Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The happy apricot done bit is yet again her missing the tone of her audience. Yes we need to be positive etc but ffs Beggy, it's scary right now. I've stopped dismissing covid and allowed myself to feel the fear then I can carry on. She's just in such a bloody bubble.

FYI mine is anxious fruity antacid

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Apricot Sponge FFS. What planet is she living on?

She doesn't tell the truth anyway so I expect the truth would be more like furious hot cup of tea. She's only furious because she may have to actually parent her children instead of relying on school, nursery and Pat

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear. The ride cafe is closing for foreseeable future and with no longer accepting dine in, how on earth will the kids get their school work done. Rebecca can’t get them to do their homework unless they are in that cafe. she will need to find a new way 🤣
How long did that actually last?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think the homework cafe lasted more than two visits did it?

Tired tortilla wrap here 🙋 (on its own as I finally found flour and wanted to try making my own)

Reactions: 10
Oh dear. The ride cafe is closing for foreseeable future and with no longer accepting dine in, how on earth will the kids get their school work done. Rebecca can’t get them to do their homework unless they are in that cafe. she will need to find a new way 🤣
It only lasted 2 wks anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was about to say this. She has mentioned this week that they have a friends weekend away trip this weekend.

15:20 - I have the memory for this tit but not my bleeping degree 🤦‍♀️

Re stories : they’re not self isolating the liars!!
Nothing on any of the four Insta accounts today and no YouTube video either! Very suspect.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Off topic.
Anyone see Joe Lycetts (and other comedians) video in retaliation to Gal Gadot and other Hollywood stars singing john Lennon imagine? (Isolation is great in your massive staffed mansions without having to worry about income...)
They sing it too but putting the word bastards in every line.
Made me think of us. Enjoyable.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You would have thought there would be some gushing post for mothers day from him...
They celebrated it a couple of weeks ago with a gifted voucher for flinging her down a zip line. That's the real mother's day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe they're considering calling it a day but are leaving us with a number of cliffhangers?
  1. Will Pat go back offshore?
  2. Did Bertie get to go to the groomers?
  3. How will she cope with 3 children at home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY?
  4. How are the hand cream sales going?
  5. Have Whalar dropped her yet?
  6. What is the secret soupy curry recipe?
  7. What is in Pat's hole?
Will we ever know?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe they're considering calling it a day but are leaving us with a number of cliffhangers?
  1. Will Pat go back offshore?
  2. Did Bertie get to go to the groomers?
  3. How will she cope with 3 children at home ALL DAY, EVERY DAY?
  4. How are the hand cream sales going?
  5. Have Whalar dropped her yet?
  6. What is the secret soupy curry recipe?
  7. What is in Pat's hole?
Will we ever know?
I can answer No. 7. That would be his head 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.