Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s going to admit to being mad house mum then? Comments are funny!
Who known but it’s as funny as hell???! Not to mention that would be silly since rebs comes on here and reads this thread, anyways funny isn’t she?!??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Kate Murnane is in Dubai on a paid trip and has put up a disclaimer to that effect. She has also said that all stories will be marked Ad so there is no misleading information. This forum is certainly showing results. Mrs M must be really in the bad books with the other Instamums and also absolutely raging she's never been invited to somewhere so exclusive (and highly unlikely to ever be now!)

Reactions: 13
Who’s going to admit to being mad house mum then? Comments are funny!
I think they could well be just heartfelt comments and mad house mum has never seen these threads. I'm sure the comments will resonate with a lot of Mrs M followers!

Reactions: 5
When DLP kicked off I messaged all the CM vloggers I had subscribed to explaining why I could no longer follow them. Althought they didn't slag Reb off by name there were plenty of comments about the incident not being something they would have done and shame the actions of one gives the honest, transparent ones a bad name.
These same women then liked and commented when Reb hit 100k. Which just shows how shallow and fake the whole industy is.
Everything put on Tattle is what they say about eachother behind their backs.

Reactions: 23
Kate Murnane is in Dubai on a paid trip and has put up a disclaimer to that effect. She has also said that all stories will be marked Ad so there is no misleading information. This forum is certainly showing results. Mrs M must be really in the bad books with the other Instamums and also absolutely raging she's never been invited to somewhere so exclusive (and highly unlikely to ever be now!)
I have asked her on her last vlog with Maison du Monde what exactly did she mean about working together if she could clarify if the furniture add been given to her of she got paid or whatever and she did not reply, and am not the only one asking the same, it’s not clear to me?

Reactions: 4
I think they could well be just heartfelt comments and mad house mum has never seen these threads. I'm sure the comments will resonate with a lot of Mrs M followers!
I think her comments are very carefully constructed. We know from her comments on the Emily Norris thread that she dislikes those who aren't transparent.

If Mrs M thought she had a "busy" life before now how much more "work" is she having to do reading, deleting & blocking non-stop? Congratulation Tattle ladies, we've given her a "full-time" job at last!

Reactions: 22

Lol tui gran canaria package v luxury holiday in Dubai.

I honestly do wonder when brands pick a influencer if they study their stats check our all their platforms and have some idea what demograhic their product/ads are trying to appeal to.

The reason i assume mod kate murnane and bum look big in 40 and fleur de force get gifted luxury holidays is their followers have a higher disposable income and lifestyle similar to their own.

The reason katie Ellison gets lots is she is infact primarily she a travel vloggers. Shes worked in the travel industry pre kids. Shes very professional and i think all her travel videos are amazing.
I find her holidays and house very aspirational and not totally unachievable a she goes to a variety of locations .

Its quite possible use kate murnane for example she gets maison de monde and reb gets oakland.

Kate also got a luxury bathroom.

Was mod kitchen a freebie?

Reb gets brands like Tesco next and Matalan.

Says it all really.

It must be so frustrating spend 600k on a house have the flash bmw flaunt holidays and still be considered cheap and non classy.

Being middle class is not something you can buy.

I think i reality theres a disconnect between how reb wants to be seen and how brands veiw her.

Shes world away from middle class mummy London cliques.
But she aspires to what they have.
Shes so try hard.

She really needs to take a step back and really consider the direction she wants to take as right now shes all over the place.
I think relentless ads and not being fussy will damage her in the long run.

We in that up to xmas there be less money spent on advertising jan to spring then we have brexit.

Reactions: 9
All of these ‘Mum’ floggers are all awful I’m my book! Sell yourself/house/ideas whatever and if you can make a good living ( declaring everything you show/talk about as either AD/gifted/bought and paid for them crack on! Good for you! BUT LEAVE THE KIDS OUT IF IT!!!! You do not own them and despite what the ??? believe, you do not have free reign to do what ever you think best! ( how any parent thinks pimping your child out for ££ is the best for them is beyond me) We have laws to protect children! And they need tightening up ASAP! These kids are being taken out of school to basically work if the holiday is being gifted/ AD! That’s disgraceful.

