Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only are the schools closing which offer many of these children breakfasts as well as a hot meal at lunchtime but the free activities such as StreetSport / community clubs / befriending services are having to close / severely restrict so that leaves a huge amount of children with no respite from often dismal home lives. These children are going to be isolated in fear.

If her children find this is exciting then that is fine, go with it in your household but DO NOT BROADCAST it to a world.
Rebecca you are not inspiring, you are not empathetic and in the last few days the childish behaviour displayed by yourself and Lee is making your look more foolish and deranged than ever.

That 'Charity' that you failed to raffle anything for and rallied your 100K supporters to send a grand total of £35 to when you did nothing, have been begging for baby formula, soap, nappies, wipes and yes toilet roll. They have families with nothing who cannot feed their children as there is no formula in store, their health is being compromised because they have no soap or toilet roll and you think it is funny to play 'keepie up' with a toilet roll, kicking it with your feet that will have been outside in the woods and it rolling about the floor where dog hair and goodnes knows what dirt lies.
I really hope the trustees of the charity see that to see through you for what you are, in fact I think they have already seen it.

More than one of their staff has been in tears over the requests for help they cannot fulfilled and you throw toilet roll about for 'laughs' and boast how your children each take £16 pots of cream to school for their lips when children living in your town cannot get fed or have their basic hygiene needs met.

It means nothing putting on your instagram that you are available to pick up food / meds etc. Most of your followers are neither local nor vulnerable. Those that need help in your community are too desperate at the moment to look at your bloody instagram stories or not even on instagram. They do not know you exist !! If you are serious about helping, contact the Lions Club, The Round Table etc to offer your services as driver for their network if they need it and they will require you to do it ANONYMOUSLY and in total confidentiality, other peoples needs and desperation are not for your self glory.

Up until today, I have merely been annoyed or dismayed by your attitude to business and most importantly the safeguarding issues surrounding your online safety regarding children and ignoring potential safeguarding request when working with Neilson. Today I can honestly say I despise you both.
Hear hear 👏

Reactions: 6
Cheeky little fashion show?!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬 your an absolute disgrace. I know people who don’t have baby milk & are running out of nappies. Your VILE.... just waiting for the whole AD to be taken off your stories.
This was a screen recording of her doing her ‘cheeky little fashion show’ but it doesn’t seem to be working!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I know times are desperate and we’re all getting fed up of each other but were Rebecca and Lee fighting?
dragging each other through bushes?
Wtf is that “I’m so relatable and one of your friends” just out of bed hair.

it’s distracting me from her face and voice, silver lining.

is he still home btw? Home for a while? I should read back but I’m a few pages behind 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know times are desperate and we’re all getting fed up of each other but were Rebecca and Lee fighting?
dragging each other through bushes?
Wtf is that “I’m so relatable and one of your friends” just out of bed hair.

it’s distracting me from her face and voice, silver lining.

is he still home btw? Home for a while? I should read back but I’m a few pages behind 🤦‍♀️
Think he due to go Weds

Reactions: 1
I am disgusted, I have emailed Matalan! Absolutely thoughtless - elderly who are going to locked up in their homes without seeing anyone for months, families who are going to loose loved ones, families worried about how they will pay their bills & feed their kids, kids who use school as their safe place, now stuck at home with abuse.
No body gives a flying duck about a new mug or bedding! What an absolute idiot & why are matalan even letting these stupid ads be put out at this time!
How about for once, stop being so greedy and bloody help others!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am disgusted, I have emailed Matalan! Absolutely thoughtless - elderly who are going to locked up in their homes without seeing anyone for months, families who are going to loose loved ones, families worried about how they will pay their bills & feed their kids, kids who use school as their safe place, now stuck at home with abuse.
No body gives a flying duck about a new mug or bedding! What an absolute idiot & why are matalan even letting these stupid ads be put out at this time!
How about for once, stop being so greedy and bloody help others!
They could have spent their ad fee in much better ways. Food banks. Helping communities. Nope. Lining beggy the cretin’s pockets. Makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can't believe the sheer volume of stuff gifted to her by Matalan. In a time where we're having to split a salmon fillet between 5 (oh wait, she does that already), she's flaunting a whole new wardrobe, with new bedding and crockery too? This has genuinely made me feel so tit today. Financially this pandemic is going to push us to our absolute limits... And she's swanning around in new clothes!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They could have spent their ad fee in much better ways. Food banks. Helping communities. Nope. Lining beggy the cretin’s pockets. Makes me sick
Exactly what I have just told them - absolutely disgusted! Really poor show on Matalans behalf!

Reactions: 9
Also, why can’t she show some support for small businesses, particularly those local to her!
these are the businesses who are going to struggle, not matalan!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, why can’t she show some support for small businesses, particularly those local to her!
these are the businesses who are going to struggle, not matalan!
Because they aren’t giving her gift cards to go and spend in store on meaningless tat like a bleeping fake flower pot for her 8 year olds desk...... she will do duck all schooling wise with those girls. This is her dream, all at home doing nothing, snuggles under a blanket then you’ve got her tool of a husband offering to help locals by delivering that much needed bottle of Pinot.. I’d rather get a bleeping delivery of a box of covid19 than have Patsy rock up at my door with a loo roll and a bottle of Pinot. He’ll probably charge a fee and claim back the petrol too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Matalan support the NSPCC, not sure that they would be impressed by Rebecca promising a raffle to AberNecessities and
failing to deliver and completely ignoring the fact that some children at her local primary school will be recipients of free school meals due to financial circumstances - but it’s okay as it’s exciting to be off school and her girls have £16 lip balms to take when they do attend which also helps combat the drying side effects of increased hand washing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How can the sheep watch her?
there’s a huge change in the world and she’s shopping in matalan. Yeah, you’re really tuned into the world you materialistic shallow sod.
Wonder what her children will take from this time? #matalan

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This crisis is certainly showing people’s true colours.
Some immediately think of others, some immediately think about themselves.
Some think of what we will loose.
Some think of what they can gain.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Matalan support the NSPCC, not sure that they would be impressed by Rebecca promising a raffle to AberNecessities and
failing to deliver and completely ignoring the fact that some children at her local primary school will be recipients of free school meals due to financial circumstances - but it’s okay as it’s exciting to be off school and her girls have £16 lip balms to take when they do attend which also helps combat the drying side effects of increased hand washing 🙄
Exactly. Beggy Selldrum does not give a shiny tit about anyone but herself. She wouldn’t dream of being in contact with the local school to see if there’s anything she can help with, she won’t be offering to grab a bag of shopping for a Mum who can’t get to the supermarket. Poppy’s nursery must not be closing then because I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be as happy as a pig in shite if her wee feral flower had to be at home full time. God she riles me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.