Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliDog

I can’t. I simply can’t.
Today I have had to inform 6 of my staff they need to take unpaid leave until this crisis eases.
My husband has had to let 25 staff go.
The elderly are sitting alone, lonely and scared.
Vulnerable children from already struggling families wonder who will give them lunches.
People are frightened.
People are dying.

BUT LOOK AT MY FUCKING DRESS AND BUY MY SKINCARE.

new low Meldums-didn’t think it was possible but *slow hand claps*

how about you spend your fee on basic food stuffs and take them to the food bank....remember the one you were paid to visit empty handed?!
Disgraceful and such poor taste.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

Catwoman

VIP Member
Hi tastard battlers,
Hope you're all safe and well. I've got some catching up to do but in the meantime I've heard Mrs meldrum Ltd are going to be the face of Boris's announcement for lock down... Have you heard this?

Seems all this time we've been slating her for her lazy self absorbed bubblelifestyle she was actually creating the content for a series of social distancing and self isolating 'how to' guide for the nation! Hugely important, lifesaving work for effort in fighting a pandemic! Who'd have though she'd become the face of that public service? The work health organisation have recognised this dedication. Wowser. 😊

So the vlogs and insta stories will be shared on all public platforms starting with a rolling programme on sky news. As a taster, here's a few...

How to avoid your kids, social distancing in a mansion
How to change your routine pretending there's no school run.... Lie in your bed
Know your route in case of emergency.... The episode of rushed hospital admission
Stockpiling essentials ~explains the aunt Bessie's and fish fingers stocked up
How to fill your time in isolation ~endless cups of tea, sitting under a blanket, trolling
Keeping fit.... Plant your own woods
Shop online..... 🙄 She's the best in that
Protect your family.... How to get free gates for your driveway. Government loan applies

Catch up soon lovelies, stay safe and well in these scary times. Xx

. .

Oh and the books are being relaunched....
Boris and Me.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

G&TGal

So searching on Tropic, the five items she mentioned come to £102 for that 'little bit of self care' she says we will all need.
Rebecca, standing in your probably oh so 'kindly gifted pyjamas' with your boobs on display do you realise that what you consider essential self care costs more than the weekly statutory sick pay which currently stands at £94.25.
At the same time the PM is addressing the nation and during a crisis that has no precedent with businesses closing their doors this evening, many of which may be unable to re-open Rebecca Meldrum, Director of a Limited Company is advertising a face serum at £41 for essential self care.
Show that to the families in Aberdeenshire that in just four days last week had deliveries from AberNecessities of 185 packs of toilet rolls, 475 soaps, 233 tins of baby formula, 225 jars of baby food and 8212 nappies because they had NOTHING !

There will be people in her community die from Covid-19, it could very easily be someone she knows and all she cares about is walking in the woods and self care whilst her children earn 20p for helping 'handle' their youngest sibling which would allow them to purchase a goodie from the treat basket.

I don't tend to swear but @BettyCrocker ........you got it in one !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
The influencer game is over.
Just watching the news at the moment- we are all fucking screwed. This is an absolute clusterfuck of the highest order and millions of people are going to be out of work and not being paid from today onwards. The government are talking about suspending council tax and utility bill payments. This is unprecedented and the biggest global disaster since ww2. Influencers chatting shit about fucking over priced shite that no one needs or has money for is just over. Done. Finished.

amen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

G&TGal

Excited. Ads. She is on another planet.

What about considering the safeguarding of poor kids who can’t get to school and therefore will be isolated from communityin households where there is prevalent abuse, neglect, violence.
Nah. Not on your radar is it. Revolting
Not only are the schools closing which offer many of these children breakfasts as well as a hot meal at lunchtime but the free activities such as StreetSport / community clubs / befriending services are having to close / severely restrict so that leaves a huge amount of children with no respite from often dismal home lives. These children are going to be isolated in fear.

If her children find this is exciting then that is fine, go with it in your household but DO NOT BROADCAST it to a world.
Rebecca you are not inspiring, you are not empathetic and in the last few days the childish behaviour displayed by yourself and Lee is making your look more foolish and deranged than ever.

That 'Charity' that you failed to raffle anything for and rallied your 100K supporters to send a grand total of £35 to when you did nothing, have been begging for baby formula, soap, nappies, wipes and yes toilet roll. They have families with nothing who cannot feed their children as there is no formula in store, their health is being compromised because they have no soap or toilet roll and you think it is funny to play 'keepie up' with a toilet roll, kicking it with your feet that will have been outside in the woods and it rolling about the floor where dog hair and goodnes knows what dirt lies.
I really hope the trustees of the charity see that to see through you for what you are, in fact I think they have already seen it.

More than one of their staff has been in tears over the requests for help they cannot fulfilled and you throw toilet roll about for 'laughs' and boast how your children each take £16 pots of cream to school for their lips when children living in your town cannot get fed or have their basic hygiene needs met.