Never understand why Kate murnane grts ‘luxury items’ gifted?! In fact the whole industry is vile when you think about it. Greedy mindless consumerism and Advertising. Never envy them, keep your soul and know you are protecting your kids.

Ash Reid will do well because she is clever enough to know when people may be rescentful. Also friendly & realistic enough to know that feeling mislead and being jealous are very different things.
Ash puts a massive amount of work into her image, appearance etc. She doesn't earn a living from being a "jarmie" model & moching. Her hubby works too, no sign of bank of mum and dad.
I did unfollow her after the cringy remnant kings ad/notad fiasco though.
After seeing her stories today I'd say she has spent time learning the regulations on online advertising and has hopefully taken everything on board. Good on ya Ash ?
I think the ASA may have been in touch as someone reported her video for failing to comply with regulations- previously someone Shaza I think had commented on her Insta and was tit down with the attitude "oh well tv does it all the time so it's ok" or to some effect so I personally feel it's just her way of skimming over and making it look like she cares when really she's probably had her knuckles wrapped

If Mrs M thought she had a "busy" life before now how much more "work" is she having to do reading, deleting & blocking non-stop? Congratulation Tattle ladies, we've given her a "full-time" job at last!
Can you imagine when the time comes when she’s going to have to actually go out and get a real job?
She doesn’t know she’s born!
How can she be exhausted?! She doesn’t do anything!
She’s at home all day
She has her husband at home all day
Oldest kid at school so only 2 children in the house
They don’t have to actually sit down and do structured work for any length of time, it’s just pissing about on thier phones with a wee bit of editing on the laptop (which anyone can do, it’s not rocket science)
And that’s it

She’s actually a joke

All this flannel about needing “me time”

Oh do piss of love

Get a job the pair of you. It’s just embarrassing now.

Reactions: 21
I have asked her on her last vlog with Maison du Monde what exactly did she mean about working together if she could clarify if the furniture add been given to her of she got paid or whatever and she did not reply, and am not the only one asking the same, it’s not clear to me?
Exactly, I can't stand the 'working with" expression, she makes it sound like she is designing furniture....being paid with goods or money to photograph my children wearing or using the merchandise is what she means.

I remember I while ago they mentioned going to dubai but it was too expensive......the begging never paid off for the to have a #spon #hol

Reactions: 3
I don't believe any of the channel mum floggers just recomend products they use and love. That ended years ago, some might have started like that but now big money is involved they will advertise anything. Some are worse than others, but money has corrupted them all.

I can't stand the 'working with" expression
It's such a lie! They are just advertising it, that's all. Eltoria keeps saying "this video is in collaboration with" just to avoid saying it's a paid for ad.

Reactions: 11
If I were paid by a charity to make a FIVE MINUTE video, especially a charity close to my heart, I would give the money back to the charity. My conscience wouldn’t allow me to keep the money, especially for so little work. My mother died from cancer & it would be abhorrent for me to accept money from a cancer charity. If they want to pay someone else that’s up to them. I just couldn’t do it.
My son (cancer survivor) did a charity event at his Uni for the Teenage Cancer Trust. They made £800. He and I also spent about £200 on setting it up - printing, hiring a bouncy castle, buying the food and drink from the wholesalers etc. No way would we expect to ‘take’ that money from the charity to pay ourselves (back) It just doesn’t feel right. I think that This Mama Life should not have kept any money she was paid, if she’d said ‘I’ve donated my fee back to the charity’ I’d have a lot more respect for her.
The quote on her insta stories should’ve tagged the Meldrums - sounded like she was directing it straight at Edgy - even though they’re supposed to be friends!!

Reactions: 21
She really wouldn't have a clue about a hard days work, she's never done one in her life. She is the ultimate spoilt little girl. Unfortunately she married a lazy boychild who is happy to live off his wifes earnings so she'll never achieve the middle class lifestyle she clearly yearns for.

And no before she says it I'm not jealous. I don't need to work, my hubby makes enough that I could be a stay at home mum. I work because I'm not a scrounger.

Not that stay at home mums are scroungers btw!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.