym membership means it's even more likley to not be used as she didn't have to give any of her own money.
She disgusts me. I bet if a truck rolled up at their horror house with 10 tonnes of tit & "gifted" it to them they'd take it because it's FREE!
Grab, grab, grab - we'll take anything whether we'll use it or not. Sure it stops the plebs (like lone parents, the elderly, the sick, the vulnerable) getting their greedy little hands on it doesn't it Reb & Pat??!!

i wonder if she cringes when posting these knowing how many people called it here. Surely she must have something inside her that says this is making me look like a right prat????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.