It means nothing putting on your instagram that you are available to pick up food / meds etc. Most of your followers are neither local nor vulnerable. Those that need help in your community are too desperate at the moment to look at your bloody instagram stories or not even on instagram. They do not know you exist !! If you are serious about helping, contact the Lions Club, The Round Table etc to offer your services as driver for their network if they need it and they will require you to do it ANONYMOUSLY and in total confidentiality, other peoples needs and desperation are not for your self glory.

Up until today, I have merely been annoyed or dismayed by your attitude to business and most importantly the safeguarding issues surrounding your online safety regarding children and ignoring potential safeguarding request when working with Neilson. Today I can honestly say I despise you both.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mabelrose

VIP Member
All on here who are NHS staff, Emergency staff, supermarket delivery driver/store workers, armed forces, THANK YOU!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The prime minister is addressing the nation on a uk emergency and she is selling tropics. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow

GoLando

VIP Member
I’m sure she hit 100k not long after DLP. Here is the photo of them outside murder mansion with some sad looking self-inflated 100 balloons! Didn’t even splash out on some helium ones!!
Are you sure that's them? I thought their hedge was blue 😂

• Haha

Curlygirld

I’ve seen a few “creatives” (already fuck off) asking for extra support - I’m sorry I’d rather go to a local butchers, greengrocer, clothes shop, etc than share your ad’s you get paid an obscene amount for. You’ve wittered on for years about how good it is to work from home so fuck off and do it without thinking you’re owed anything.
You should be thinking about the NHS staff and other front line officers who’re out there every day helping this pandemic instead of your own lazy arse sitting on the sofa, editing a photo with a tiny disclaimer about an advert on your “New fave thing” which will never be seen again.
In summary: FUCK THE FUCK OFF “INFLUENCERS”

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
Methinks someone in the household is suddenly going to develop a persistent cough or fever so they will all have to self isolate and Lee won't be able to fly out to the rig. 🤔🤔

I also work front line NHS. We have been told it is expected we will make alternative childcare plans so that we can still come into work. If we can't then we get a grand total of 3 days carers leave, then we have to use up all our annual leave and then unpaid leave if it goes on longer than that. I will have ZERO sympathy for stay at home parents wingeing about being stuck at home with their children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Fathead

VIP Member
Predictions: Banchory Bingo, Lockdown edition:

Stories of:

Mother handing cooked meals & supplies through the window (boomerang handover)

Crying about solo parenting/teaching

FaceTiming with daddy

Making banana bread

Crying about nail regrowth (boomerang of foil removing )

Crying about roots (tagging of hairband of dreams )

Home workout in THE TAGGABLE leggings “getting those endorphins”

Videos of kids doing Joe Wicks (boomerang bonus)

Putting a hairband of dreams on the dog Cos he can’t see through his fringe of get it cut

Boomerang of the last tea bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lee is due to go back off shore on Wednesday morning so place your bets as to when we are going to get the “oh, Lee’s got a temperature and a cough, we think he might have to self isolate for 14 days so he’s going to stay at home instead of going back to work”

wait for it....

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Email has been sent to daily mail. If anyone else wishes to email them here is their address - [email protected]

Big love and big thanks to every service women and man - doctors, nurses, midwives, nhs staff, engineers, care workers, school teachers, graduates working on vaccines and cures, retail staff, Supermarket staff, delivery drivers, pharmacists, bin men. Basically everyone who keeps this country moving forward every day. You’re all a big part of a big wheel and when one cog falls off we will be in crisis.
Thank you all here for keeping things supportive and light and never letting an influencers get away with shady dealings and holding them accountable for their actions.

these next few weeks will be tough but we all have our humour and that will get us through... just keep swimming you bunch of bastards ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

G&TGal

She went to a tropics party 2 weeks ago now she’s selling the stuff!! View attachment 97191
Small size £16 , 60ml size £32
So the snake oil salesperson is peddling a cream as a remedy for dry hands resulting from hand washing, that is described as
"Enhanced with antioxidant-rich ingredients, it helps to repair scarred and damaged skin, improve the appearance of stretch marks, and soothe dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as stings and bug bites"
Not really hand cream Rebecca.

I know of two young mums today who have lost their jobs, and on the day that it is announced that schools will be closed possibly until August with over 150,000 children in Scotland who rely on free school meals due to family financial hardship not knowing if they are going to get enough to eat, Lady Inchmarlo boasts how her children each take a 20ml £16 pot of balm to school for dry lips - pretentious or what !

This shows how completely out of touch the directors of Mrs Meldrum are and how ill equipped they actually are to adapt their business model to current trading conditions.

Also in her picture on her Tropics page why does she look like a Victorian Chamber Maid holding a chunty. ( NE Dialect for a chamber pot ;))

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m sure at the government updates today they will be sure to mention the 25% off at Matalan as a way to help us all through this. As well as that hand cream.
What an amazing public service.

Matalan can fuck off too.

• Haha
  • Heart

Aubrey Rose

This whole home schooling thing is starting to annoy me now. She’s not home schooling, she’s parenting and supporting her children to do the activities their teachers are providing. Teachers who probably spent all weekend setting up a virtual school so children and families could have some continuity in this uncertain time. Unless she is planning it all herself and following the curriculum, in the way schools are expected to, it’s not home schooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37