Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to stop calling themselves bloggers. They aren't. Their blogs are all dead with most getting less than 10 visits a day. Having a popular blog is far more work than just about anyone at channel mum can do.

They are vloggers who make the easiest and simplest video content ever - just filming their family or shopping. It's easy next to no effort or work to film and edit.

Reactions: 11
In my experience the most exhausted people I know are the ones who don't have much to do. Genuinely busy people have more energy so whenever I hear people complain about being exhausted or in need of 'me time' (hate that phase) I automatically think bored and lazy.

Wow! All the floggers are having a good old moan at the moment now that viewers are questioning their ethics.

Reactions: 13
Cant help but feel that when CM vloggers use the bad boy mushroom they are secretly letting us know they are fans of tattle :cool::m
aaa.png

sorry for the slight off topic but that bad boy mushroom is a fav of our Reb

Doubt it's aimed at Mrs M, they are friends so much so they go round for dinner and drinks when in Aberdeen or meet up with the kids. I reckon the top part is actually more in support of edgy.
Yes the def used to be really close but I cant remember the last time I saw either of them meet up when Sarah has been up to Aberdeen and lets face it they always vlogged or insta previously so im sure we would have seen it (mind I may have missed it) Im sure Sarah would try and meet up but I get the feeling Mrs M is as flaky as a friend as she is with everything else in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Urghhhhh......can the ???? really not see that all the question are just for engagement which = £££ because it looks good to Brands!? How can any sane adult who really parents ( not full time with your other half and numerous in laws on hand and a cushy job earning lots of money) answer her whinging about how tired she is after a couple of nights broken sleep!! People are saying they have zero ‘me’ ( hate that phrase) time, like none at all and ol’ Edgy is being all ‘Oh Gosh!!! I really feel for you lovely, pass the sick bucket!!! Why do they not read that and think you spoiled stupid woman!!! Reb gives zero ????she just knows Brand Humdrum is currently taking a bit of bashing ( rightly so) and she’s on full reel em back in mode!!! I j wish the ??? would wise up! You do not need any of these ‘influencers/ charlatans giving you ideas/selling you stuff , you have a brain and Google, find things yourselves!!!!
I literally cannot stand the fake interest in the sheep, with the now obligatory 'engagement question' at the end of an Instagram comment....Especially from Lee who has clearly been told to up is stats.

I just want to scream at the sheep....they don't care!!!!!!!!!!!! neither of them care what you are doing today, or what you do for 'me time' or what you think needs to be added to the roast dinner. They don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the more sheep that reply the more money they make. simple as that.

The idea that some poor women with young children has finished a 12 hr shift and is spending her time writing a message to edgy to give her some ideas about Christmas present gives me the rage!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
I’m calling it now, there’s an #ad brewing in relation to the gym because she’s replying to every single comment on that picture
Wait till after crimbo new year !! It'll be the new year new you pish !! U wait and see ?

Reactions: 5
Wait till after crimbo new year !! It'll be the new year new you pish !! U wait and see ?
I bet it’s only because her sister lost weight, and we all know just how much Rebs loves her sister?

Reactions: 4
In my experience the most exhausted people I know are the ones who don't have much to do. Genuinely busy people have more energy so whenever I hear people complain about being exhausted or in need of 'me time' (hate that phase) I automatically think bored and lazy.
Yes I agree with this completely. I have a friend like this that only works two days a week and the rest does literally nothing but play games and he is always exhausted and “in need of an early night”. I look like I’ve been constantly dragged through a headge backwards most days not knowing if I’m coming or going ???

Reactions: 6
This exactly! I know someone who is single with no children and does a 9-5 job and moans on and on about how exhausted and busy she is and how hard she works when she works in sales and openly admits she usually has two hour lunch breaks and goes shopping during work time. She's nice, but I know she really spends hours watching trash tv everyday and is clueless what an actual busy job or lifestyle is.

Ahhh does anyone else feel slightly satisfied at the mere possibility of all the other mummy vloggers secretly resenting the meldrums for the absolute shitstorm they've created??? nothing worse than having an enemy and not knowing or worse a friend who hates u and deep down u know it but because ur money hungry and have essentially created all the drama u have to just put up with it ?? sucks to be u reb ?????

This exactly! I know someone who is single with no children and does a 9-5 job and moans on and on about how exhausted and busy she is and how hard she works when she works in sales and openly admits she usually has two hour lunch breaks and goes shopping during work time. She's nice, but I know she really spends hours watching trash tv everyday and is clueless what an actual busy job or lifestyle is.
Offt where do I sign up ??

Official word is that the Melds HAVE had their knuckles rapped by the ASA for being in breach of advertising guidelines. Wonder if we’ll see any change. ? ✈

Reactions: 21
Official word is that the Melds HAVE had their knuckles rapped by the ASA for being in breach of advertising guidelines. Wonder if we’ll see any change. ? ✈
??????????it's amazing what 15 haters can do ?????

Reactions: 20
That’s great news????????

Reactions: 6
How do you know this...?!!!

Reactions: 3
Because the ASA has confirmed it. I’d imagine it should be on their website within next few days too.

Their motto shouldn’t be ABOVE AND BEYOND but BELOW AND NOT FAR ENOUGH.
Any new on ash mama reid ?? Still think that's the reason for the sudden rush of moral consciousness and not that she values anyone's opinion or doesn't want anyone to resent her she doesn't strike me as the time to be bother in what U think of her and more what brand think

Because the ASA has confirmed it. I’d imagine it should be on their website within next few days too.

Their motto shouldn’t be ABOVE AND BEYOND but BELOW AND NOT FAR ENOUGH.
Which ad was breech.

I thourght asa said Disney land was fine.
Because a separate publicity company paid for holiday not tesco direct.

Is there a naughty and nice list on asa website.

Also what about lees insta nothing's labelled as an ad

Reactions: 1
Which ad was breech.

I thourght asa said Disney land was fine.
Because a separate publicity company paid for holiday not tesco direct.

Is there a naughty and nice list on asa website.

Also what about lees insta nothing's labelled as an ad
Yeah would be interesting to see who off the Christmas card list this year ??

Reactions: 3
So stories

Another gym advert
I fear a nest video and ad coming up
Is she begging mothercare and elc for some kind gifts.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.