Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi tastard battlers,
Hope you're all safe and well. I've got some catching up to do but in the meantime I've heard Mrs meldrum Ltd are going to be the face of Boris's announcement for lock down... Have you heard this?

Seems all this time we've been slating her for her lazy self absorbed bubblelifestyle she was actually creating the content for a series of social distancing and self isolating 'how to' guide for the nation! Hugely important, lifesaving work for effort in fighting a pandemic! Who'd have though she'd become the face of that public service? The work health organisation have recognised this dedication. Wowser. 😊

So the vlogs and insta stories will be shared on all public platforms starting with a rolling programme on sky news. As a taster, here's a few...

How to avoid your kids, social distancing in a mansion
How to change your routine pretending there's no school run.... Lie in your bed
Know your route in case of emergency.... The episode of rushed hospital admission
Stockpiling essentials ~explains the aunt Bessie's and fish fingers stocked up
How to fill your time in isolation ~endless cups of tea, sitting under a blanket, trolling
Keeping fit.... Plant your own woods
Shop online..... 🙄 She's the best in that
Protect your family.... How to get free gates for your driveway. Government loan applies

Catch up soon lovelies, stay safe and well in these scary times. Xx

. .

Oh and the books are being relaunched....
Boris and Me.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi tastard battlers,
Hope you're all safe and well. I've got some catching up to do but in the meantime I've heard Mrs meldrum Ltd are going to be the face of Boris's announcement for lock down... Have you heard this?

Seems all this time we've been slating her for her lazy self absorbed bubblelifestyle she was actually creating the content for a series of social distancing and self isolating 'how to' guide for the nation! Hugely important, lifesaving work for effort in fighting a pandemic! Who'd have though she'd become the face of that public service? The work health organisation have recognised this dedication. Wowser. 😊

So the vlogs and insta stories will be shared on all public platforms starting with a rolling programme on sky news. As a taster, here's a few...

How to avoid your kids, social distancing in a mansion
How to change your routine pretending there's no school run.... Lie in your bed
Know your route in case of emergency.... The episode of rushed hospital admission
Stockpiling essentials ~explains the aunt Bessie's and fish fingers stocked up
How to fill your time in isolation ~endless cups of tea, sitting under a blanket, trolling
Keeping fit.... Plant your own woods
Shop online..... 🙄 She's the best in that
Protect your family.... How to get free gates for your driveway. Government loan applies

Catch up soon lovelies, stay safe and well in this scary times. Xx

. .

Oh and the books are being relaunched....
Boris and Me.....
Amazing. 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There has been nothing from her (apart from reading a book in the sun, which she could have been doing anywhere) all weekend. I think they may have been away for the weekend she did mention something about going away in one of her videos. Maybe just maybe for once she may have thought it inappropriate to brag about what a lovely time she was having when the world is in panic over Coronavirus. She’ll probably be back today with her nice hot cuppa, walking the horse in her exclusive woods and saying how excited she is for the coming week 😡

Reactions: 11
I’ve got my non-copy of your manipulative book beggy. It contains the following:

Don’t use this crises for your own gain.

Reactions: 17
She really is vile.... She has done NOTHING except attempt to cash in for herself since this whole thing started....Just turns my stomach..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There has been nothing from her (apart from reading a book in the sun, which she could have been doing anywhere) all weekend. I think they may have been away for the weekend she did mention something about going away in one of her videos. Maybe just maybe for once she may have thought it inappropriate to brag about what a lovely time she was having when the world is in panic over Coronavirus. She’ll probably be back today with her nice hot cuppa, walking the horse in her exclusive woods and saying how excited she is for the coming week 😡
She also should not be away for the bleeping weekend. As Nicola Sturgeon said "life should not feel normal" and if it does, you need to ask yourself "if you are doing the right things".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whatever she’s done this weekend reading Tattle clearly was on top of her list ...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait... Even the kids have to pay for snacks now? Those snack boxes look so sad and empty compared to all the other ones I've seen on IG, what a miserable household.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely sickened at her touting her “book” and even more so at the IDIOTS TAGGING IT. If she sells more as a result of this she sound send the proceeds to the nurses room at her hospital

