Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see MamaReids instastory? Fair play to her for speaking out about it. doing meldrums would do that as they don’t pay for anything.apart from primark socks

Reactions: 5
The Meldrums won’t do it as they are the opposite- nearly everything they have/do IS freebie/back hander/gifted item etc! And they try to cover that fact up. That’s the problem.
Be interested to see if they react to what MR has posted.

Reactions: 1
The Meldrums won’t do it as they are the opposite- nearly everything they have/do IS freebie/back hander/gifted item etc! And they try to cover that fact up. That’s the problem.
Be interested to see if they react to what MR has posted.
Exactly and it has been proven Edgy goes on to SELL stuff that has been sent as a gift to a company P.O. box. I feel bad enough putting my MIL xmas presents to charity and they are awful!!

Reactions: 6
It was good that, although Ash must be annoyed by the comments on her thread here, she didn't attack the forum or the posts, she just said what she felt needed to be said. So simple just to do it that way!

Reactions: 7
I think he must have soiled his sprout PJs during the photoshoot, so Mrs M has let him keep them as can't be resold. But the cost will be coming out of his pocket money!

He shouldn't get away with just gifted, they are an ad. A terrible ad, but still an ad.
[automerge]1543237691[/automerge]
I thought my screen was dirty, nope just their bedroom.
Eww ? she needs to take his phone off him how embarrassing

Reactions: 1
The scrounging Meldrums could learn a thing or two from Mama Reid today. Problem is there can't be much in their house that has been bought outright by them...even the house itself is probably #gifted by mummy and daddy!

Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t surprise me if they have a messy bedroom to try and look more relatable or maybe they are just too busy with “life admin” whatever that is......
Or maybe everything is carefully placed in the background as a ‘mess’ but it’s actually an undisclosed ad for each brand lol. Not gonna lie, that did cross my mind for a few seconds, that’s how much I question everything about them now.

Mrs M just a heads up that babygrows shouldn’t be worn when slinging! I’d have commented on insta if you hadn’t blocked me ?

Reactions: 3
Lurker here coming out of the woodwork ? Is it just me or did Mrs m say berry p*ss when talking about the nails in her Primark haul ?

Reactions: 4
Has ash deleted her story?? Started watching and then it was gone ?
Just watched it, it’s still there. I don’t follow her but looked at it after above comments. It’s really good she’s addressed any issues that she thought her viewers may have.

Reactions: 2
It worries me that the kids think tripods constantly places in rooms is the norm. Especially in a bedroom.
[automerge]1543251184[/automerge]
Mrs M just a heads up that babygrows shouldn’t be worn when slinging! I’d have commented on insta if you hadn’t blocked me ?
Can’t see your comment.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just gone and read what mamma ash had to say, and good on her for being transparent. I don’t nirmally follow her to know much about her, but I liked what she said.

Reactions: 8
TBH if all the mummy floggers were honest in the first place and had always clarified whether something they showed was an Ad/gifted/vouchers or they had brought and paid with their own money, how A/F links work then none of this would have happened. A lot of them know full well when they ‘ask’ the sheep for recommendations whilst tagging in companies they are hoping to get sent freebies.!

Well that’s all it takes to make you think someone is addressing concerns and listening to those who follow her. Literally a five min conversation. Reb could follow in her footsteps, but A) she’s above that and B)
The majority of stuff in her house is gifted. So that’s why she keeps deleting and pretending nothing is happening, of course I would love her to prove me wrong!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.