Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo she’s had a busy morning ... in the gym
Ah, now I see what shes sooooooo exhausted

An hour doing a gym induction followed by some gruelling internet shopping for kids toys....

Yep, that’ll do it.

She must be in need of some “me time” now.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
They are the modern times beggers. They are not on the streets but they sit infront of the computers. I have more respect for the beggers on the street.

Reactions: 8
I was listening to Jessie J's Price Tag on the radio this morning & the lyrics sum up The Selldrums nicely: -

"Seems like everybody's got a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And the truth comes second
Just stop for a minute and smile
Why is everybody so serious
Acting so damn mysterious
Got shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time"

Reactions: 9
Which ad was breech.

I thourght asa said Disney land was fine.
Because a separate publicity company paid for holiday not tesco direct.

Is there a naughty and nice list on asa website.

Also what about lees insta nothing's labelled as an ad
I’ll hopefully have more details later and will report back. All I know for now is that they have breached guidelines and steps are being taken to address this with them.

The ASA publishes all upheld complaints on their website.

Reactions: 13
I was listening to Jessie J's Price Tag on the radio this morning & the lyrics sum up The Selldrums nicely: -

"Seems like everybody's got a price
I wonder how they sleep at night
When the sale comes first
And the truth comes second
Just stop for a minute and smile
Why is everybody so serious
Acting so damn mysterious
Got shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time"
It's like an autobiography ?????

Has anyone else notice this ? On leetard slumdrums insta bio??? What effing heck is that all about ?? If my husband had that I'd witch slap his balls back down ? Maybe we should all chip in and get him a tutu for his Christmas ? Surely their po box address wouldn't be to hard to find ??

Reactions: 10
Lee's Sprout PJs pic deleted #mortifiedfor them #lefthisdignityontheoilrig #????

Reactions: 22
No idea about Ash Reid though. But well, it’s “less than 10% of people that care about this stuff”, according to her (wonder what her official source was for that stat ?). Will be able to see online if she has had a complaint upheld, but not sure how quickly the ASA site updates.

Reactions: 5
Lee's Sprout PJs pic deleted #mortifiedfor them #lefthisdignityontheoilrig #????
That's probably not all he left ????
The mans a flaming idiot !! I'm surprised Rebs dad hasn't nutted him by now ! Imagine your precious daughter bringing that home ? Oosh mine would have had a fit ???

Reactions: 14
Can’t stand the new year new me rubbish.
I know I like to be equally tit all year round ????

No idea about Ash Reid though. But well, it’s “less than 10% of people that care about this stuff”, according to her (wonder what her official source was for that stat ?). Will be able to see online if she has had a complaint upheld, but not sure how quickly the ASA site updates.
10% my oversized bottom??

Reactions: 9
Mrs M I know your out there maybe you should advertise this as you do love your followers so much and you have been telling them how great Next is
areb.png

Reactions: 3
No idea about Ash Reid though. But well, it’s “less than 10% of people that care about this stuff”, according to her
Some laws are there to protect people from themselves.

Reactions: 6
Riveting content again today..... Reb went to the gym, home, lunch, on the couch browsing toy websites. Lee .... a day of Disney movies with poorly children. Very relateable, motivational, inspirational and admirable choices from 2 young, healthy and fortunate people .....???? you couldn't actually make it up could you? Beggars belief!!!

Reactions: 17
When they did a video about mortgages they didn't reveal it was shared ownership. Even it that video it was clear Reb has nothing between the eyes and when Lee was explaining the different types of mortgages etc she was bored within five seconds and pitched a fit saying people didn't want to hear all of that. She was clueless about it all and admitted he dealt with all the bills and finances.

Before it gets deleted feast your eyes!
Well, doesn’t she just seem delightful..

Reactions: 2
Well lady's if it's true what they say and the meldrums and have a slap on the bottom (and not in the way lee likes it ) I think we should give ourselves a pat on the back!! If it shows at least one set of money hungry scroungers that it's not on maybe the rest might take note too!! Well done tatties ? ????

Reactions: 12
how do we know the ASA has caught up with them? how dowe go about for reporting Lee also he never declares anything

Reactions: 2
how do we know the ASA has caught up with them? how dowe go about for reporting Lee also he never declares anything
See up thread. You can report anyone you think is breaching guidelines on the ASA website.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.