Wait... Even the kids have to pay for snacks now? Those snack boxes look so sad and empty compared to all the other ones I've seen on IG, what a miserable household.
I personally think it’s sickening charging kids for food, creates all sort of negative behaviours towards food . Also they are not home
To be skivvies so Paying them to do chores so that they can eat is the same . Stupid idea, yes limit snacks and choices if they are taking the piss but the person who decided it was a good idea to “earn” snacks in this period is an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Horrible behaviour, cashing in on a pandemic people very sick and dying alone, no funerals for people to say goodbye so much worry but don't you let any of that interfere with your making money all you are doing along with other Influences discussed here on this forum is to prove that 90% of what us written here is spot on you are narcissistic greedy, self obsessed and dishonest to profit from misery us the lowest you can go and you got there in first place we'll done for being number 1 Instamummy beggar you never had a soul to sell hope you and your family are so so proud of your achievement a thoroughly pointless human being is what you are when your only goal is to get your own way no matter whom you have to exploit to do so.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont agree with having to ‘buy snacks’ and especially when there is fruit in their baskets! Thats so wrong. Instead of paying your children with money to do chores to pay for snacks, do other things with them. When house wife’s do housework they dont get paid for chores for food 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Sorry but this is all levels of wrong. The chore list for one.. Rebecca doesn’t do any tidying or cleaning at all but expects her kids to do it in order to earn them selves a fruit snack. duck off you little cretin

I’ve seen these ideas for snack baskets.
They’re a good idea if your kids do graze all day long but to charge them for it and charge a 2 year old for a bleeping kiwi are you taking the piss??

I’m sure their kids are having a hard time with this adjustment just like most kids in the country so chucking them into this regimented “do a chore to earn a snack” is bleeping ridiculous Rebecca. I know you’re now going to try and be this “Pinterest mum” (her quote not mine) but you’re a lazy selfish entitled little brat so it ain’t going to stick sunshine

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And now she thinks she has aced teaching! Hey Becs you admitted you can’t even get kids to do homework unless you do the cafe trip 🤦‍♀️

Pulling up a chair to see how this new fad pans out.

Personally I would have done a soft start today. Launching into the millions of things out there on day one does nothing for kids mental health. Snack box, twinkle , timetable. Teacher activities and teacher meldrum activities 🤦‍♀️

Oh and whilst posting this perfect life in isolation how do you think it makes struggling mums feel? Well there goes their mental health too.

Her kids schedule is way too long for their age. Children 5-9 should be accessing 1-2 hours of learning a day. Let them play. Play with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her schedule is probably the worst I’ve seen - 1.5hrs for reading! I only did 15mi a. Far too long. But it’s her lazy parenting style

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry but this is all levels of wrong. The chore list for one.. Rebecca doesn’t do any tidying or cleaning at all but expects her kids to do it in order to earn them selves a fruit snack. duck off you little cretin

I’ve seen these ideas for snack baskets.
They’re a good idea if your kids do graze all day long but to charge them for it and charge a 2 year old for a bleeping kiwi are you taking the piss??

I’m sure their kids are having a hard time with this adjustment just like most kids in the country so chucking them into this regimented “do a chore to earn a snack” is bleeping ridiculous Rebecca. I know you’re now going to try and be this “Pinterest mum” (her quote not mine) but you’re a lazy selfish entitled little brat so it ain’t going to stick sunshine
Shows how bloody tight she is, most parents doing these tuck shops allow fruit as free 😂

Is it just me, or do those baskets contain tit snacks? If I was one of her kids I'd be telling her to stuff her chores as I'd rather go without than eat a soft biscuit or a mouldy kiwi, and pay 20p for the privilege 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.