Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me everyone got new pjs thanks to matalan??! Ugh. And Grabecca got two pairs by the looks of it??! Seems like they gifted her at least £100 to kit out her family, at least S got some new room stuff too. Waiting to see what Bertie got gifted.....

She really pisses me off.

we’re over here trying to work out childcare, work, bills, living for the foreseeable due to COVID-19 and she’s swanning around in her new free pjs. Wtaf

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Not caught up on all the posts but there is no pic of Mrs Meldrum on the Matalan page? Deleted?

Reactions: 4
duck me everyone for new pjs??! And Grabecca got two pairs by the looks of it??! Seems like they gifted her at least £100 to kit out her family, at least S got some new room stuff too. Waiting to see what Bertie got gifted.....
I think it will of been more than £100 quite a few items listed this morning as well.

Sad really when so many can't buy the basics at the supermarket. Last thing I am thinking of atm is clothes shopping...Mainly thinking about the massive change coming next week with our children at home. Plus coming across like I've got my you know what together when inside I am a ball of anxiety!

Hope you're all coping ok

Reactions: 14
Haven’t been on much last few days with all else that’s going on in world and doing basics such as finding food and searching the country for basics for family members.
when we have a huge proportion of the world so worried about jobs and loved ones being in isolation and the biggest worry for us all of our generation to date, NHS staff being stretched beyond their means. Elderly going shopping and no food for them to purchase.....I could go on!!!

Yet here you have Mrs Meldrum prancing about in new clothes from matalan. Come on matalan you can do so much better than that. In a time that people can’t even get funds together to go shopping you have some woman in the Scottish countryside prancing about as if she’s going to pee her pants posing with new clothes. Who the feck cares about new bloody clothes right now. It’s not like we should be going anywhere to wear them right now is it. Everyone’s more concerned about the basics of life. You win the Internet today Mrs Meldrum. Well done you 👍. And that’s for being the most self centred person on this planet. I put you in the same category as those who stockpile. Selfish buggers and rotten to the core. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She continues to post ADs, I don't think I've ever disliked an influencer as much as I dislike her. Selfish, entitled, little witch.

I wasn't following her you still see all her posts without following , I commented on a YouTube video it was a while back now and she blocked me best thing because she just enrage me I can't bear her smug face never felt this way about any person in my life she really pushes my every button, I can't understand how she is popular I think it's obvious she is a truly greedy, self absorbed, narcissistic spoilt brat and they are her good points! She just bounces back like thrush just when you think it's gone it's back even more irritating than ever, she has reached an all time low even for her with her Ads racketeering is what she is doing taking advantage I can't bear her or any of her type users!
I was just saying that, no other influencer makes me as mad as she does.

Reactions: 21
I can’t. I simply can’t.
Today I have had to inform 6 of my staff they need to take unpaid leave until this crisis eases.
My husband has had to let 25 staff go.
The elderly are sitting alone, lonely and scared.
Vulnerable children from already struggling families wonder who will give them lunches.
People are frightened.
People are dying.

BUT LOOK AT MY bleeping DRESS AND BUY MY SKINCARE.

new low Meldums-didn’t think it was possible but *slow hand claps*

how about you spend your fee on basic food stuffs and take them to the food bank....remember the one you were paid to visit empty handed?!
Disgraceful and such poor taste.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
In the world of Grabecca everything is going to be ok as long as you have new jammies on ..... In real life shops are stripped of food really basic essentials. Sainsbury’s looked like bloody Beirut today but heho she has lots of shiny new things to look at !!! Get a bleeping grip woman !!!!

Reactions: 19
I hope I’ve done this right???

Reactions: 16
Loccitane doing it right!! Don’t need your crappy £30 hand cream thank you!!
E85EEB3A-A585-45F0-8C67-33D2825982FA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
i haven’t had time to post in days but WHAT AN ABSOLUTE heartless cow. Seriously. Ads! She deserves everything that is going to come to her. Her career is doomed. Ffs. Seriously.

And no Becs I’m not a tattle troll. I’m working my arse off to make sure my class have plenty work to keep them going at home. Dealing with the emotions of children struggling to cope. And come home to you and you flipping ads. GET A GRIP.

I am so angry I don’t have the words. Seriously. Open your eyes to the anguish in the world. Job losses, stress and heartache but aye go ahead and ad crap.

She deserves that everything that is going to come to the meldrum brand. Crashed and burned. And all her only selfish brattish fault

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just received an email from HMT Aberdeen asking for donations while they are on shut down. Wonder how many of their freeloaders will donate after all the free (and expensive) tickets they've grabbed over the years??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Just received an email from HMT Aberdeen asking for donations while they are on shut down. Wonder how many of their freeloaders will donate after all the free (and expensive) tickets they've grabbed over the years??
Her hand would be the first out for a freebie but the last one giving back

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another day another AD not properly labelled.
This one isn't flogging her kids so its fine AS LONG AS IT'S LABELLED CORRECTLY which as usual it's not.
Why does she find it so hard to do her JOB properly and stick to the rules?
Oh I know princess Rebs doesn't like rules, she cries and stomps until the rules are bent and she gets her own way.
Unfortunately love thats not happening on YouTube anymore, you had your free reign, you abused it, now your career is over.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.